global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?  (Read 16180 times)

sosuaonmymind1987

Re: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2021, 04:13:30 PM »
Some of its game, give the dude that personalized one on one and create the repeat possible WU client. Some of it is they are regular ass chicks that catch feelings. Ive rawdogged in the Su 3 times and got burned twice. Im extra vigilant now. Im not looking for that trifecta.

Craziest situation? Me and the chick are swapping spit, clothes start flying off like the movies. She sucks swollows keep sucking without flinching. That turned me on more, I’m ready for round 2. I reach for the rubber, she says no. I look at her crazy, put it on. 3 strokes in she grips the rubber with hand and box slides condom off so slick, I kept going. Top 3 experience for me minus the bumps that appeared when i got home. First doctor couldn’t figure it out ran the usual test, nothing. Second doctor, ask more details like where I been, etc. said shit like Syphilis and scabies making a comeback in some of these countries. Rare in US so not commonly tested for. No to Syphilis. Treated for scabies. Public service announcement: if she f--king you raw, she f--king everyone raw.

Facts. 💯

Say it again loud and clear so the keyboard warriors in the back can hear it! They out here raw dogging chicas (for what they claim? 2,000 pesos or less).

Cheap chica + raw dog = U.S. crack whore equivalent 🤦🏾‍♂️🤢

I’m really tired of these types of threads. It just highlights the utter recklessness and ignorance within the monger community. Most are not doing this silly shit, but it makes the entire community look crazy. The mods need to delete these particular threads. Seriously.

Why does it bother you so much? If you use a rubber and the next man doesnt then youre good right? If you dont like the thread ignore it.

JoeRoc,

Did you read the part where I said that the recklessness makes the whole monger community look crazy? Next time I’ll make the post with pictures so you can better understand it. It’s not fair for me to assume that everyone can read. 🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

Who cares what people think of the "Monger community". You gonna buy your coochie regardless and wear a condom so whats the big deal. Folks been going raw in sex workers since before you were alive and the Monger community is still strong as ever. No one is gonna be raw
 doggin a chica and go "Oh no I shouldnt do this PoontangClan is gonna think Im an embarrassment to the community!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣this killed me

KingPOP

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2021, 04:55:12 AM »
First time I rawed something out here was my first trip 😂. I took this lil petite morena named Carolina out of Classicos one night and brought her back to New Garden. We smashed and went to bed… middle of the night I woke up to her riding me with no rubber. I didn’t stop because “shit, I’m already in it” but I pulled out before I came. About 5 days later, I’m back home and she starts sending me pictures of pregnancy tests talking about she pregnant 😭. She didn’t stop her shit until I sent her back the reverse Google search images of the same pregnancy test pics she sent me.
We all 'monger' different *shrug*

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2021, 07:14:09 AM »
First time I rawed something out here was my first trip 😂. I took this lil petite morena named Carolina out of Classicos one night and brought her back to New Garden. We smashed and went to bed… middle of the night I woke up to her riding me with no rubber. I didn’t stop because “shit, I’m already in it” but I pulled out before I came. About 5 days later, I’m back home and she starts sending me pictures of pregnancy tests talking about she pregnant 😭. She didn’t stop her shit until I sent her back the reverse Google search images of the same pregnancy test pics she sent me.

She tried😂😂😂😂these hoes trippin

MrNavigator

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2021, 07:59:49 AM »

Them hoes quick on the draw huh??? 😂

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2021, 08:04:28 AM »

$200bucks a month until the baby is born and if she lost the baby in the 9th month...did you dodge a bullet???
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MrNavigator

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2021, 08:06:20 AM »

$200bucks a month until the baby is born and if she lost the baby in the 9th month...did you dodge a bullet???

How bout if you know you gone be wreckless.... just don't give em ya number

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2021, 08:18:36 AM »

How about getting a Dominican number that disappears every time you leave the island?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2021, 08:25:13 AM »

How about getting a Dominican number that disappears every time you leave the island?

What's the fun in that? Haha Seriously, though...You think the midget can get pregnant???

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2021, 06:55:11 AM »

What's the fun in that? Haha Seriously, though...You think the midget can get pregnant???

How about the one eye haitain chica , Awe my bad  some already got her pregnant   fess up haha !

MrNavigator

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2021, 08:42:14 AM »

How about the one eye haitain chica , Awe my bad  some already got her pregnant   fess up haha !
[/quo
te]

Speaking of the ONE-EYED Haitian, it was a dude who just did a newbie trip report and said he got harassed so bad by her that the motoconchos had to SAVE his ass....🤣🤣😂

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2021, 08:14:55 AM »

[/quo
te]

Speaking of the ONE-EYED Haitian, it was a dude who just did a newbie trip report and said he got harassed so bad by her that the motoconchos had to SAVE his ass....🤣🤣😂
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time...

MrNavigator

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2021, 11:46:58 AM »

ANYTHING is better than seeing than seeing that ugly ass tranny with the deep voice lurking in the shadows and dark corners late at night....jeez😱😱🤢👻👻

stinqu

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2021, 05:10:14 PM »
Ya got to love the pregnecy scam, I've played that one out for shits and giggles, then send them a pic of the vasectomy scar on my ball sack, hahahah.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2021, 09:04:30 AM »
Ya got to love the pregnecy scam, I've played that one out for shits and giggles, then send them a pic of the vasectomy scar on my ball sack, hahahah.

I googled it and praise google, there are a shit ton of vasectomy scar pics!! I selected a couple for myself and plan to send them out if/when I get any "Papi I pregnant!" texts!!

crazy_canuck

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2021, 12:00:49 PM »

Lol I am screwed big time then ... I got the vasectomy with the "without surgery" method  :-\
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal