Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Which Boner Pill?

I'm 'Bout To Get A New Dick. Seriously.

(1/6) > >>

Stones:
In a few months I'll be going under the knife. No more pills.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/penile-implants/about/pac-20384916

Stones:
LOL. Piece of cake.

Stones:
Length is overrated. Besides, I've selected one of the best surgeons in the country. I'm already in training camp using a medical-grade vacuum pump to get ready. I expect to lose no more than a quarter-inch in length. My surgeon says the loss of length could be even less than that. Either way, the trade off will be unlimited erections anytime I want them -- for as long as I want them -- and all with a natural feeling.

Once this is done I'll be able to go through the entire Blackbeards lineup in one day.

Line 'em up. Life is short.

PoonTangClan:

--- Quote from: Stones on July 25, 2021, 03:18:17 PM ---Length is overrated. Besides, I've selected one of the best surgeons in the country. I'm already in training camp using a medical-grade vacuum pump to get ready. I expect to lose no more than a quarter-inch in length. The trade off is unlimited erections anytime I want them -- for as long as I want them -- and all with a natural feeling.

Once this is done I'll be able to go through the entire Blackbeards lineup in one day.

Line 'em up. Life is short.

--- End quote ---

No, lol. Actually, length is NOT overrated, but carry on. We wish you success with your surgery.

Stones:
Yeah, but I already got plenty of length. The ability to achieve on-demand, rock-hard erections -- for as many times a day as I want without drugs -- is much more impactful. LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version