global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: TR 2 nights in St Thomas V.Islands  (Read 1332 times)

sosuaonmymind1987

TR 2 nights in St Thomas V.Islands
« on: May 16, 2021, 05:40:38 PM »
I was there on a 4 day trip but happened to be free twò out of the 4 nights and drove around the downtown Charlotte Amalie area, also plenty of spots across the airport by the Sherwinn Williams. You can’t miss them. Rate seems to be a consensus $60/ST
Lots and lots of Dominican chicas- frankly I only saw Dominicanas-not one local pro chica . Not worth going there for that specifically but if you happen to be there, you can find some fun...

sosuaonmymind1987

Re: TR 2 nights in St Thomas V.Islands
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 05:50:11 PM »
Went to a bar called Jola Jola near city center, it had 6 dominicanas. 2 were worth it. Hit one the first day and another the second. Looks Rate 6 but performance 8. First one was a short light skin chick with a huge butt. It was real, I poked it a lot before taking her upstairs and to my surprise it was indeed real. Beautiful back shots.

Second one was 5’5, blanca. She was a strong 8 in looks but 6 in performance.

I’m a young guy that doesn’t take pics. You’ll have to use your imagination for these honeys. Plus, I think they only stay there for about a month so I kept contact with one to hopefully link up in DR

Jazzy2019

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 06:28:52 PM »
Since they’re non residents I think they have to leave after a certain time then re-enter. Turks and Caicos is another island with a lot of Dominicans working in the brothels. I have an amiga who’s been working in T&C for almost three years now. She comes home to visit her family then goes right back. I’ve been told that those $60 sessions can add up to real money if a chick can handle getting f--ked multiple times daily. 

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 06:38:53 PM »
Frankly there weren’t enough tourists for the chicas and from what I saw the locals weren’t spending on chicas.
I’m sure things were different pre pandemic but for now...one has plenty of time to pick and choose since the quantity is so slim.
They also stay out til 4AM

Places close at 11 but a few local spots stayed open later.

Gata73

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 06:55:34 AM »
Thanks for the info. I go to St. Thomas 2-3x a year. I will keep my eye out.

Canecounty

• All Access
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 09:55:07 PM »
any update on on VI or any other Caribbean islands

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal