global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?  (Read 16177 times)

MrNavigator

Re: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2021, 11:39:22 AM »
Ya got to love the pregnecy scam, I've played that one out for shits and giggles, then send them a pic of the vasectomy scar on my ball sack, hahahah.

Lol I am screwed big time then ... I got the vasectomy with the "without surgery" method  :-\

I got the same joint. How you screwed??

You gucci bro

Worst case , go get records from doctor

I was joking ... never screwed a 3rd world puta without a rubber so yes ... I'M GUCCI  ;)

So you've NEVER EVER screwed a 3rd world female bareback?? Good job..

Now that I think about it ... I never screwed a puta anywhere in the world without a condom ... except for once and it's in the DR ... wasn't a puta found on the strip ... she was the owner of the house where I rented the guest house. Screwed her in the pool after coming back empty handed from the strip and a little drunk that night. I guess I was lucky I caught nothing ... but there was so much chlorine in the pool it must have played a role to kill all bacteria  8)

Well I don't distinguish between "puta" and any female in the DR. To me they are one inn the same and the so-called regular chicks or "novias" are the biggest whores and they don't like condoms at all.

Example I age a few unreal with when I'm down who have suckers in the states who sponsor them. They even let me know in advance when the suckers are in the country (2 of the sapsuckers in the DR right now til the end of the week lol) just in case I'm coming down.

I'm sure these dudes think their "novias" something special but they are whores who f--k other dudes for when they leave and before they come. The difference is my price is way cheaper than their investment. If you are giving her money, gifts, paying bills before or after the deed is done...JUST TO f--k...she is a PUTA.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2021, 06:10:30 PM »
Ya got to love the pregnecy scam, I've played that one out for shits and giggles, then send them a pic of the vasectomy scar on my ball sack, hahahah.

Lol I am screwed big time then ... I got the vasectomy with the "without surgery" method  :-\

You gucci bro

I was joking ... never screwed a 3rd world puta without a rubber so yes ... I'M GUCCI  ;)

Now that I think about it ... I never screwed a puta anywhere in the world without a condom ... except for once and it's in the DR ... wasn't a puta found on the strip ... she was the owner of the house where I rented the guest house. Screwed her in the pool after coming back empty handed from the strip and a little drunk that night. I guess I was lucky I caught nothing ... but there was so much chlorine in the pool it must have played a role to kill all bacteria  8)

Well I don't distinguish between "puta" and any female in the DR. To me they are one inn the same and the so-called regular chicks or "novias" are the biggest whores and they don't like condoms at all.

Example I age a few unreal with when I'm down who have suckers in the states who sponsor them. They even let me know in advance when the suckers are in the country (2 of the sapsuckers in the DR right now til the end of the week lol) just in case I'm coming down.

I'm sure these dudes think their "novias" something special but they are whores who f--k other dudes for when they leave and before they come. The difference is my price is way cheaper than their investment. If you are giving her money, gifts, paying bills before or after the deed is done...JUST TO f--k...she is a PUTA.

@Nav ... I know all of this ... if you read again, you will see i wrote: "wasn't a puta found on the strip"
For sure I know if she f--ked me in the pool, she probably have done the same with many men. My point is that she's not hoeing on the strip and she haven't charged me a dime ... she dosen't need the money because her german esposo is maintaning her and the way she looks and act, he's not cheapy cheapy with her. It's the only woman I ever f--ked without a condom apart from my wife when I was married.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

jRoc713

« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2021, 09:20:15 PM »
It's nothing special for a sewer chick to want to pet you bang raw . She was probably sick.  I've banged many and ironically known never have condoms so I wind up using mines

Stonewall

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2021, 07:35:53 AM »
Good point, working girls normally walk with their own condoms.
It is a responsibility that they rather have in their own hands.
I never met or hook with a chick in DR and she has her own condoms.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

MrNavigator

« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2021, 07:59:18 AM »

You gucci bro

@Nav ... I know all of this ... if you read again, you will see i wrote: "wasn't a puta found on the strip"
For sure I know if she f--ked me in the pool, she probably have done the same with many men. My point is that she's not hoeing on the strip and she haven't charged me a dime ... she dosen't need the money because her german esposo is maintaning her and the way she looks and act, he's not cheapy cheapy with her. It's the only woman I ever f--ked without a condom apart from my wife when I was married.

Well I'm going to give you your props cuz I'm guessing outside of YOU there aren't many on here who can say that they only f--ked 2 women (wife and DR chick in a pool once) RAW!

I'm guess the others who can say it is dudes 30 n under with no kids, bisexual dudes (Mr Black Fist and the interstate reporter), cats who had to PAY for pussy (hookers) there WHOLE LIFE and ones who don't know what real pussy feels like (booty bandits). 500 people on site you in that .5%..

crazy_canuck

« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2021, 10:13:10 AM »

You gucci bro

Well I'm going to give you your props cuz I'm guessing outside of YOU there aren't many on here who can say that they only f--ked 2 women (wife and DR chick in a pool once) RAW!

I'm guess the others who can say it is dudes 30 n under with no kids, bisexual dudes (Mr Black Fist and the interstate reporter), cats who had to PAY for pussy (hookers) there WHOLE LIFE and ones who don't know what real pussy feels like (booty bandits). 500 people on site you in that .5%..

Depends on everyones situation ... I had my daughter when me and my ex-wife were very young ... when we divorced and long after, I was much more concerned by not having another kid than getting some disease when screwing non-putas, it just became an habit ... but with putas, it really was to avoid catching disease. On my part, condom dosen't disturb my hability to cum or sensitivity ... I mean, I don't really see a difference in sensations wearing rubber or not, I am not allegic neither and condoms are cheap so why taking chances?
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Raul67

« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2021, 10:17:52 AM »
I never go bareback in the DR. However, where I live in Puerto Rico I never use a condom but am picky in my selection. Women from the states traveling with girlfriends during the winter are my target demographic. They are here for a week or two and want to get laid. My house with a pool is a seduction trap. I grill a steak, find out in advance what wine they like, pool is very secluded. They lose their inhibitions once in the pool. Top comes off, shower outside, take them into the master bedroom and they screw my eyes out. Mostly professional middle class women that like to be showed around the west end of the island. There’s a lighthouse nearby with fantastic sunsets. It’s 100% they’ll drop their pants afterwards. The locals know me, I kind of stick out, they smile and wave. It’s comical.

At the end of their stay they express their devotion and appreciation but tell me marriage is out of the question. Breaks my heart, never hear from them again. :). I’m sure they are married.

This summer PR is busting at the seams with tourists but almost exclusively families so it’s a down time for me.

TonyT

« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2021, 04:40:37 PM »
Just the opposite!!

I had a chicka once that immediately went after my condom right after I nutted and was pulling out.  She almost tried to fight me over it!!  She might have been trying to checking it for a break but I ain't giving up my DNA to nobody! She was very cute and the sex was good but that move wrecked the experience. 

Jazzy2019

« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2021, 04:46:33 PM »
Just the opposite!!

I had a chicka once that immediately went after my condom right after I nutted and was pulling out.  She almost tried to fight me over it!!  She might have been trying to checking it for a break but I ain't giving up my DNA to nobody! She was very cute and the sex was good but that move wrecked the experience.

Believe it or not that happens to me most often when they want proof that I came. Some girls get disappointed if they didn’t take the leche from you. To them it’s like their pussy was no good.They’ll also do that in an effort to help you clean up.

Fahqu

« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2021, 05:53:39 PM »
All yall in the states, don't think for a second that I use a condom with your chica. I just don't.  But I keeps listerine in the bathroom, so you can still tongue kiss her.

Thank you!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2021, 06:35:52 PM »
All yall in the states, don't think for a second that I use a condom with your chica. I just don't.  But I keeps listerine in the bathroom, so you can still tongue kiss her.

Thank you!

You're welcome! It's just a courtesy lookin out for the next man in line. She's a regular and working everyday...so you know what she was doing right before she hooked up with her next appointment.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Tex1988

« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2022, 12:54:43 AM »

Thank you!

You're welcome! It's just a courtesy lookin out for the next man in line. She's a regular and working everyday...so you know what she was doing right before she hooked up with her next appointment.

Everybody raw dogging as often as possible after about 10 trips to Sosua - stop the cap.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2022, 06:44:49 AM »
A few points, there raw dogging to make baby, or they into you like posted if your a good provider,,,and some will double there price  for BBFS or CIN pussy !Steet low level bottom of the barrel  dirt poor chicas with out cedulas and cell phones too !

stinqu

« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2022, 03:55:40 PM »
I have never raw dogged with a random chica from the street. With my chicas that have regular lives and see me to make some money on the side, yes. They would be pissed if I put a condom on the bed side table!!! Been told "use them to f**k your chicsa, NOT ME"

Jazzy2019

« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2022, 04:06:14 PM »
I have never raw dogged with a random chica from the street. With my chicas that have regular lives and see me to make some money on the side, yes. They would be pissed if I put a condom on the bed side table!!! Been told "use them to f**k your chicsa, NOT ME"

And once you raw dogged one you can pretty much give on ever again using a condom with her.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal