global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Quick weekend Trip Dec 1-4  (Read 1860 times)

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
Re: Quick weekend Trip Dec 1-4
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2023, 10:24:48 AM »
If I find a freak in bed,that is a plain Jane in shorts and a tee for 2,000, I KEEP HER.Newbie chicas are just looking for a start, earn some cash to dress better. Jane's can turn into butter fly's after making 10-15,000 pesos.Had a few that were very "giving" that I gave them the start. BTW I'm a total letch when I find them. It's not 50 shades of GRAY, but at least 10, lol.I like to turn a mouse into a tiger.
☝🏾☝🏾…. This quote right here, priceless… @Stinqu…💯💯

How are you? @Blacknight…
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 10:26:40 AM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Blacknight69

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2023, 01:16:30 PM »
Hanging tough bruh.  But I gotta tell you.  Sosua is such a circus now.  I had too many instances in which youngins--and a few older guys that were doing there damn best to pull me into their bullshit. 

1. Hangout with me and protect me.
2. Hangout with me and help me get chicas.
3. Hangout with me and help me not do stupid shit.

I didn't come here for that and I sure as the f--k am not babysitting grown ass men.

It was hilarious watching the Dominican King of Diamonds strippers walk the beach.  Like who in their right mind would throw many at strippers in Sosua??

stinqu

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2023, 08:11:22 PM »
Ya its great fun, but they move on for more money once they learn. Only had one that I saw more than 4-5 years, TLN turned into 3 hours for the same price, but that's inflation I guess. I love to give women that body shaking "O" , SHE CLAP LIKE A VICE!!!. Had 20-25 yr. old and 40-45 yr. old fit women shake and shiver. I found that if a sweet 6-7 chica (great in bed)  is the best!!. If I'm there for a month or two and find a plain Jane with a banging bod, I'm all over that. The last one I locked down GFE was  20,000 for the week. I'm not a baller, I cook at home, not into bars, so the chica has to like Netfixs, and the odd night out.BTW I have found that you can keep a DR WOMEN HAPPY if you take her out dancing , with fiends to let loose,she's good. Bought a bottle for her and the girls, BEST 2,000 I ever spent, she was all over me that night!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal