global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: What Percentage of Sosua Men in Shape  (Read 30405 times)

Saint

What Percentage of Sosua Men in Shape
« on: January 05, 2018, 06:48:37 AM »
A couple of you have mentioned appearance helps you get a better experience with women there.  My questions what percentage of men going to Sosua are in shape. I mean take off their shirt and look good on the beach in shape...The other part of the question if a man is out of shape and not good appearance does he deserve GFE if he pays his money to the chick....

I wonder if  being out of shape or appearance and being self conscious about it is the reason you do not hear about more pick ups on playa Sosua because  you have all the buses in from La Vega and Santiago on the weekends and there are a lot hot of chicks there albeit with there families...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 04:36:39 PM by Saint »

forcesteeler

Re: What Percentage if Sosua Men in Shape
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 08:09:44 AM »
Being in Shape helps but at the end of the day, Its all about money, These chicas could careless what you look like, All They want is those greenbacks in your wallet.

If your trying to pickup Non-Pros (Non Hookers), Being in Shape and Also Speaking Spanish will help a lot, Most of the girls in Sousa are pretty much working girls or aka Prostitutes so when your dealing with a working girl/Prosituites, All She cares about is making money, When you see Chicas in Classicos, If they had to choose between a guy that has a gut or big belly that has money, or a guy with a 6 pack that does not have any money, Hookers are usually go to choose the guy with the big belly because he has money.

But i can't even say its just hookers, Even with regular women to a certain extent. If your a fat guy that has money and also drives a Ferrari/Buggati, or your a guy that is in tip top shape with a 6 pack. That Fat guy that drives a Ferrari is going to get all the Top Notch pussy at the end of the day.

So remember its Sousa So don't stress to much about what you look like, Honestly if you look good and have a 6 pack to be honest with you Most of the locals and chicas will kinda look at you funny. Most will wonder why on earth if your in tip top shape, Why do you pay for pussy? Where as a dude that is fat or old, the locals and chicas would think nothing of it!.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 08:17:11 AM by forcesteeler »

forcesteeler

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 08:50:07 AM »
he is ugly and fat do not bother me no more but I will go with you)...[/b]Some of you just meet the anything chicas/women lol.

In Sousa? Im not saying your story is bullshit, but i have been going to Sousa since 2010 with 24 Trips under my belt, I have seen Old, Fat, Weird dudes that have no problems pulling chicas. I never heard too many dudes getting turn down especially if they have pesos.

Now there are girls that are 9's and 10's that visit classicos on Fridays and Saturdays, They might be Picky and might not just go with any guy because they know they look good and they can always pull a guy. But the regular chick on the streets of sousa, I doubt they will turn down a guy unless he just really smells bad or just look very sloppy and bumish..

Shit i been to Brazil Where Girls are Top Notch Certified Dimes that have 6 pack abs and will blow away any Sousa Chica and guys that are very old or just fat have no problems in Brazil. Because at the end of the day they are working girls, When your a Prosituite You can't be so picky because your not going to make any money.

FuenteFuente

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 09:09:57 AM »
One of my Sosua travel buddies weighs 350+ and has no problems with the chicas.
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

Saint

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 09:11:44 AM »
What @ccontraction say's is true when you press a chick on something they do not want to do they will go off!! and get real emotional about it.   I seen it happen.... I know a lot of you have witnessed it too....

The Traveler

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 09:43:14 AM »
@Saint good post. @ccontraction all true words. The woman is keeping that 350 lb dude company, I am sure she is not enjoying her experience. She was in a desperate position which means she was not of quality to have to walk around with such. But most guys of the 350 lb elk will say it is not about her.

truelion_20

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 11:00:32 AM »
This board has too many dudes in denial!  If you are dealing with a puta, gut is not an issue.  If you are going to sosua then you are dealing with a puta no matter how she treats/talks/dress like.  I've seen obese dudes puling 9s and 10s and you know why?  Because you are in Sosua... Now get off this board and go to church! 

George Schmidt

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 11:15:04 AM »
First off, I'm not a fat dude. Honestly, I'm not going to Sosua to look at other men who are out of shape. I seriously wonder about dudes on this board. Why would anyone wonder about the size and shape of another dude is beyond comprehension. Why are we worried about another man's GFE? Can somebody explain how another man's looks affects you?

Samson

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 11:15:49 AM »
lol they did not pull anything
they just over paid for a service
after the chica wanted to get the hell away from them and back on the streets
get real
I have witness some chicas that you speak miserable with those obese nasty dudes

The Traveler

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2018, 11:22:25 AM »
First off, I'm not a fat dude. Honestly, I'm not going to Sosua to look at other men who are out of shape. I seriously wonder about dudes on this board. Why would anyone wonder about the size and shape of another dude is beyond comprehension. Why are we worried about another man's GFE? Can somebody explain how another man's looks affects you?

First no one walks around blind. The post was about experience and being in shape. It is not about worrying about another man's GFE. It seems to be just a discussion about how a chica reacts to you and how she does not based on your appearance. That is what I am getting out of this post. Do not tell me when you are on the beach you are not observing your surroundings and the people themselves, men, women, etc.

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2018, 11:28:43 AM »
Honestly I feel sorry for a bitch that gotta sleep with a 350+ pound man for money Smh imagine if you had to f--k a overweight BITCH to feed the fam Smh I couldn't do it I hate fat bitches I see alotta fat dudes in sosua
Before I overpay i'll walk away

The Traveler

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2018, 11:35:33 AM »
Honestly I feel sorry for a bitch that gotta sleep with a 350+ pound man for money Smh imagine if you had to f--k a overweight BITCH to feed the fam Smh I couldn't do it I hate fat bitches I see alotta fat dudes in sosua

Lol and you got men on here bragging that their obese 350 lb friends are walking around with chicas and compare it to a chica that is walking around with a decent guy and these men believe that the chicas with the obese, fat, 350 lb guys feel proud being with them lol.

PrettyBig

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2018, 11:35:39 AM »
Lmao! I'm a big dude! Not a fat disgusting motherf--ker but definitely got a gut! With that said I'm also confident as f--k and dress well. Always been into clothes and my appearance... from a fresh shave and line up to fly shoes or sneakers! I never had a problem pulling bad bitches! Ccon you can confirm my proof pudding! Lol.... to be honest majority of my life I was an athlete in shape but also a cocky arrogant dude toowards woman gain weight humbled me and my approach towards women! Now I'm just a cocky asshole to you dudes. Lol. Honestly weight don't matter its appearance! How you present yourself. You can be big ...groomed and confident  vs big and sloppy! Just my experience being 6'4" 290lbs

PrettyBig

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2018, 11:41:44 AM »
I'm also going to let you know that a lot of women dig the big teddy bear over a fit dude! My height gets me past a lot of other dudes... I thought no women prefer height over weight! They rather a tall big dude then a short fit dude! Just my experience

poonyd

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2018, 11:43:36 AM »

Real talk. I do feel sorry for some of these girls when I see them with some cats out there. But don't sleep on fat girls. Some of them got some really good pussy ????????????

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal