Get Off The Strip-Other Things To Do Besides Being A Mack > Golf

Golf - SuperBowl Weekend

(1/2) > >>

JD:
What up fellas? In Sosua Thursday thru Monday (Super Bowl weekend) and would like to tee it up! Anyone playing. Been to the land of funk several times but never brought my clubs. Shoot in the high 80s, low 90s. Let me know if there's space in the foursome.

danceelite0:
Damn JD I was going to leave my clubs home for this trip.  But hey if you want to play we could start a four with us two and anyone else that wishes to play.  I am in on Thursday and out on Tuesday.  Friday would be an excellent day to play, if Playa Dorada has tournaments they are usually Saturday.

JD:
Sounds like a plan! I think I can carve 4 hours out from the smash fest! Any way we can get two rounds in at a couple of different courses in the area?

danceelite0:
Sorry but there is only one descent course in the area, Playa Dorada.  The other in Rio San Jaun is a bit of a trek and it only has nine holes open.  Beautiful course but it's down for repairs.

JD:
Bet. Mostly an observer here for the past year, so not sure how to exchange personal contact info. I'll be in Hispaniola Residencial, but let's confirm a couple days before takeoff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version