global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Saving Chicas !  (Read 2800 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: Saving Chicas !
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2024, 05:32:16 AM »
Ah but were all fancinated by train wrecks ,ship wrecks and bridge collapes,This is a snap shot of when you go too deep getting involved with thickas trying to save them,unless you find a diamond in the rough, had a few deep intenses relationships with a few chicas,  well how did it go you asks, as posted went down hill a disater,,,  ,got involved with a nice short haitian,, tryed to save her, nope she died on me,,,got sick heart troubels,, even help pay for the funeral,, a few other chicas as well ,in the end they kept stealing money,, no matter how much money you give them it never enough bottom line  jusk ask TMD,,,, best bet if your retiered or you have a decent retirement fund and spend a lot of time down there keep a few on your roster trusted repeats only,,, let them stay in there lane ,,,,,have fun,,,,

Blacknight69

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2024, 09:28:20 PM »
Not a good example. TMD was a f--king idiot from the jump.  He was never trying to save a Ho.  Exploit was a better term.  Anyway,............The term "Saving a Ho" is also known as "Marrying a Ho" or providing the resources to a chica so she is not on her back selling that ass. 

HitandRun

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2024, 06:29:18 AM »
I get to laughing when Taylor Made is mentioned.
that guy is a big fool and sells to fools that he is the man.
I ask once more, what real man f--ks a poor 20 year and she is his babies mother.
how do you live in a country for over 4 years and your only social elevation
is your baby moma is a kid.
smh
I bet any of you that he can't even take his kid to the store up the street by himself.

Newyorkny

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2024, 08:31:54 AM »
TMD, lol what a clown, I do t understand how people follow anything that guy says

flappygilmore007

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2024, 08:52:37 AM »
The term "Saving a Ho" is also known as "Marrying a Ho" or providing the resources to a chica so she is not on her back selling that ass. 
Facts..
Wasn't TMD initially making videos with his wife before she cheated on him? Impregnating a working girl young enough to be your daughter is dummy work.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2024, 11:12:40 AM »
The term "Saving a Ho" is also known as "Marrying a Ho" or providing the resources to a chica so she is not on her back selling that ass. 
Facts..
Wasn't TMD initially making videos with his wife before she cheated on him? Impregnating a working girl young enough to be your daughter is dummy work.

When ever I hear or read the saying “young enough to be your own daughter” I start counting from age 21 for myself. Using that marker any woman 48 years or less is young enough to be my daughter. Not that I could get some chick pregnant yet if I could almost any chick I’d be capable of getting pregnant would be described as young enough to be my daughter. Just food for thought. 😂

Silkyslim75

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2024, 04:38:08 PM »
Is their any proof that the woman TMD had a child with was a working girl or is it speculation?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 05:44:58 PM by Silkyslim75 »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2024, 05:37:14 PM »
Is their any proof that the woman TMD had a child with was a working girl or is it speculation.

I'm doubtful that she was a working girl. I'm also doubtful that TMD courted her. In example, I met my all-time favorite novia through a amiga referral. She was 18 working at a clothing store and a bit in debt. She was living with an aunt after fleeing from her middle class parent's home due to problems she was having with her mother. I was this apparently rich and dashing 50 year old who was probably in the best shape of his life. Her brief excursion into semi-prodom didn't last past our first encounter. She spoke Spanish, English and some French. All of which she learned in school. My regret is I never took her seriously because she was so young. My loss because she eventually grew up to be all around special.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 05:49:56 PM by Jazzy2019 »

flappygilmore007

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2024, 06:30:46 PM »
Removed my post cuz I'm not trying to slander another brotha...
Anyway, has anyone heard of a successful story where they "saved" a chica and are still together?

During my worst episodes of simping I have thought about helping a chicas build up an onlyfans or YT channel as a way to earn USD. Sending them $$ overseas in return for zero ass never once crossed my mind however.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2024, 06:58:49 PM »
Removed my post cuz I'm not trying to slander another brotha...
Anyway, has anyone heard of a successful story where they "saved" a chica and are still together?

During my worst episodes of simping I have thought about helping a chicas build up an onlyfans or YT channel as a way to earn USD. Sending them $$ overseas in return for zero ass never once crossed my mind however.

In the last ten years I don't personally know of any happily ever after stories, but damn the number of chicks that have bagged gringos and moved to the states has to be at an all-time high. At least 4 of my former regulars and the daughter of a former regular have moved to NYC in the last couple of years. Four of them have had babies since migrating.

HitandRun

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2024, 09:09:50 AM »
Is their any proof that the woman TMD had a child with was a working girl or is it speculation?
working girl or not.
you live over there for 4 years and the mother of your child is 20 years old and you are 60.
you are a loser!
you go there sports f--king and you f--k a 20 year old, ok fine.
TM was living there and the best he could do is get a 20 year old girl pregnant.
let's say she was not a working girl, he was Mr. Save a whatever.
look at Taylor Made, dudes teeth were falling out, no regular young non working female would be interested in him on a physical bases.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2024, 04:59:16 PM »
So   basicly was a money grab by the chica $$$$$$$ 

Silkyslim75

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2024, 06:00:32 PM »
yes, I do know of one case but only one. They have been married 5yrs and in the states too. So far so good

Silkyslim75

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2024, 06:19:19 PM »
MR. TMD had a baby with a legal age 20 year old. Age does not seem to be an issue in DR.
As long as he is doing the right thing and taking care of the child and not running away the
way some do, their is no real issue. Many of those girls get pregnant by the time they are 16
and have at least one child by the time they are 20 from their local men young and old. very
often they get little or no support. If he is supporting his child, she got a lot better deal than
she could have gotten.

HitandRun

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2024, 07:38:02 PM »
MR. TMD had a baby with a legal age 20 year old. Age does not seem to be an issue in DR.
As long as he is doing the right thing and taking care of the child and not running away the
way some do, their is no real issue. Many of those girls get pregnant by the time they are 16
and have at least one child by the time they are 20 from their local men young and old. very
often they get little or no support. If he is supporting his child, she got a lot better deal than
she could have gotten.
lol, you correlate and defend a grown man from the states.
you compare TMD 40 years her senior to poor barrio mentality.
smh.
that is the best you can do.
a mature man that has a pension, worked for the government, and the best he can do after living there 4 years and going a year prior, is to be with 20 year old immature females.
Ok
keep on admiring Mr. TMD as you addressed him lol.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal