global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Enjoying older chicas !  (Read 1670 times)

tugboaboat5393

Enjoying older chicas !
« on: March 08, 2024, 06:34:39 AM »
Ok most Vets will avoid Rat infested lousy attitude chicas on Pedro Cilantte,,,Funny my last trip chopping it up with an old monger at the haitain food spot near the old Bermuda bar,, There was a slew of newbie young chicas all with getto punk attitudes, not on of them said hi how are yah or introduce them selvess,,,would not touch them with a ten foot pole,, Well any ways your best bet is to be on the hunt for the older chica,, ones with a job with a buieness ones with a car  ,,,Have you ever hooked up with a chica with a car and and she will take you where you want to go or even lend you the car,, How about there casa are they nice,, funny ive been to chicas casas thet wrer better than the one i had back in the states,,, tell us your fine milf cool stories   !

Stones

Re: Enjoying older chicas !
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 08:11:26 AM »
MILFs in Sosua are an entirely different ball game, but well worth the pursuit if you have the maturity to handle that. Regardless of your age, it's often a much better experience than chasing the street rats. Problem is most of them are pretty much under the radar, so for the true gems, be prepared to spend some time hunting on the ground or on the dating sites.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 08:31:22 AM by Stones »

HitandRun

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 11:31:29 AM »
there are no MLF's visible in Sousa.
best route is a site.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 12:07:10 PM »
best route is a site.

Many of the women with BBLs here are over 35 years old. When I see relatively younger guys leaving with that type the first thing that comes to my mind is MILF.

HitandRun

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 12:24:39 PM »
best route is a site.

Many of the women with BBLs here are over 35 years old. When I see relatively younger guys leaving with that type the first thing that comes to my mind is MILF.
not what I saw my time there but ok!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2024, 12:27:49 PM »
best route is a site.

Could simply be that you don’t recognize an old girl when you see one.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2024, 01:14:26 PM »
Way back 2015 hooked a with a Haitian Granny ,man that old bag with bazooka tits could f--k and suck like a teenager !

Stones

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2024, 03:18:05 PM »
Another thing about the MILFs/Grannies is that they are less likely to steal from you and more likely to be comfortable sleeping with you overnight. Sometimes guys just don't know what they are missing.

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2024, 04:05:17 PM »
best route is a site.

I think the young dudes can't tell the age of DR. women or maybe women in general? I know when I first started going to DR. I found it hard to be sure, so I asked for ID all the time, it shocked me how much older they were than I thaught . I know several MILFs now, and they are more fun than the younger chicas. BTW the oldest I ever had was 52, at that time 12yr.s younger than me, she was a Classy act.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2024, 05:37:07 PM »
best route is a site.

I think the young dudes can't tell the age of DR. women or maybe women in general? I know when I first started going to DR. I found it hard to be sure, so I asked for ID all the time, it shocked me how much older they were than I thaught . I know several MILFs now, and they are more fun than the younger chicas. BTW the oldest I ever had was 52, at that time 12yr.s younger than me, she was a Classy act.

I got this odd shit going on. Almost 70 and I’ve never been with a woman that was over 40 when I first had sex with her. 

HitandRun

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2024, 07:21:44 PM »
best route is a site.

Could simply be that you don’t recognize an old girl when you see one.
lmao, one don't recognize a young girl versus an older one lmao.
Stop it!

Travelguy90

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2024, 08:06:47 PM »
It’s women in DR claiming to be 23-25 when you would assume 30-32. Some guys care more than others. I know a chic who I always assumed was 23-25 but was 30 with 2 sons. She short and doesn’t look old in the face. Definitely wears wigs and makeup. Sometimes I don’t really care, but it is normally the 30ish crowd that gets the BBL over the 20ish ones who might just get breast augmented. Island women age better than American women most of the time due mainly to more exercise. Weight can make you look older and getting in shape will make you appear more youthful. When I really work out women assume 26-28 not knowing I’m past 30, be it abroad or in the states. If I balloon from rhe 185-197 range to say 227 then I look heavier and older because my face starts to get pudgy.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2024, 08:50:52 PM »
Quick question for the Chubby chasers ,? if they have a chubby face are there pussys chubby, meaning a plump juicy camel toe ,just asking for a friend !

Ted68

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2024, 03:03:42 AM »
Another thing about the MILFs/Grannies is that they are less likely to steal from you and more likely to be comfortable sleeping with you overnight. Sometimes guys just don't know what they are missing.

Facts. Plus older = less drama, acting up, etc.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 03:13:24 AM by Ted68 »

stinqu

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2024, 07:37:39 PM »
best route is a site.

I got this odd shit going on. Almost 70 and I’ve never been with a woman that was over 40 when I first had sex with her.
Never say never lol. Were about the same age, 2 of my regulars are now in their 40s, they work, live their lives and are happy to see me went I arrive. We both enjoy the time together, no BS. Es lo que es, says it all!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal