global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: LIT October 2020 Trip - 4 Nights...9 Chicas rated from best to worse!  (Read 10661 times)

KoldonHoes

So I made my 2nd trip to Sousa this past month in October with 3 of my boys and we had a great time. I'll break down my trip by chica order and then rate them by performance level and enjoyment. With the pandemic going on, aint no $30 and $40 hoes walking round.. also  the city shuts down round 7pm

DAY 1: After we get situated in our villa, we hit Anhvee, I see #3 on my list and was like DAMNNNN, I tell her to come over and get her friends... she comes back with chicas #1, and #2, so now all we need is one more girl, my boy grabs his chick and we leave, I end up smashing #1,#2,#3 that night.

DAY 2: At Anhvee the night before I saw chica #4 Matilda and got her number. I called her up for a nice mid day happy hour session. Right after that my homie Pam #5 texted me (I know Pam from my past DR trip).. she pulls up with a friend and I knock her down.... now your boy is tired. Later that night we hit another late night spot because and I grab chica #6, thick plastic bitch from Columbia...not that cute but body on 10.

Day 3: So now I wanted some dark meat and went on the prowl for fine chocolate chick and saw #7 walking around the city, I grabbed her up instantly and brought her back. Later that night we Anhvee one more time and this freaky ass couger lady was all over me.. at first I was like "I didn't come here to f--k a old bitch".. but my boy was like "them mature ones be going".. so I said f--k it and brought the old bitch back and I was so glad I did!.

Day 4: Last day we did the yacht thing... after the yacht boy had two come over to the villa, I end up hitting her for free, but don't have pics...it wasn't nothing special.

CHICA RATINGS:

Chica #1 ? This was my first nut of the trip, she couldn't take dick and head was subpar.. (gave the hoe ($70)
Chica #2 ? Fire head but still couldn't take dick asking me to hurry up and leche.. (gave the hoe ($70)
Chica #3 Yemi Amazing all the way around, beat the breaks off the hoe anyway I wanted, she gave me good energy (gave the hoe ($70)
Chica #4 Matilda Her pussy is fire , wet tight and clamp on the dick, she not running from it and got great energy. ($60)
Chica #5 Pam Pussy and body fire, she real chill, Pam will always get a text from me. ($100)
Chica #6 Alejandra  My BEST HOE of the trip, this bitch is WILD...sucking my dick all crazy, f--ked her all night! ($80)
Chica #7 Yoyo The MOST disappointing hoe, this bitch thick for no reason, she cant take dick, cant keep a arch in her back.. I really didn't want to pay that hoe, smh ($60)
Chica #8 Old Hoe Super freaky old bitch stayed a long time,she f--ked and sucked me crazy ($100)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 03:05:02 PM by KoldonHoes »

Jazzy2019

Re: LIT October 2020 Trip - 4 Nights...9 Chicas rated from best to worse!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 01:24:04 PM »
Those above 30 year old chicks can take some dick and let you f--k them any ole way you please for as long as you want. Those are my go to types for an long afternoon romp.

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 01:25:27 PM »
Overpaid.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 01:37:27 PM »
Nice! I’m really digging that #3. Looking like my type of flow. ????????????

Ghost of PB

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 01:51:20 PM »
Good report! Not to long to the point and photos! Set the bar!

madvillian

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 09:11:46 PM »
Great report, love the format. Clear and concise.

Hunter_1

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2020, 10:11:15 PM »
Great job...nice to see a real report...

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 06:42:20 PM »
I don't know what you consider cougar age to be, but I know how to age range Dominican woman, and at least two of your pics the chicas are closes to 40 yrs. old. Not saying that's a bad thing, I love that age range ( best bang for the buck LOL). Most men miss the mark on age range of Dominican women by 10 years at least. I've hit 50 yr. old that were hard and tight and leave you wanting more.

CaughtInTheLife

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 06:21:50 AM »
Excellent Trip report !

lazy_monger

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 07:52:53 AM »
Great report, should be the format of all trip reports going forward. (Shout out to Lurker)  Not tying to be a dick but for the uglier is better crowd the two most expensive chicks are my least favorite and the problematic one is just ok.

Hosseini

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 10:21:08 AM »
Love these trip reports, making me wanna hit The Su right f--kin now G!
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

The Traveler

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 01:29:29 PM »
 #6 is a winner!

sosuajefe

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 08:46:47 AM »
#6 is Alejandra, she's actually Venezuelan, not Colombian. Big fake booty, had a good time with her and for only 2000. She probably gets more than that usually but I'm friends with some mutual Venezuelan friends of hers and we were vibing good and I think she would have accepted anything. Was a fun session. Def had my face buried in that booty! LOL
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 09:07:08 AM by sosuajefe »

KoldonHoes

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2020, 12:42:48 PM »
@sosuajefe ..you damn right that bitch is from Venezuela ... def a fun girl

sosuajefe

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2020, 12:58:10 PM »
@sosuajefe ..you damn right that bitch is from Venezuela ... def a fun girl

Yeah she's fun and a freak in bed. Even though she is definitely a bit older, she's still a good time. I loved playing with that big ass lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal