global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: RamSolo: A Mongering Story In Medellin  (Read 22441 times)

DarthRam

RamSolo: A Mongering Story In Medellin
« on: November 26, 2018, 06:20:23 AM »
It’s been a while since my last vacation, we all know how life has a way of throwing curve balls at plans but this time it was for the better. While I’ve been  away I’ve still kept my ear to the streets, researching trying to perfect my craft.
This will be my longest trip 30 days but I may leave a few days earlier depending on some things I have going on in the states.

My first trip was a recon mission, my second trip was to put what I have learned into play, this trip im a man on fire lol. So let’s begin.......

My flight from the states was smooth via jet blue breezed through customs, baggage claim took the longest. (By the way they had the dogs out in full force checking each bag). I had a local I met my first trip pick me up from the airport. On the way to Medellin I posted my return to my faux FB page and of course with in a few minutes my DM was booming (since January I’ve acquired over 400 paisa friends on FB).

The Airbnb apartment I’m renting was still being cleaned so I couldn’t check in early, but they allowed me to drop my luggage off. Since is was a Sunday and all the local exchange places where closed I had cash and didn’t want to use my atm yet. I went to the mall and exchanged at western union. After western union we went to the grocery store, picked up food and liquor and dropped them off to the apartment as well.

Since I still had time to kill I decided to take a stroll in parque lleras. I was gonna hit up a energy casa but I had left my condoms in my luggage. And I was not going back or using local condoms. So I ended up getting a pedicure $7 lol till it was time for me to check in. Chica proffed my spot and started on the hunt.

This trip I decided not to be so calculated in scheduling pussy, I’ve chatted with a number of paisas. Feeling them out I never told them ok we gonna be together this day and this time. They are primarily concerned with when can they “meet” with you. My reasons are I get bombarded with DM messages and trying to translate each message and respond back and fourth and also checking my XLS file ( hoe fax) to see if any of these paisas had reviews so I can weed them out. Gets to much. I tried to come up with a hit list before I arrived but there’s just so many lol. I got lazy bottom line, That’s the problems with options.

I ended up going with the first girl I smashed in Medellin, I decided to spend my first night with something familiar. She’s basic in the looks fitbut her performance is a 8 on my scale and she is a squirter. It was 455 I was like look you want to meet? Be here at 6. She was like 7 I said 7 is no good maybe tomorrow she said 6 I was like ok she showed up at 610 lol. I’m not one for detailed sex stories. But she delivered without exception. Then I was like I’m hungry can you make me a sandwich. She was like Sii papi! That was the best sandwich I ever had in Medellin lol. I ended up keeping her over night and smashing 2 more times. And now where into day 2 early morning.

People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

Milehigh

Re: RamSolo: A Mongering Story In Medellin
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 07:07:10 AM »
Sounds like a good 1st day. I'll be in Medellin the end of January, how do you go about Facebook and find chicas?

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 07:19:27 AM »
@Darth,
My first visit to MDE is March, ( SF5)...keep giving that good info and enjoy yourself.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

DarthRam

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 09:08:20 AM »
@nik,mile
You gotta do your research man or you will be clueless better yet restricted. As it's been stated many times it's not sosua you cant compare it to sosua. Two totally different experinces moves, games, vibe. Theres alot of options in medellin you dont even haft to leave your pad and can have everything and I mean everything delivered to you lol. But I will say this the police are out on every corner and they do not play no games so keep your nose clean. As far as the fb thing it's a process, I will delve into later on. It's just one of many options.
People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 09:29:30 AM »
@nik,mile
You gotta do your research man or you will be clueless better yet restricted. As it's been stated many times it's not sosua you cant compare it to sosua. Two totally different experinces moves, games, vibe. Theres alot of options in medellin you dont even haft to leave your pad and can have everything and I mean everything delivered to you lol. But I will say this the police are out on every corner and they do not play no games so keep your nose clean. As far as the fb thing it's a process, I will delve into later on. It's just one of many options.
Researching now plus I know how to adapt to my surroundings. And on top of that, I know a few guys who live there and we have a few guys in the group who have been there.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 11:29:32 AM »
@nik,mile

@DarthRam my experience with the FB MDE chicas is you have to treat it more as a date. Once they get a feel for you then it's on.  If you don't have the time and patients, I would just stick with Prepagos or Casas.

DarthRam

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2018, 04:01:20 PM »
That more so depends on your approach to be honest. If you get the particulars out the way during primary contact will resolve that. A lot of these girls are not hardcore putas this is side money for them not a oifestyle. It’s been my experience 100 percent of the time if they come to your crib they coming to f--k whether you sit and talk to them for an hour or boom let’s go you will f--k. I have not had to take one out on a date or wooo a paisa. I offer a standard drink small chat then boom.
Although they selling pussy of course you don’t want to make them feel like a whore in the fullest degree. I’m considerate of that notion.
I’ve had chicas tell me via FB straight up they prepaid or a company lady with in the first few sentences. And of course I treat them accordingly.
And honestly when it comes to putas the same ones you meet on the prepagado sites, tagged, tinder, in parque lleras at night, Colombian Cupid casas, strip clubs etc are on FB as well so there’s really no getting around it.i said on a previous report these paisas exploit multiple venues to conduct busines plain and simple. It’s the same girls lol.
Casas are out the way for me and there pussy mills that fat sloppy guy at work who stinks can f--k the same paisa as you for 30 lol they just waitinting to get f--ked I find that just the same as the hoes walking up Pedro clisante all day and night walking to get f--ked. I go every now and then but I wouldn’t recommend that a sole source of pussy.

Milehigh

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2018, 06:42:33 PM »
Thanks for the advice, I've been researching nonstop over the past week when I confirmed my trip.i actually decided to give in and get a Colombian cupid account. I've been searching Airbnb also to find a good spot that's chica friendly. I dont want to derail your post though, I look forward to hearing updates from your trip!

DarthRam

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2018, 02:57:52 AM »
Ok so boom last night went as expected  as the sun began to rise I sent shorty home With a bag of Doritos lol. So now it’s tme to get to the business of addressing all these messages I have in my Dm. Now there’s been and issue with the internet and cable since I checked in. I’m with T-Mobile one plus plan so it not that big an issue. But I would like to use my jail broken fire stick with the vpn I installed so I can watch everything like I do in the states. But the technicians came mad early and kinda cramping my style at the crib lol.

Now it’s raining like a motherf--ker in Medellin so that’s cramping my style as well. In  the meantime I’m going through my DMs and here’s the issues with options I knew I would encounter when you trying to negotiate with 10 or 12 paisas at one time and translating in between shit can get taxing you kinda forget who’s who and etc. I ended up scheduling this one girl I though and another one showed up who I had been talking too. Lol but f--k it she’s here. Once again she was basic from my perspective but nice at the same time. Short slim with hips great attitude great smile. So after chat and drinks shorty put the snapper on me lol. It stopped raining and I sent her on her way. I’m like damn I’m off to a slow start but I also got to consider my length of time here. So while I wasn’t raining I walked over to hooters. Big mistake food sucked and the service as well. I decided that plane Jane theme is over its time to move on to the next theme thick Monday. So I’m back on my DMs on the cyber prowl lol. Ok so the other side of the option issue pops up I find one I like in the middle of the convo she gets ghost. Then I’m on to the next as soon as I’m about to seal the deal the original pops back up she wants to meet yada yada ok I get back in seal the deal mode.boom she disappears and the cycle repeats or she says she can’t come till later on we’ll im not waiting to later on. To rectify my mistake in this is i need to have a one paragraph text I can copy and paste that says a little about me what I want and what I will pay and situation resolved. I’m rusty lol forgive me.
Ok so a couple fellas from the states I met wanted to go to fase dos. I really didn’t want to go because I was still going about things the wrong way. So I went. Fase dos is like a 15 minute drive from Palladio. I’ve beem there before and I know what to expect. But the paisas just asking for tips at random without any effort totally pissed me the f--k off. I mean it was only 2k I was giving out less than a dallor but I find that begging shit a turn off. Anyway one of the fellas ended up smashing a stripper.  We he got done we left and hit lleras park to see if we could come up on some street meat. As I figured 2am in the morning dead. Oh well no that I’ve kearned the error of my ways tmrw will be a different story. Good thing about it was out of my 600k budget per day I only spent 200k call it roll ever pesos lol.

DarthRam

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2018, 08:38:50 AM »
Day 3
A young dude hit me up from the site  in the beginning of the year after my 2nd trip to medellin wanting some info. So I told him what I knew at the time, and I pretty much didn't hear from him until about a month ago. Come to find out he actually dog Medellin so much he decided to move down there and has been progressing extremely well. Hes got a grip on the language, civilian girlfriends , he stays in local territory. I was impressed.
So I got up decided I didn't feel like shaving my head, so I went and got it cut in pablado $13. Then I took an uber to the unicentro mall to meet up with him and soak up some knowledge and learned a few things about the game down here from his perspective.
Hes bow the master I'm now the student lol.
 We walked around this barrios called belen and he showed me a few things.

Left there took a uber back to pablado
Now during my time in belen the guys I was hanging out with in fase dos last night asked me about some girls. One guy was leaving and the other guys had a day left. So I hit vane up but it was late. So she hit me in the morning and I was the middle man between her and the guys. I had them exchange numbers and left it at that I'm out the girls where supposed to show up at 2. Ok so it didn't go that way I dont know exactly what happened but vane was blowing me up talking about the girls are there and nobody's at the apartment he telling me only one girl showed up vanee blowing me up about cab fare and etc. I'm like look I'm not there you two need to communicate what the f--k are you telling me for I'm not gonna stop what I'm doing. Anyway I still dont know what happened the girls ended up being there I dont know if they where trying to run game or what. But anyway.

Man alot of paisas can be extremely aggressive in trying to "meet" you I've had a few close me though fb messenger 4 times back to back one bitch even called me 7 times in an hour. When we meet when can I see you hola hols hola hola. Lol

I had a no show paisas my first we agreed on a time and then she never showed up or messaged it was my 1st time experiencing that.

So I'm deciding what I'm gonna do tonight. So this paisa hit me up out the blue she like look I'm coming to pablado I want to f--k 150k. Plus taxi. I checked her.out. she was nice I believe she was Venezuelan short jax some ass on her. So she came through. Shes  just graduated from something. Jerry frame I would describe as small tits big ass and ot was real. So they pussy was actually good the head game she needs to take a class. She could take the d only in certain positions in others it was a struggle. She hit me up a few hours later wanting me to f--k her friend lol she gave me a referral lol.

DarthRam

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2018, 08:31:30 AM »
Bored was down so so I slacked in my reporting, lets see took a day off from tricking drove about 4 hours outside Medellin went to this place called rio Claroand then Escobar’s zoo. I don’t remember if I f--ked something that night lol.
So yesterday I needed some t shirts so I went to the el Tesoro mall. Hung out there later on met up with StarLord we had drinks at the envy sky bar at Charlie’s.
Any way as much as I’ve been coming here I never checked out parque lleras at night. It was raining I told myself that I was gonna get out. n---- I was extremely shocked at the amount of pussy and quality walking up and down omg. Sosua ain’t got shiton lleras in the rain it was poppin harder on the park than any night I’ve ever spent in sosua. Long story short.

ActiveDuty

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2018, 09:40:29 AM »
Bored was down so so I slacked in my reporting, lets see took a day off from tricking drove about 4 hours outside Medellin went to this place called rio Claroand then Escobar’s zoo. I don’t remember if I f--ked something that night lol.
So yesterday I needed some t shirts so I went to the el Tesoro mall. Hung out there later on met up with StarLord we had drinks at the envy sky bar at Charlie’s.
Any way as much as I’ve been coming here I never checked out parque lleras at night. It was raining I told myself that I was gonna get out. n---- I was extremely shocked at the amount of pussy and quality walking up and down omg. Sosua ain’t got shiton lleras in the rain it was poppin harder on the park than any night I’ve ever spent in sosua. Long story short.

lleras has gotten super busy because of all the YouTubers so the woman come where the tourist are..

Share what the Old student taught you about his perspective on the game..

Great report so far

BlameItOnThePatron

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 10:05:10 AM »
DR making me wanna get back out there... nice report homie.

Thursday is ladies night so Lleras is always crazy...with a mix of locals, tourist and then the hoes...

Friday and Saturday is crazy as well.

If you do clubs, check out the Rio Sur mall off the late night... nothing but eye candy up in there and way less tourist compared to hostel city lleras.

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2018, 02:21:58 PM »
Ok so boom last night went as expected  as the sun began to rise I sent shorty home With a bag of Doritos lol. So now it’s tme to get to the business of addressing all these messages I have in my Dm. Now there’s been and issue with the internet and cable since I checked in. I’m with T-Mobile one plus plan so it not that big an issue. But I would like to use my jail broken fire stick with the vpn I installed so I can watch everything like I do in the states. But the technicians came mad early and kinda cramping my style at the crib lol.

Now it’s raining like a motherf--ker in Medellin so that’s cramping my style as well. In  the meantime I’m going through my DMs and here’s the issues with options I knew I would encounter when you trying to negotiate with 10 or 12 paisas at one time and translating in between shit can get taxing you kinda forget who’s who and etc. I ended up scheduling this one girl I though and another one showed up who I had been talking too. Lol but f--k it she’s here. Once again she was basic from my perspective but nice at the same time. Short slim with hips great attitude great smile. So after chat and drinks shorty put the snapper on me lol. It stopped raining and I sent her on her way. I’m like damn I’m off to a slow start but I also got to consider my length of time here. So while I wasn’t raining I walked over to hooters. Big mistake food sucked and the service as well. I decided that plane Jane theme is over its time to move on to the next theme thick Monday. So I’m back on my DMs on the cyber prowl lol. Ok so the other side of the option issue pops up I find one I like in the middle of the convo she gets ghost. Then I’m on to the next as soon as I’m about to seal the deal the original pops back up she wants to meet yada yada ok I get back in seal the deal mode.boom she disappears and the cycle repeats or she says she can’t come till later on we’ll im not waiting to later on. To rectify my mistake in this is i need to have a one paragraph text I can copy and paste that says a little about me what I want and what I will pay and situation resolved. I’m rusty lol forgive me.
Ok so a couple fellas from the states I met wanted to go to fase dos. I really didn’t want to go because I was still going about things the wrong way. So I went. Fase dos is like a 15 minute drive from Palladio. I’ve beem there before and I know what to expect. But the paisas just asking for tips at random without any effort totally pissed me the f--k off. I mean it was only 2k I was giving out less than a dallor but I find that begging shit a turn off. Anyway one of the fellas ended up smashing a stripper.  We he got done we left and hit lleras park to see if we could come up on some street meat. As I figured 2am in the morning dead. Oh well no that I’ve kearned the error of my ways tmrw will be a different story. Good thing about it was out of my 600k budget per day I only spent 200k call it roll ever pesos lol.

@DarthRam I had the same experience at Fase Dos. Those chicas were begging for tips for just walking pass me. I had one chica try to get security to make me give her a tip lol  Chica got jealous because I started talking to another girl besides her. Told myself I will never go back....but I am sure I will be in there next Wednesday because their are some bad chicas in there lol

DarthRam

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 08:11:16 AM »
I got lazy on my trip reporting. It's going on almost 2 week in medellin and every things pretty much been going like a well oiled machine. I will however skip daily details and give you general observations.

1. After some adjust time getting back  into the grove of things. I streamlined my fb game (i got tired of typing the same responses via translator) with a pre-translated short paragraph basically in shorter words, "if we meet I will give you 150 mil for you time which includes taxi both ways". This method has been 80% effective, some wont budge under 200k and thus I start not picking about extra like anal and etc  which they can either agree to or not. It doesnt make sense to me to hard core negotiate when theres more girls than dudes.

2. I have yet to go to a casa this trip, I honestly see no need. Maybe if I had a wing man. I would consider it. The cost is not an issue to me because theres a casa for anyone's budget quality and quantity dependant. I think what it is I dont want to take a cold ass shower in some of them places lol hot water is still a luxury even in this country. And plus my Pussy Mill stigma also plays a role. But I do advise if you choose to go this route be the first lol which means get there early. Or at swing shift around 3. And remember sundays and mondays are super slow.

3. I'm sure I stated this before paisas are always late it f--king drives me up the wall. I also made a pre made text basically saying if your more than 30 minutes late dont come, turn around. I have a gage on the city and how to get around allot of these women stay in places like Bello which is about 30 minutes away. But of you have 2-3 hours notice there should be no reason to be late and blame on traffic I will not accept that.

4. I'm not a big fan of Colombian food to be honest. They dont believe in seasoning lol rice beans and pork and some kind of bread type thing is a staple here. It's hard to get used to. Even the American style restaurants the food is different. But the coffee is always on point. Theres plenty of options for food here dont get me wrong I just haven't found my go to place.

5. Parque lleras doenst get popping till 11-midnight to be honest wed to sat. The girls tend to bunch up in small cliques. And post up around the outside edges of the park. Then they migrate between the 4 streets in the back of the park between the restaurants and clubs. There is a street that's blocked off at night at the end of that street is a club called hacienda I will get back to that. Remember the pros are mixed in wit the regular girls. Normally a prolonged stare will be the indicator of thotness some of them even hiss at you. To get your attention, as tmodnight passes they tend to of course try to make themselves known even more.

6. Warning the girls in the park will try you with US prices 100-150 USD try not to be offended. Its tourist central so of course is in their benefit and alot of dudes dont know the game and they will pay it. I wouldn't pay more that 200mil and she got to be bad! For shirt time. But 100k to 150k is the is the sweet spot range for me. Dont be afraid to let them walk away.

7. Gustos is still gustos a gringo trap, I like club  hacienda better although the floors are slippery and it's smaller and the drinks are pricey, I just buy bottled water. But the talent that congregated in there is the same. They of course gonna try you too just remember your price points however. But nothing in the park is worth 100 usd considering your pussy options in the city.

8. Down time, there plenty of other things to do a see in the city when your not smashing. They have quite a few big ass malls which are a $5 to $7 uber away. I do all my travel through out the city via uber. All the tourist sites I uber too I've hit 6 or more  different spots in a day. I just google things to do in medellin write down the name and uber to them. It's highly unlikely to get bored here remember it's not a small beach town like sosua it's a big ass modern city. Anything you can do and get in the states you can get here.

9. The police in the parque area are checking passports randomly. So keep a copy of your docs. Their presence here is damn near on every corner. I've heard because of the season, and something coke is big this time of year. But done be offended if you get stopped it's not cause your black.

10. You'll see alot of begging and people trying to sell you stuff but nothing like sosua. No little kids out all time a night harassing you. you tell them no gracious and they leave you alone.

11. These paisa are vain lol. There all about there appearance. And quick to send you sexy photos and etc. I've ran across some good pussy here. No waist trainers, I seen too bo-legged girls. Since I been here. The asses her can be suspect lol seems like everyone even the older women got ass but it's not like the ass from the states or that natural Dominican ass. Sorta block style but firm. I've talked to plenty paisas they dream of getting boobs and enhancements. Its apart of the self esteem and the culture.

13. Dress my standard, t -shirt Jean's sneakers or loafers during the day and even night sometimes I will put on a button up or collard shirt. I see dudes all the time wearing flip flops and basket ball shorts looking outtaplace as f--k just screaming gringo rookie. And also alot of high end places have dress codes.

14. My daily budget which I draw from the atm at Banco colombia is 600mil a day. Some atms will give you the whole 600 some you will haft to make 2 withdrawals. I break it down to every 50k being around 15USD. And its alot of money here. You can have a full meal for 30k for 2 in some places of course the farther you get away from the tourist areas the cheaper it is.

15. Also when it comes to budgeting I usually take 2 days off a week from tricking. Those are the days i mainly use to travel around the city and such or go to the towns outside of medellin. Some of which are 3 plus hours away. Santa fe, santa rosa, Jerico, jardin, rio claro etc. Since I've been here a few times I managed to make connections with English speaking locals who do this for a living. My tours usually start at 6am where I'm picked up at my apartment and I'm usually back by 5pm cost runs me depending on the place $100-$150 of course if you have a group of people it's cheaper but I like the fact I have a private driver and guide and can pick and choose what I want to see and stay as long as I want. Airbnd also has this thing called experinces in the area which are cheap like between $20-60usd for a variety of tours inside the city.

16. Back to the pussy, the women here are night and day compared to the DR women to be honest. As long as your upfront about what you want and etc. Your not going to run into alot of ploys that the chicas use in the DR like changing the price, or stopping you mid stroke talking about you broke they pussy. Or rushing you. Maybe I been lucky lol. They gotta alot of spinners and slim thicks here as well in the game. What ever your taste you got it here.

17. We all talk about the unicorns and the bad bitches the 10s and dimes. There here but you not gonna get them for $30 that's being straight up honest with you. Sure if you know the language and you got that talk game yes it's possible taking them out etc. But that's still paying indirectly. These women know their market value and their are plenty of gringos and locals willing to pay they price. In the realm of 200 mil or more yes you can smash. But $30 no not gonna happen.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal