global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cartagena, Colombia Feb 2024  (Read 1360 times)

Hosseini

Cartagena, Colombia Feb 2024
« on: February 08, 2024, 12:42:37 AM »
Just got back from Cartagena, my Colombia trips until now have been only to Medellin & a 2 day stay in Cali. First I’d like to say that Cartagena ain’t bad, nice beach, very clean, and a lot safer than Medellin (which is my favorite mongering city).

The first few days I stayed in a hotel called “Hotel Gallery” inside the walled city, while it was a nice guest-friendly I left after 2 nights to a nicer Airbnb.

First night in town I linked with a chica I met from GOOD OL TINDER. Short, petite, chocolate thing. I ended up actually hanging out with her the next few days, while her English is much better online (lol), my Spanish is near fluent.
Quality head (BBBJ), and some nice pussy. She occupied my time the first few days, I’ll reply later with the other 3 chicas.
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

TheRealDallas

Re: Cartagena, Colombia Feb 2024
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 08:47:15 AM »
Fake ass look hard and hideous

I just can’t get with it …..

Where are the natural women ???

Hosseini

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 06:05:00 PM »
The second chica I smashed I met on tinder a few weeks before my trip, as luck had it I bumped into her at Bocagrande Mall while a group of much elder gringos👨🏻‍🦳 were talking to her, she’s definitely attractive, but is very “ghetto / barrio”. After a few minutes I walked up to her, we exchanged pleasantries and she came by my Airbnb later that evening. Sex was good, BBBJ, and she swallowed the leche.

Oh I found a near perfect spot for mongering in Cartagena, great location, lowkey, clean 🧼, by nice restaurants. It’s not within the walled city, but I actually prefer that. It’s really only for mongering though, no gym, no pool, just two queen size beds, TV, WiFi, desk. No microwave, no washer dryer.

I hit a few other chicas this trip, will add later.

mr212

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 08:03:25 PM »
Good report

I’m a fan of BBL

Travelguy90

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 09:09:39 PM »
I have/had a disdain for Cartagena based around pricing compare to Bogota/Medellin/Cali but I definitely am a fan of the chocolate. May consider a 2-3’day spin opposed to Brazil if I have a craving for dark women and a beach as the CTG flight is still around 190-250 and Brazil is north of 400-500.

That would be in the fall, I’m doing Colombia if under 2 weeks and Brazil in less than 4 weeks, still you made me consider CTG again as a destination
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 09:11:56 PM by Travelguy90 »
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

justin_credible

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 01:05:34 AM »
I love Carty, but the block is a bit too hot for me to go right now. I'll be back when things cool off a bit.

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2024, 08:41:31 PM »
Each to there own, I'll take a natural 6 over fake 8's every day.I'm sure both are in their 30's,and that's fine with me, I just pass on too much fakery.

Evac305

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2024, 12:33:16 AM »
Fake ass look hard and hideous

I just can’t get with it …..

Where are the natural women ???

Her ass is actually soft. It looks weird in pictures but in person it’s nice.

Bat Man

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2024, 01:18:51 PM »
I love Carty, but the block is a bit too hot for me to go right now. I'll be back when things cool off a bit.

Carty did what the Su threatened to do for years. They cleaned up the place for the cruise ships. And just like Cruisers want pussy Carty chicks want to see pussy, Pussy will be there now and when and if you decide to return.

But if you're expecting the Clock Tower or Pedro Clisante vibe I think that ship has sailed.

If you developed connections and know the scene and are in the right groups ain't shit changed in Carty.

Hosseini

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2024, 07:12:41 PM »

Carty did what the Su threatened to do for years. They cleaned up the place for the cruise ships. And just like Cruisers want pussy Carty chicks want to see pussy, Pussy will be there now and when and if you decide to return.

But if you're expecting the Clock Tower or Pedro Clisante vibe I think that ship has sailed.

If you developed connections and know the scene and are in the right groups ain't shit changed in Carty.

Traffic inside the walled city is nuts, it’ll probably be illegal to drive inside most of it by 2026.

Hosseini

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2024, 07:26:00 PM »
I’ve been so busy I neglected this post.

I’ll keep it cute, I was walking from
A healthy lunch at “Mulata” (nice restaurant) and I crossed paths with a cute/petite chica in what I’d consider workout clothes. Ass was nice, pics don’t do it justice. Her ass made me introduce myself, exchanged numbers, and the next night she came over. Her price I wasn’t into about $120 (I’m using USD prices) , but she ended up being worth it.

Hosseini

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2024, 07:26:36 PM »
Same chica

Hosseini

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2024, 07:27:48 PM »
Immediately after we met

Canecounty

• All Access
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2024, 10:15:26 PM »
Appreciate this trip report. I need to circle back to Cartagena end of March or early April.

El_Toro

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2024, 10:47:19 PM »
Cartagena is a great city to meet gringas, other Latinas, and Colombianas.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal