global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chicas hanging on to dear life !  (Read 2530 times)

tugboaboat5393

Chicas hanging on to dear life !
« on: February 06, 2021, 12:30:59 PM »
How many chicas that you know are hanging on to dear life! meaning clingy deseperate, want you to make baby, marry them,get them a green card, give them a buiseness, pay for there house ,food, get them a new weave hair exstention, the latest cell phone,, let you nutt in them,  Ect Even long time repeats try and lock you down   ,,,,Are you going to help them or let them wither on the vine,, and you move on to the next!!!!   Or do you pump and dump. bang the snot out ,of them say bye bye with out a care.  or try and bullshit your way get free freaky pussy tell the your taken them to the states then you Vamos. you give them the Houdini  disapear   dont acknoledge them .  Are you the Dumper or the Dumpee !!!! tell us your classic pump dump and ditch haha !

Travelguy90

Re: Chicas hanging on to dear life !
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 12:49:13 PM »
We all know that it’s an act. They can live comfortably off little if they stay in the DR so why relocate to America. It’s all an act to secure an international sponsor who will give them an allowance while being away so they can live their life. It must be sad when they can’t eat out at High scale restaurants and instead have to buy groceries but they shouldn’t be going hungry. Not when a meal is 120-150 peso at a local spot. They can live off 2-3 bangs a week at 1500 peso a session. When you run the numbers and the guys who willing to overspend they should stay afloat even with competition
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

j.smooth9

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 01:28:23 PM »
We all know that it’s an act. They can live comfortably off little if they stay in the DR so why relocate to America. It’s all an act to secure an international sponsor who will give them an allowance while being away so they can live their life. It must be sad when they can’t eat out at High scale restaurants and instead have to buy groceries but they shouldn’t be going hungry. Not when a meal is 120-150 peso at a local spot. They can live off 2-3 bangs a week at 1500 peso a session. When you run the numbers and the guys who willing to overspend they should stay afloat even with competition

This addresses so many things. Not one lie in this statement.
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 01:44:51 PM »

True in general, but discounts that there are a sizable number of chicks, provided its there only option to thrive, who want to leave the island. Nothing stopping them from coming back to visit.

One way to avoid the situation Tug described is to not put yourself out there like that. I’ve noticed from reading texts sent to my amigas from gringos that some guys try to take advantage of chicks circumstances by pretending to be infatuated or hinting at a life off the island provided said chick is willing to put up with some shit from the guy. On the other side of that, I think some guys believe selling dreams is the only way to obtain affection from those girls. My advice is to just be yourself and don’t make any promises you don’t plan on keeping. If a chick likes “you” she’ll do so without your needing to deceive her. If she starts building fairy tales that’s on her not you. Drop her if she goes off the deep end. Another will undoubtedly choose to fill the open slot.

Blacknight69

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 02:10:13 PM »
Dudes do in fact do soooo much f--k Boy Shit over there it's not even funny.  To include acting like the chica is not a prostitute and trying to shame her into getting some free pussy.  Sosua is pay to play no matter what.

Travelguy90

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 02:26:12 PM »

True in general, but discounts that there are a sizable number of chicks, provided the its there only option to thrive, who want to leave the island. Nothing stopping them from coming back to visit.

One way to avoid the situation Tug described is to not put yourself out there like that. I’ve noticed from reading texts sent to my amigas from gringos that some guys try to take advantage of chicks circumstances by pretending to be infatuated or hinting at a life off the island provided said chick is willing to put up with some shit from the guy. On the other side of that, I think some guys believe selling dreams is the only way to obtain affection from those girls. My advice is to just be yourself and don’t make any promises you don’t plan on keeping. If a chick likes “you” she’ll do so without your needing to deceive her. If she starts building fairy tales that’s on her not you. Drop her if she goes off the deep end. Another will undoubtedly choose to fill the open slot.

This part confuses me a bit but I think I get your logic. If she can net 150-300 per guy in the DR because she’s legit that attractive, not taking advantage of the guys ignorance/location aka Punta Cana or Las Tarrenas she should be living pretty comfortable if she securing clients. In the states she’s still gonna get money, but unless she’s got business lined up or gonna be in Vegas, it’ll be more work for a similar lifestyle as a top percentile earning living a posh lifestyle.

One 200$ spender can cover the rent for a place in Santiago or SD, not exactly the same thing in Miami, ATL, NYC or Cali where month rent is more than the cost of a session because a bare minimum spot is 850+ but at best a guy may drop 500$ for the ST. Overall she’ll rack up way more money, but it’ll be more work to put in to maintain a lifestyle. Both countries have professional athletes who sign mega deals. They’ll always be able to get a sucker

Still if she wants to come over but not permanently live I suppose it makes sense. I never really had the talk except breaking down that America is more expensive and give price comparisons. Let them know that they can visit as a tourist but not live without a visa so marriage or baby isn’t the only option. In reference to the topic I’m honest and sell no dreams, I don’t correct their misbeliefs, just stay quiet

Timbo1013

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 02:50:03 PM »
I dated a 39 year old chica name Angelina that be at new garden.she told me that she wanted to not come to sosua no more. She speaks a1 English and this marry guy wanted to give her 400 a week to stay home but I'm still f--king her

Jazzy2019

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2021, 02:52:14 PM »

True in general, but discounts that there are a sizable number of chicks, provided the its there only option to thrive, who want to leave the island. Nothing stopping them from coming back to visit.

This part confuses me a bit but I think I get your logic. If she can net 150-300 per guy in the DR because she’s legit that attractive, not taking advantage of the guys ignorance/location aka Punta Cana or Las Tarrenas she should be living pretty comfortable if she securing clients. In the states she’s still gonna get money, but unless she’s got business lined up or gonna be in Vegas, it’ll be more work for a similar lifestyle as a top percentile earning living a posh lifestyle.

One 200$ spender can cover the rent for a place in Santiago or SD, not exactly the same thing in Miami, ATL, NYC or Cali where month rent is more than the cost of a session because a bare minimum spot is 850+ but at best a guy may drop 500$ for the ST. Overall she’ll rack up way more money, but it’ll be more work to put in to maintain a lifestyle. Both countries have professional athletes who sign mega deals. They’ll always be able to get a sucker

Still if she wants to come over but not permanently live I suppose it makes sense. I never really had the talk except breaking down that America is more expensive and give price comparisons. Let them know that they can visit as a tourist but not live without a visa so marriage or baby isn’t the only option. In reference to the topic I’m honest and sell no dreams, I don’t correct their misbeliefs, just stay quiet

You’re working on the assumption that all chicks want to do sex work regardless of location. Believe it or not a lot of dominicanas sell sex on the island because it’s the only work they can do. If they had options they wouldn’t be in the game. Also very few girls can consistently charge and get paid the big bucks. In my experience 98% of workers in Sosua can be had for 3500 or less ST and 7000 or less TLN. Very few are making the type of money you noted.

If a chick is pragmatic she hooks up with a gringo while she’s in her prime and makes the most of it. Many have done that. I have several ex regulars/favoritas that are living the life here in the US who if they play their cards tight will never have to again sell pussy.

10-20 years ago the chicas came to the tourists areas to find husbands and often were successful. Hoeing as a lifestyle choice was a pursuit that few engaged in. But, then again many guys were open to finding wives or at least novias. That’s simply not the case now.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2021, 02:59:43 PM »

You’re working on the assumption that all chicks want to do sex work regardless of location. Believe it or not a lot of dominicanas sell sex on the island because it’s the only work they can do. If they had options they wouldn’t be in the game. Also very few girls can consistently charge and get paid the big bucks. In my experience 98% of workers in Sosua can be had for 3500 or less ST and 7000 or less TLN. Very few are making the type of money you noted.

If a chick is pragmatic she hooks up with a gringo while she’s in her prime and makes the most of it. Many have done that. I have several ex regulars/favoritas that are living the life here in the US who if they play their cards tight will never have to again sell pussy.

10-20 years ago the chicas came to the tourists areas to find husbands and often were successful. Hoeing as a lifestyle choice was a pursuit that few engaged in. But, then again many guys were open to finding wives or at least novias. That’s simply not the case now.
Whoa,Whoa, Whoa!!!  Numbers!!! Allow me to get real with the guesstimates!!

98% of the chicas will accept 2000 ST and 4000 TLN. Those of the 2% will accept 3000ST and 5000TLN without a problem or they will just refuse. Which is ok. Sadly if anyone offers more than that...well of course they will take the money!  Shit, if you got loose basketball shorts, some will take it without asking!! Haha

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 05:16:52 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2021, 03:14:37 PM »
Correct about chicas ageing out and do not want to sell pussy any more , there on the hunt for the ritch gringo or sponser to take them out of the DR or help maintain a survivable life style!

Travelguy90

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2021, 03:21:11 PM »

I noted business lined up(models, actors, school, nursing, teacher, live in GF, etc...) or Vegas for non tricking. I don’t think girls just want to come to the USA to trick, but they better have a plan or go to Vegas to be a Cabaret girl.

I noted if a girl is genuinely attractive to command that much money. I doubt that it’s in Sosua which is why I presented she’s likely working in Punta Cana or another resort area but living elsewhere. The desire to come to the states is what confuses me because it’s a higher cost of living and generally more work unless you are coming as a wife/GF. That’s not prostitution, but it’s like monogamous sex work if the relationship is built on her relocating for a chance at a better lifestyle.

I’m only talking in regards to the women who do sex work, why? That’s mainly the demographic that the thread was regarding. I don’t want to get into the typical Dominican civilian because I’m of limited exposure to them. Anything I say would be an assumption as you stated, but sex workers and why some would bring up coming to the states? It’s an assumption as well but I’m more knowledgeable about that.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2021, 04:32:17 PM »
The Yellow Brick Road !  roads paved with gold bricks are some chickas visionsery   mentality ,they see these NY nuggies come in make it rain and the like, draped in gold chains ect, also Everything free America !  Any White gringos with    Clean cloths strolling around ,Are walking ATMs! haha  Even My repeat dark very dark Chocalote  haitian puta,  says to me your white they all think you have money haha

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2021, 04:38:35 PM »
Spend pesos. Bank dollars.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

TheRealDallas

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2021, 04:54:05 PM »
If she dies
She dies!!!!!!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2021, 07:41:06 PM »
Not kidding, had one shit the bed on me,, not in sosua but a few years back went home to hati ,  heart complications,,,this was three weeks after i had a great vacation with her,,,  welp !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal