global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Thailand boots on the ground  (Read 3658 times)

MACK

Re: Thailand boots on the ground
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2022, 05:39:02 PM »
That was a fun video. I've never been to Thailand....Curious how it compares to the "Promised Land" that Sosua used to be.

NS
All Thai’s speak English. Unlike Sosua there are hostels and budget accommodations that come out to a furnished studio with Wi-Fi, lights, and water for 150usd a month(not promising it’s up to your standards) you can’t swim in Pattaya beach because like Tijuana it’s too much pollution so you have to catch a ferry to a nearby island that’s not expensive or too long.

They have a lot of slim body cute face women but there are thicker girls who are natural and you confuse with a Brazilian body but you better find her asap because she’s getting snatch up quickly. They have Russian and African whores selling it on walking street, but they don’t undercut the Thai market.

Way more drinking establishments, tattoo parlors, food spots, food courts, actual malls, Muay Thai training and more.

that's BS they all do not speak English

Travelguy90

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2022, 05:29:50 AM »
That was a fun video. I've never been to Thailand....Curious how it compares to the "Promised Land" that Sosua used to be.

NS
All Thai’s speak English. Unlike Sosua there are hostels and budget accommodations that come out to a furnished studio with Wi-Fi, lights, and water for 150usd a month(not promising it’s up to your standards) you can’t swim in Pattaya beach because like Tijuana it’s too much pollution so you have to catch a ferry to a nearby island that’s not expensive or too long.

They have a lot of slim body cute face women but there are thicker girls who are natural and you confuse with a Brazilian body but you better find her asap because she’s getting snatch up quickly. They have Russian and African whores selling it on walking street, but they don’t undercut the Thai market.

Way more drinking establishments, tattoo parlors, food spots, food courts, actual malls, Muay Thai training and more.

that's BS they all do not speak English
I mean the majority do in pattaya. I spent a month there in Thailand. It maybe an exaggeration that they all speak English but compared to Colombia, Brazil and DR, most of the Thai population I met in major cities spoke English the best
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2022, 07:01:04 AM »
In his new video looks like hes having fun ! Gee do you think his ex chica in the DR watches You tube i, a  fine how do you do, if she watching him getting half in the bag and a thia chica all over him, Guess TMD cant stay of the RADAR ! 

Dothedamthing

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2022, 10:05:19 AM »
 Been to Thailand many times and go once a year. I have fun every time but tire of Asian women after a few days. Latin women are my preference.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2022, 10:40:50 AM »
Dis dude caught a nice one.  Key for me is to get one with some color
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

MrNavigator

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2022, 11:16:04 AM »
Dis dude caught a nice one.  Key for me is to get one with some color

I need to see her body lol. Also he needs to keep her there... don't bring her back to the states!!

Hosseini

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2022, 11:51:44 PM »
Going in a few weeks, I know absolutely nothing.
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

WT3

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2022, 08:56:17 PM »
I heard that Tailor Dreams dude that was in Sosua a few years is in Thailand now lol
There is a bunch of guys from Sosua over here now I ran into the guy that had the soul food spot on the beach in Sosua over here the other night.

WT3

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2022, 08:58:21 PM »
Going in a few weeks, I know absolutely nothing.
Hey bro I live over in Pattaya if you have any questions let me know.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal