global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: When chicas quote (I'm Not a whore)  (Read 1206 times)

tugboaboat5393

When chicas quote (I'm Not a whore)
« on: September 27, 2023, 10:24:09 AM »
The infamous quotes from chicas I'm not a whore ! Are they if there f--king you for money !haha or if they claim to be your girl friend or new wife   you thought if there are truly whores hehe !

vacationtime

Re: When chicas quote (I'm Not a whore)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 11:02:15 AM »
denying the truth does not change the facts

HitandRun

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 12:19:57 PM »
is it important if they say they are not whores.
or were you just brain storming for a topic?
question, if they say to you they are not whores do they still f--k you and you pay them?
your answer is yes.
so it is irrelevant how they label themselves.

jd66

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2023, 12:56:51 PM »
It is just their self justification for what they are doing

They don't like the idea that might have to sell pussy in order to make money to survive or pay for the things they want.

Whether you pick them up on the street, in a bar or online we all know what the deal is

No reason to ever bring puta or whore into the conversation with them as there is no benefit to doing so.

You will often run into chicas that you meet in the bar that will tell you they are not a puta because they do not go into the street.

If it makes you feel better you are paying for their time not access to their pussy.

Hell some dudes here think they are getting it for free to.  ::)

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2023, 07:46:57 PM »
is it important if they say they are not whores.
or were you just brain storming for a topic?
question, if they say to you they are not whores do they still f--k you and you pay them?
your answer is yes.
so it is irrelevant how they label themselves.
funny but true statments by a semi pro to me over this weekend.   Some don't think they are whores but we all know they are !

Ted68

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2023, 02:58:17 AM »
The infamous quotes from chicas I'm not a whore ! Are they if there f--king you for money !haha or if they claim to be your girl friend or new wife   you thought if there are truly whores hehe !
Lipstick on a 🐷 😆

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2023, 07:09:14 PM »
The lure of easy money brings some women to Sosua. I've met all kinds, from "my children need school fees" to "my business needs inventory" so I need money. All maybe true, or not! I do not deal with the hardened aggressive  street chicas, a solitaire woman sitting quietly alone is the target, its hit and miss on price but generally better f**k. I think I have kept at least 2 salons afloat, lol..

ToToMarauder

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2023, 08:54:57 PM »

Alrighty, folks, gather 'round because I've got a classic tidbit for y'all, and I reckon some of you might be in the dark about this one. So, picture this: the whole deal with dining and restaurant folks, they're all about that image and reputation stuff. They want to keep up that "Oh, I'm not just a worker" façade, but here's the scoop – in reality, most of 'em do their thing on the down-low. Every once in a while, they might drop a line like "Hey, you know, keep it hush-hush," for two main reasons: A) to boost the tab, and B) to let you in on the secret that they're up for some off-the-books fun.

Now, take a gander at your local bar and dive joints – you'd be surprised, my friends, 'cause a bunch of the waitstaff there, they're in on it too. Yup, they're grinding away at those low-paying jobs, and when a generous foreigner shows up, they're all smiles. It's all about putting in some extra effort and getting them out of the professional mode. I've crossed paths with a few bartenders and waiters in my day, and you bet your boots they won't shout it from the rooftops or advertise it, but they sure do love those greenbacks.

So, remember the old saying, "If it quacks like a duck and struts like a duck, well, it ain't a pigeon, my friend!" LOL!
binary thinking at its best

DJ Oldboy

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2023, 11:03:29 PM »
Bingo,ToToM.  All my many years of trips to Costa Rica n DR involved a whole lotta fun with bartenders,waitresses,cashiers ..AKA 2nd Tier girls. So many of them are on the makeand just want kick it off with a date and get treated nicely.I've gotten a couple days and nights of good times just by feeding her and buying a new pair of baseball cleats for su hijo.I adiosed a couple of them with a La Sirena gift card and they were on me with Hola Papi the next year. Alternating Pros and2TGs is a nice vacation schedule

cknice11

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2023, 11:06:50 PM »
They try to trick themselves into thinking they not a whore they just have fun sometimes for money. Same way tricks in sosua trick themselves into believing they not tricks they just "providing for they girl"

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal