global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: SDQ-SOUSA October  (Read 2990 times)

Evac305

Re: SDQ-SOUSA October
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2023, 04:17:14 PM »
Really good report. How much was nachy.

LAKESIDE40

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2023, 09:14:21 AM »

That guys story on her seems a lil too Penthouse Story to me, but  a week ago she was asking 120, foolishly I negotiated her down to 90. mainly because I wanted to wear some BBL pussy out. Definitely not the bust on ass type to me, but she had her tits done too so she wanted to b handled with care. Had to force her to give head and then she only gave it for about 8 seconds(this bitch had a f--ked up work ethic) well I managed to dick this bitch down for a good 2 minutes with this phat ass slappin and clappin and then she abruptly stops and complains that she was tired. Wtf i yelled at her she laughed but she was seriously running from the dick at that point. She insisted on missionary, because anything else would have required her to work a lil. It was a good long grudge f--k til I bust after that, the looks on her face made it well worth it tho, but  afterwards she had the nerve to ask for a tip.  Funny but  my road dawg f--ked with her too, he felt sorry for her after we watched her run her friends brand new car into the wall at Bailee’s. He too had the same complaints about it being a wasted BBL experience

Maybe she can change. Her WhatsApp (809) 840-2818

Evac305

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2023, 02:22:28 PM »

That guys story on her seems a lil too Penthouse Story to me, but  a week ago she was asking 120, foolishly I negotiated her down to 90. mainly because I wanted to wear some BBL pussy out. Definitely not the bust on ass type to me, but she had her tits done too so she wanted to b handled with care. Had to force her to give head and then she only gave it for about 8 seconds(this bitch had a f--ked up work ethic) well I managed to dick this bitch down for a good 2 minutes with this phat ass slappin and clappin and then she abruptly stops and complains that she was tired. Wtf i yelled at her she laughed but she was seriously running from the dick at that point. She insisted on missionary, because anything else would have required her to work a lil. It was a good long grudge f--k til I bust after that, the looks on her face made it well worth it tho, but  afterwards she had the nerve to ask for a tip.  Funny but  my road dawg f--ked with her too, he felt sorry for her after we watched her run her friends brand new car into the wall at Bailee’s. He too had the same complaints about it being a wasted BBL experience

Damn you had a bad time with her too? I smashed too I was just curious the numbers she throws out b/c she tried to hit me with some crazy shit at first. The session started decent. She gave me some good no condom head for a minute. But then when it came time to f--k she said I was taking too long and most guys finish in 5 minutes. Eventually we started arguing and I just kicked her out. Didn’t even nut smh. Ended up smashing her friend to finish the job

stinqu

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2023, 07:27:21 PM »
No, the pic he  posted is "NOT SOSUA" WTF!!!

mr212

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2023, 07:00:56 PM »

She was great with me but I knew her for two years so she’s doesn’t run any games with me

mr212

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2023, 07:01:42 PM »
No, the pic he  posted is "NOT SOSUA" WTF!!!

Yeah I spent my first two days in Santo Domingo, it says that in the report…

cknice11

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2023, 07:06:26 PM »

Damn y'all paying a hundred a pop now in sosua sheesh.....

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2023, 10:35:05 PM »

This!!! the story is suspect.

stinqu

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2023, 10:45:25 PM »
First off a true monger would not post this as a trip report, it would most likely be "NO SHE DIDN'T". It would be a warning and an object lesson on what not to do!!! Dabblers deserve what they get.

madvillian

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2023, 12:53:24 AM »
Good report. Any reason why you decided just to make it a weekend trip? You seem to move well for a non-spanish speaker picking up even non-pros. Thats impressive, maybe you should stay longer since you're remote anyway, got these hoes arguing and shit over you - lol.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2023, 01:02:20 AM »
First off a true monger would not post this as a trip report, it would most likely be "NO SHE DIDN'T". It would be a warning and an object lesson on what not to do!!! Dabblers deserve what they get.

It's still a report detailing his trip though...good or bad.  So i'd say it being posted as a trip report is still fitting.

In addition to this though, he could also post a separate thread in the "NO SHE DIDN'T" section highlighting her specifically.

Newyorkny

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2023, 04:18:02 PM »

It's still a report detailing his trip though...good or bad.  So i'd say it being posted as a trip report is still fitting.

In addition to this though, he could also post a separate thread in the "NO SHE DIDN'T" section highlighting her specifically.

Stinqu just likes to complain about everything

mr212

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2023, 05:44:58 PM »
Good report. Any reason why you decided just to make it a weekend trip? You seem to move well for a non-spanish speaker picking up even non-pros. Thats impressive, maybe you should stay longer since you're remote anyway, got these hoes arguing and shit over you - lol.

I staying for another week in February and probably a month when my lease ends

This remote work is sorta new to me

mr212

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2023, 05:46:39 PM »

Nachy didn’t do anything to me; so I have nothing bad to report on her.

If anything all my girls obliged with everything I needed

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2023, 09:11:45 PM »

Nachy didn’t do anything to me; so I have nothing bad to report on her.

If anything all my girls obliged with everything I needed

Oh I know....i was speaking more in general terms than anything else.

I was basically saying you can give a report, and still highlight particular chicas mentioned in that report in other sections.  It doesn't have to be one or the other.

It's good that you enjoyed yourself though.  I may even hit her up myself next time..... and try to persuade her to take this 3 mil.  Lol
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 09:14:58 PM by Just_A_Guy »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal