global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Booked for two weeks in late May will do a boring nuts and bolts report  (Read 2880 times)

Raul67

Putting vaxed X 2 on dating apps has made even this old guy popular. Currently banging a retired model here in Puerto Rico on a daily basis. She leaves next week and many options for f--kery thereafter. Tourists visit for winter months and discover quickly local guys are moochers. So seasonally the hunting is fine, actually it is overwhelming.

My last visit was 30 days in October. Conditions were ideal for day gamers. Lots of negative horse shit about prices and quality recently posted.  Hard to believe things changed in just a couple months. I’ll let you all know. Two weeks late May are booked. So far airmiles for flights and rental car $31 per day including liability insurance out of Santo Domingo. Plan on spending half my time in Costambar. Rather than picking them up in Puerto Plata, I’ll already be there. Last visit they were fresh and eager. 1500 to 2000 pesos was no problem. Their goal was repeat business.

If the pussy well dries up here, I’ll come sooner. So far, PR is hot and flooded with tourists. I’m doing my part to send women tourists home happy.

tugboaboat5393

CostomBar  KInda like Mayberry RFD,,,Albeit if you can speak the native tounge you can snag a few semi or no pros , walking to jennys or hit the beach at confressia, or pop over to black beards,,  gee if you have a car  and have Driven there before you should be good to go!

Raul67

CostomBar  KInda like Mayberry RFD,,,Albeit if you can speak the native tounge you can snag a few semi or no pros , walking to jennys or hit the beach at confressia, or pop over to black beards,,  gee if you have a car  and have Driven there before you should be good to go!

Driving won’t be an issue. I’ve dated no pros all over Puerto Plata, visited them and their families. No problem admitting that I get lost a lot but give myself time to compensate for getting lost. It’s going to be interesting, only difference is instead of meeting pros and non-pros in Puerto Plata and hauling them back to Sosua, I’m already there.

Currently the tourist pussy available in Puerto Rico is unreal. I’m banging 40 and 50 year olds no problem and I’m 68. The older female tourists that visit only come if they look good in a swimming suit. Generally they are here for only a week or two and will f--k on the first date. Actually it’s hilarious. Doesn’t hurt that I play tour guide, have a pool and grill a steak for them. After losing my wife of over 40 years, never thought I’d enjoy the dating scene. Still learning but the woman are the aggressors.

Stones

Raul,

How are you finding these cougars? Are they al still giving head at age 50-plus? LOL

Raul67

Stones:  the short answer is they all give head and middle aged gringas hate condoms and will swallow.

The retired leg and ankle model is back in Michigan, just left last week. She gave great head. She would do anal but didn’t like it. I always tell them I’ve never done anal before because I’ve only been in a couple of serious relationships. True about relationships. They always believe me about anal and almost never say no.

A lot of factors seem to be lining up in my favor with visiting tourists. Vaxed x 2 is a hit on dating apps. Most of them don’t rent a car (currently rental cars are all booked) and want a local English speaking guy to show them around. Puerto Rican men are notoriously cheap and will put pictures of themselves in uniform on Tinder but the all time funniest was a gringa that told me they will write on Tinder that they are retired garbage collectors with pensions. That’s impressive to the 60% of local women on welfare but gringa tourists not so much.

One last thing, owning a large boat is an aphrodisiac. The club has beautiful showers and changing rooms. I just tell them up front that only one piece is allowed. They can chose which piece of the bikini to wear. They think it’s funny and their tops come off quick.

Lots of frustrated pussy in the states looking to get lubed on vacation. As always, the married stuff is the best. Women monger too, just don’t pay for it.

sosuaonmymind1987

What up @raul67  I know PR isn’t a good place for this and you are right this place is packed with tourist but the issue is that I’m with my girl. So can’t f--k no tourist. I know PR isn’t the best at mongering but I haven’t been anywhere on this earth where prostitution wasn’t available so I don’t see it but I know it’s there. f--k these online chicks charging crazy prices.... thoughts or should I just wait for my Cartagena trip????

sosuaonmymind1987

Gotta add that I speak fluent Spanish and don’t look like your typical gringo. Last time I was here I went down looking in la perla but Covid had everything shut down I heard

Raul67

Sosuaonmymind:  sorry not much help on the local prostitute scene. I’m single and inviting women over to my place for dinner or drinks is a winner here. The local women on Tinder are tuned into married guys trying to hookup and go to great lengths to make sure you are single. It’s comical but they are all relieved when they see you live alone. My law enforcement buddies tell me that local whores are mostly strung out on drugs. They’ve also told me that there are plenty of women that need some extra money that will hook. Generally single moms. I’m not fluent in Spanish but that would help I’m sure.

Some of the younger women showing lots of skin on Tinder are obvious pros. I’ve avoided them but they are aggressive and try to make an appointment. There’s a cockfighting arena in Aguada where I’ve seen prostitutes but it’s been years since I’ve gone there and only when friends visiting from the states have twisted my arm.

sosuaonmymind1987

You’ve just confirmed that I should just chill and wait. I’ve gotten lucky with the local women in the past when traveling here solo in Aguadilla, SJ and Vieques. I’ve seen the “strung out” ones you mentioned and I can’t for the life of me understand why someone would get anywhere close to these women for sex but oh well to each their own.

MrNavigator

Sosuaonmymind:  sorry not much help on the local prostitute scene. I’m single and inviting women over to my place for dinner or drinks is a winner here. The local women on Tinder are tuned into married guys trying to hookup and go to great lengths to make sure you are single. It’s comical but they are all relieved when they see you live alone. My law enforcement buddies tell me that local whores are mostly strung out on drugs. They’ve also told me that there are plenty of women that need some extra money that will hook. Generally single moms. I’m not fluent in Spanish but that would help I’m sure.

Some of the younger women showing lots of skin on Tinder are obvious pros. I’ve avoided them but they are aggressive and try to make an appointment. There’s a cockfighting arena in Aguada where I’ve seen prostitutes but it’s been years since I’ve gone there and only when friends visiting from the states have twisted my arm.

Wait a minute....how the hell can you have a name like "Raul", LIVE in Puerto Rico and NOT be fluent in Spanish??? Are you like a fake Raul from the hood real name Tyrone or Malik or something? Lol

MrNavigator

Re: Booked for two weeks in late May will do a boring nuts and bolts report
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2021, 12:30:58 PM »
Gotta add that I speak fluent Spanish and don’t look like your typical gringo. Last time I was here I went down looking in la perla but Covid had everything shut down I heard

Well you don't say. So Adonis...... would you describe how your "typical" gringo looks??

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2021, 10:31:44 PM »

Well you don't say. So Adonis...... would you describe how your "typical" gringo looks??
lol...don’t get defensive man....most places I go to they think I’m a local..that’s what I meant. Do what you wish with that typical gringo pic Jn your head...lol

Raul67

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2021, 10:49:57 PM »

Wait a minute....how the hell can you have a name like "Raul", LIVE in Puerto Rico and NOT be fluent in Spanish??? Are you like a fake Raul from the hood real name Tyrone or Malik or something? Lol

Vivo en Gringo Landia. Raul is my play name.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Do you people use a pseudonym with chicas elsewhere?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MrNavigator

What happened Raul?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal