global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Booze!  (Read 2939 times)

tugboaboat5393

Booze!
« on: August 21, 2020, 06:04:01 AM »
How much booze, Presidentes and weed are the hoes Consuming.Have you had to deal with shit faced chicas,  chicas mello on weed or chicas that are edgey or tweaking...that leads to a freaky session or a f--king night mare with the chica acting up and creating a scene , ,, have you had chica that have one drink or none at all, have you had chica that could out drink you and your whole crew  (DRINK A BATTLE SHIP DRY ) Drink all your good rum and hard booze  top shelfe Too !,,
Seems like most fotos or videos they send you  they always have a drink in hand or  nary a sober breath haha !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Booze!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 07:55:22 AM »
I think I've partied with every level of chica sobriety. Hanging with Tweaking/Coked up chicas, have not been enjoyable experiences for me at all. They always made me feel like I had to watch them to keep bad shit from happening and I couldnt relax or enjoy myself. Buzzed and drunk chicas are ok as long as I am drunk as well. I like to drink and if I can hook with a drinker, we can drink and relax together. Anybody that knows a heavy drinker DM me. Sometimes I just want to get my drink on down at the beach laying under them trees!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 07:59:44 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

lazy_monger

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 08:33:04 PM »
I like to party. I have finessed some conservative girls but if a chick can get down like I do then it is on.  Call me a simp but she can drink and smoke for free.  As  Papi said, the hardcore coke chicks that seem to be on edge I leave alone.  Full disclosure,  I took one with a reputation back from After One one night though and she wasn't coked up that night and she was actually a nice girl.

j.smooth9

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 04:46:58 PM »
Chicas love beer. They will drink presidentes like water and it just sets the mood right. I always have a 12 pack or 2 grandes in my crib there. they like beer more than liquor but they also love ciroc and hennessy.
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 12:27:04 AM »
Imo they love coronas bit drink presidented if they are short on cash. To them drinking coronas is also a status thing.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 03:48:21 PM »
Imo they love coronas bit drink presidented if they are short on cash. To them drinking coronas is also a status thing.

Almost like drinking Hennessy White to us is a status thing.  Lol

crazy_canuck

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2020, 08:23:42 PM »

Not to piss on your parade but hennessy white is one of the cheapest cognac they make ... it's not a sipper, it's a mixer ... if you really want "status", buy a bottle of camus, courvoisier or hennessy xo.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

yitzi

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2020, 06:26:25 AM »
Not all girls like corona. My man's girl actually prefers Presidente over Corona.

One bish drank damn near half a bottle of Johnny Black. This was after a few Présidente..and she was a small girl
 I was like damn this girl can drank, ha.

She smoked a little bit later onnwhen my friend's girl called someone yo bring something by.

I saw her a few days later and i think she was already lubricated, getting all frishky with me trying to setup a happy hour with the girl i already choose for the night.  I was tempted but the drunkiness and bc the other girl wasn't into girls, I declined

sosuajefe

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2020, 06:47:40 AM »
It’s good when you can find a nice chica who can drink and maintain her composure. From my experience I’ve seen many chicas wanting to be seen drinking higher end or more expensive liquor for a status, and to take pics. Some of them never finish the drink. I also believe many of the real chapis purposely don’t get drunk when “working” in order for the guy to get drunk then try the bait and switch when back with the client. All part of their hustle.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2020, 01:51:13 PM »

Not to piss on your parade but hennessy white is one of the cheapest cognac they make ... it's not a sipper, it's a mixer ... if you really want "status", buy a bottle of camus, courvoisier or hennessy xo.

Nah, not my parade.  When i said Hennessy White was a status thing, i was poking fun at dudes that think it's special.  And that "status" sense i'm referring to has more to do with it's exclusivity, as opposed to it's cost.  XO and Courvoisier can be bought around the corner at practically any neighborhood liquor store.  Not sure about Camus.

yitzi

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2020, 04:18:20 PM »
It’s good when you can find a nice chica who can drink and maintain her composure. From my experience I’ve seen many chicas wanting to be seen drinking higher end or more expensive liquor for a status, and to take pics. Some of them never finish the drink. I also believe many of the real chapis purposely don’t get drunk when “working” in order for the guy to get drunk then try the bait and switch when back with the client. All part of their hustle.

Makes sense now why the girk poured herself a nice glass of Johnny and started to take pics of it with the bottle.

Im like this aint shite, but ok guess for her better then a bottle of Brugal or the several half drank bottles of beer.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 02:11:23 AM by yitzi »

Ghost of PB

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2020, 05:57:14 PM »
All I can say is watch what they drink! They swallow fireball like it’s  Gatorade... end up with one of these! Lol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 10:51:52 AM »
If you know it will be like that in the morning, order some sancocho and put it in the fridge. The next day you will thank yourself! LoL!

lazy_monger

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2020, 01:36:48 PM »
If you know it will be like that in the morning, order some sancocho and put it in the fridge. The next day you will thank yourself! LoL!

Yep. Sancocho does the job. 

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2021, 09:19:34 AM »
Truth is, in addition to stocking your spot with booze...you should also have water, gatorade "replenishment" type drinks and some veggie/natural fruit type healthy liquid nourishment.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal