global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Trip Report Brief: Panama  (Read 8460 times)

Otown111

Re: Live Report Brief
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2021, 06:10:52 AM »
Good share. I always tell folks Panama is great for chicas as a side dish. Meaning, if youre there for work or can take a layover its worth a stop. But there are no deals. 150-200 is a common quote, likely tax is $100 after negotiation. If chicas are the sole mission'(and your set on that region), youre better off in Costa Rica or Colombia.

Facts!! You can get girls that look just as good in Colombia for half that price

True, and the reason is that Colombia is so poor and more like a dangerous hellhole compared to Panama, which is exponentially cleaner, more modern, and safer.  So you save $ on the girls but might pay for it otherwise.  I would rather pay a few hundred more and not be robbed at gunpoint and lose my cellphone, and wallet and fear for my life.  Daily occurrence in Colombia. Not happening in Panama.

Ok, I feel you, safety is the most important thing. I only been to Colombia once. It was pretty safe in most areas I felt. Is Sosua pretty safe? Going for the first time later this summer

yaadman

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2021, 10:58:53 AM »
Pretty safe is ‘relative’ ive been to col, panama, and su and never once felt unsafe but i have been to nassua walking along the main tourist strip and got into an altercation, with no provocation on my part. Any major town has its share of crime and violence, worse a third world country. Just be smart on how you roll and youll be good.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2021, 11:03:00 AM »
Shit...I almost got into it in Switzerland...twice!!  And that place aint dangerous at all.  Racist, yes! Dangerous, no!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Otown111

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2021, 06:30:43 PM »
Pretty safe is ‘relative’ ive been to col, panama, and su and never once felt unsafe but i have been to nassua walking along the main tourist strip and got into an altercation, with no provocation on my part. Any major town has its share of crime and violence, worse a third world country. Just be smart on how you roll and youll be good.

Ok cool, thanks for the advice. Every place has its bad areas, I feel if you just mind your business & don’t be flashy I’ll be ok

PoonTangClan

Re: Trip Report Brief: Panama
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2021, 08:27:27 AM »
Special treat. Personalized video trip report summary (with mood music). For a limited time only. Yes. Those are real chicas in Panama. Enjoy. 😉😆

https://youtu.be/lCnAtnhv0gI
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 08:29:32 AM by PoonTangClan »

Viva La Vega

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2021, 08:43:54 AM »
Special treat. Personalized video trip report summary (with mood music). For a limited time only. Yes. Those are real chicas in Panama. Enjoy. 😉😆

Two minutes of high value content vs the crap the Sosua "experts" spew on a twice weekly (or more) basis.

Very nice. The Casco looks very inviting.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2021, 08:47:08 AM »
If Jaco is the Costa Rica equal of Sosua (I don't really know,  just guessing, been to CR 3-4 times but never Jaco) is there a Panama Beach town that would fall into that category?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2021, 08:50:38 AM »
Brings back both great and not so great[JustCause] memories!  Nice!!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2021, 08:59:51 AM »

Two minutes of high value content vs the crap the Sosua "experts" spew on a twice weekly (or more) basis.

Glad you enjoyed it. I have an extended version that takes a deeper dive, but there’s a lot of footage I would have to modify. That would take some time.

Casco is beautiful. Old warm charm with beautiful women.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2021, 09:04:21 AM »
If Jaco is the Costa Rica equal of Sosua (I don't really know,  just guessing, been to CR 3-4 times but never Jaco) is there a Panama Beach town that would fall into that category?

Hmm. I don’t know if there’s a Panama beach town equivalent to Jaco (I’ve been to CR, but I’ve never been to Jaco). 🤔

I’ve done a fair amount of research, and I didn’t come across anything about any beach town in Panama that would be as “action” oriented as Jaco. I’ll take another look though. I’m curious myself.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2021, 09:20:17 AM »

Glad you enjoyed it. I have an extended version that takes a deeper dive, but there’s a lot of footage I would have to modify. That would take some time.

They were restoring like crazy when i was there last. i did not stay down there, i stayed at the Veneto because... Well you know. But was down there everyday. Panama grows great coffee and got a cup of the Geisha from a little roaster there.

Panama makes me think of what Havana would have been if it were not for the revolution.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2021, 11:53:03 AM »

They were restoring like crazy when i was there last. i did not stay down there, i stayed at the Veneto because... Well you know. But was down there everyday. Panama grows great coffee and got a cup of the Geisha from a little roaster there.

Panama makes me think of what Havana would have been if it were not for the revolution.

I didn’t stay in Casco either, lol. Maybe next time. Since I didn’t know the lay of the land and I didn’t have any prior history with any guests, I wanted to make sure that my lodging security was tight, so I opted to stay in a hotel in the modern part of the city.

Yes, the old city is kinda Havana-like. Coffee in Panama is great, too.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2021, 12:54:30 PM »
Didn't know you possess editing skills.  Good work.

Thanks, bro. I dabble.

I was reading your reports on Cartagena. Good stuff. I’m contemplating a trip out there, and your blueprints are very helpful. 👌🏾

mouse14

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2021, 05:58:19 PM »
Any intel on Jaco would be greatly appreciated.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2021, 06:07:04 PM »
Jaco is a small beach town. My personal suggestion is to fly into San Jose, rent a car and drive to Jaco. Its a little more than an hour, all covered by Google maps offline and very scenic. Tourist stuff and beaches all around. When you wake up in Jaco you can drive to the rain forest or the Capital or even the Caribbean side. The night spots are all close like Sosua and will become routine real quick and youll want to venture out.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal