global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Saving Chicas !  (Read 2567 times)

Bat Man

Re: Saving Chicas !
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2024, 09:46:19 PM »
Great observtion Rather f--k than work,Funny how the real lazy ones cant cook do house hold chores or just plain lazy,funny my reg is on the lazy side but will get her ass in gear if i lean on her haha,,,,,Now vets will know that you retain good repeats that have there shit together cook clean have there own casa juggel family time with work time ,meaning have a regular job but still have time to spend time with you,,,an organised hoe hehe !

This is the wrong way of looking at it. If you require a lady to cook clean and f--k and she doesn't do it that means She doesn't want to do it for You In which case you should thank her for her time and move on.

The issue is with mongers blurring the lines, I know a dude who met a chick on the apps in Colombia and is taking her on vacations He just met this girl 4 days ago but planning to bring sand to the beaches of Punta Cana.

The problem is rarely the chica it's usually on the Monger.

How true. I’ve done it myself. We meet a woman who physically represents our archetype then we assign to her characteristics that she doesn’t possess. I can tell you from experience that’s a loosing proposition that’s just going to end up in disappointment.

Yeah at the end of the day we're human and as Men we're hardwired to help women as women are hardwired to seek our assistance.

Bat Man

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2024, 09:49:00 PM »
Great observtion Rather f--k than work,Funny how the real lazy ones cant cook do house hold chores or just plain lazy,funny my reg is on the lazy side but will get her ass in gear if i lean on her haha,,,,,Now vets will know that you retain good repeats that have there shit together cook clean have there own casa juggel family time with work time ,meaning have a regular job but still have time to spend time with you,,,an organised hoe hehe !

This is the wrong way of looking at it. If you require a lady to cook clean and f--k and she doesn't do it that means She doesn't want to do it for You In which case you should thank her for her time and move on.

The issue is with mongers blurring the lines, I know a dude who met a chick on the apps in Colombia and is taking her on vacations He just met this girl 4 days ago but planning to bring sand to the beaches of Punta Cana.

The problem is rarely the chica it's usually on the Monger.
ill clarify as far as cooking and cleaning  chica could of helped as shey was staying with me for 60 days  could have lifeted a finger,, in the end she did begrudingly clean when i vacated an apartment,,,,,,  she was well taken care of  but they do get lazy !

Think of it this way had she cooked 5 course meals and kept every speck of dust off the floor but didn't f--k would that have been a deal breaker?
You hired her to f--k and gave no incintive to do anything else so she didn't.

Maybe smashing you was harder than she let on, just saying.

Bat Man

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2024, 09:55:03 PM »
The funny part, my chicas day job is a maid  guess she was too tiered to clean my place,, f--k it i was bored i cleaned the place my self  ,,,well the pussy was availbel every nite if i wanted    Bottom line were all there for the toto   !!

Yep mongers don't realize how old and set in their ways they can be. I know a 64 year old who basically likes to drink Gin and watch football. He was shocked that his 19 year old GF wasn't into it or him.

She spent months putting up with him he didn't know a thing about her and didn't care to know, The laptop and cell phone he bought her was a small price to pay to put up with such a bore.

Some guys have to realize that if chicks who are into drinking and watching the game don't want to do it with you why would a foriegn girl who's into Rum and Caso Cerrado want to hang out with you?

To keep it a buck unless you like paying a girl to sleep I don't see the facination with wifing a hoar.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2024, 10:36:03 PM »
The real question is.....why exactly would you WANT to wife/save a prostitute?

Like....what's your rationale?

Travelguy90

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2024, 06:49:55 AM »
The real question is.....why exactly would you WANT to wife/save a prostitute?

Like....what's your rationale?
They Lonely and seeking companionship and warm. It’s why some simp and others indifferent. If you lonely or a natural lover boy type, you trying hard and thirsting for a GFE. On the extreme end, it doesn’t matter who gives it as long as it feels genuine. Most men don’t like to feel used.

If you got a chic, or regular can f--k different women without tricking, you’re definitely open to the GFE, but not going out the way to do it. You might spend a little extra here and there for the experience, but if the bill growing to high and/or fast you cut it off quickly and just resort to smashing them and not expecting must else.

Hoe savers just want to but report for better service, but that’s not always appreciated or the case. My “wife” as some chicas claimed, will stay overnight, and I get a discounted price but she doesn’t cook, clean, is stoic to boring, looks so my type but still a bore, so I have no incentive to spend more money or effort changing her. I smash, give tip and let her move on. If a chic wants to clean, cook, clean hair/nails for me, I’m tipping and keeping her around for future visits. I ain’t saving shit, but if I were to send 20-30$ I’m coming for a trip soon and if I don’t get my moneys worth, we will just discontinue future services.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

jimmy#

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2024, 11:25:32 AM »
chicas are like expensive cars.I rent one now and again to enjoy the ride...Do I want to buy it and have all the expense that goes with it,if I ever get to that stage I certainly will not buy from a rental company.All you get is other persons headache due to mis using of the car...

stinqu

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2024, 03:19:46 PM »
Soooo true Bro, can take the chica out of the street,but not the street out of the chica. A hoes a hoe!

justin_credible

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2024, 06:18:04 PM »
I've had sessions with dozens of chichas and there was only ever one girl who I trusted with overnight, and she'd be gone before breakfast at 9am (she's left Sosua now). My trust factor is super low on women in general, let alone P4P women who are known to steal. I'm not sure the rational on "saving" anyone, as you can't change a leopard's spots. I can hardly have an intellectual or interesting conversation with these women, let alone trying to build some type of friendship/relationship with them. I do know there are a small minority of men who try, which I think is misguided/nuts. Some of these women are literally with 3-5 different men in a one night and I can't imagine the psychological toll that can take on your psyche if you do that long term. 

I treat them with respect, but for 95% of these hoes it's a quick get in and get out for me (no longer than 1 hour). That other 5% gives incredible service and I want to hit it multiple times during the night.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 06:19:44 PM by justin_credible »

stinqu

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2024, 12:02:53 PM »
5% is about right,1 out of 20-25 chicas is worth TLN.You are correct in never trusting them, it's just the way it is.

justin_credible

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2024, 07:26:50 PM »
5% is about right,1 out of 20-25 chicas is worth TLN.You are correct in never trusting them, it's just the way it is.

Let's call a spade a spade: The whole reason why chikas spend a significant amount of *time* with you, me or anyone for that matter is either because there's nobody else willing to pay more at the moment, or they are looking to "hook" you emotionally with the intimacy they provide. This works on guys more often than you think, especially newbies. Savy guys will have their guards up and know how to play the game, while simps on the other hand....

flappygilmore007

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2024, 10:29:57 AM »
Came very close to extreme simping on a Cuban. Somehow she made her way to the states and I would send her money from time to time. Let her spend a few nights at the crib and almost put one in her... Came to my senses after about 3-4 months.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2024, 06:35:59 PM »
Came very close to extreme simping on a Cuban. Somehow she made her way to the states and I would send her money from time to time. Let her spend a few nights at the crib and almost put one in her... Came to my senses after about 3-4 months.

Glad you came to your senses.

flappygilmore007

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2024, 07:10:42 PM »
@just_a_guy thanks. It's tough cause some of these women really know how to sell a dream lmao

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2024, 08:58:27 PM »
@just_a_guy thanks. It's tough cause some of these women really know how to sell a dream lmao

Exactly.

That's why I purchase my dreams an hr at a time.  Lol

INewton

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2024, 01:46:38 AM »
I personally have not gotten a chica pregnant.

Attempting to save a hoe is pure folly. If you met them as a trick your odds are overwhelming.

If they want to quit the game and you have the resources to support them you may have a shot

at a few years of a serious relationship. However it is almost impossible to pair bond with a woman

who has had over 1000 cocks. Enjoy them for their skills short term. Rinse and repeat.

JD

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal