global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 6 Chicas 4 Days in Sosua! - August Trip Recap  (Read 7050 times)

stinqu

Re: 6 Chicas 4 Days in Sosua! - August Trip Recap
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2022, 04:43:20 PM »
Not sure what he means that Anny was the "mature"one. Maybe she was the only one that told him her "real' age. Most Sosua chicas lie about their age to young gringos, I always look at the Cedula. For your own safety never let a chica into your room without turning her ID over to security or you.

Dothedamthing

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2022, 11:46:35 PM »
Can I get some numbers 1,2,4,5  😁

Read this entire post again, then look at the photo again.

☝🏽☝🏽😂😂😂
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

FineWineSipper

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2022, 10:57:18 PM »
New to the message board. How much did Chanel charge for making a sextape with you?

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2023, 05:39:56 PM »
Ok now THIS is a trip report... I love it

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2023, 08:04:46 PM »
IG is one thing but where the hell im supposed to say I got these chicas #s if I hit them up lol. I’ve seen numbers shared here before so I guess ppl do it

As long as you contact them close to your visit or when your there they really don't care how you got there number. They also give there numbers out all day every day so it's not a big deal.

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2023, 08:07:15 PM »
IG is one thing but where the hell im supposed to say I got these chicas #s if I hit them up lol. I’ve seen numbers shared here before so I guess ppl do it

Dude really??! Just tell them you met them in Rumba's, Bailee's or the beach on your last trip. These hoes don't care bout all that....they care bout $$$!

Hahahahahaha EXACTLY

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2023, 10:57:26 PM »
Anny: A mature chica that knows how to f--k a nice short thick hoe..

Cindy: 21 year old slim thick freak, she can f--k and not running from the dick.. I highly recommend  8)

Pam: I been hitting her for years every visit... my DR regular.

Yarnis: She was horrible, wouldnt let me hit doggy, kept asking me to be easy.. smh wasted money on her

Nelis: Meet her at Rumba, saw that crazy BBL and was "take my money" lol.. she was a good lay

Chanel: I think she is a more popular hoe, and i see why.. That lil hoe got a nut out me so quick. lol all the 5 before I had long sessions with.. this bih started riding me and 5 mins later I was done... zzzz easiest money she ever made. I highly recommend  8)

I left number for the hoes I could... don't message me for any #'s
Video footage is on "Sosua Boys" YT channel

I almost cracked Anny. She was literally the first number I collected. She was real cool

Al NYC

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2023, 06:30:21 AM »

Cindy: 21 year old slim thick freak, she can f--k and not running from the dick.. I highly recommend  8)

Yarnis: She was horrible, wouldnt let me hit doggy, kept asking me to be easy.. smh wasted money on her

Nelis: Meet her at Rumba, saw that crazy BBL and was "take my money" lol.. she was a good lay

Chanel: I think she is a more popular hoe, and i see why.. That lil hoe got a nut out me so quick. lol all the 5 before I had long sessions with.. this bih started riding me and 5 mins later I was done... zzzz easiest money she ever made. I highly recommend  8)

Any more back story on Yarinis?? Where did you met her?? How much did it cost?? Cause I see this chica all the times sitting at the bar at Bailees. She looks good and I was was tempted to go over and talk to her but I don’t know cause she sorta gives this, my booty don’t stink vibe.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 11:46:33 AM by Al NYC »

sosuajefe

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2023, 02:34:32 PM »

Anny is good looking for an older chica. I'd bury my face in that booty

stinqu

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2023, 07:07:05 PM »
It's nice to see a trip report and know that young men are having fun in Sosua. 4 a day is no longer a tarrget for me, 4 a week is good,lol.You will find that sweet spot as you age, when great sex is more important than "allot of sex". Over the years I have found that finding how to make your partner orgasm is step #1 to having great sex. Thats why I have chicas still charge the same price when we met 8 years ago. Even after they no longer work the street, they will see me when I'M in town. Married women like some gifferent dick.

6stringfella

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2023, 01:16:39 PM »
I have Chanel number, I met her in bailees. I never f--k her. The few times I spot her she always looks irritated and miserable. And that big C-section scar is not pleasant looking. 

I also see Nelis in bailees but I am not a big fan of bbl and in person that body doesn't look that good to me.

Care to share Chanel #?

crazy_canuck

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2023, 11:19:57 AM »
I have Chanel number, I met her in bailees. I never f--k her. The few times I spot her she always looks irritated and miserable. And that big C-section scar is not pleasant looking. 

I also see Nelis in bailees but I am not a big fan of bbl and in person that body doesn't look that good to me.

Care to share Chanel #?

Get some water  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2023, 02:34:15 PM »

Care to share Chanel #?

Get some water  ::)

😂😂

booger

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2023, 10:35:53 PM »
thx for the tr. nelis got that nice round bubble butt to hit doggy style.

LEGEND22

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2023, 12:33:30 PM »

Who got the digits for Nelis I want a turn.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal