global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Passport Bros In Cartagena  (Read 2033 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Passport Bros In Cartagena
« on: December 13, 2023, 08:26:13 PM »
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

WT3

Re: Passport Bros In Cartagena
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 09:41:00 PM »
I saw this awhile back. I must say the one thing I hated most about Sosua in it's decline was how they would try some type of scam to get paid without doing what was agreed upon.

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 10:44:11 PM »
Looks like guys being drunk and stupid to me. Pay them to go away!!!Wear every you are it the same rule!!!!

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 12:24:00 AM »
Don't matter wear you are DUMB ASS IS DUMB ASS.

Hosseini

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 11:13:44 PM »
Heading there in a few weeks, I’m not doing the club scene. Matched with a few via Tinder, we’ll see how it goes. Working & fishing most of my time anyway.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 11:34:27 PM by Hosseini »
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

madvillian

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 01:00:54 PM »
Heading there in a few weeks, I’m not doing the club scene. Matched with a few via Tinder, we’ll see how it goes. Working & fishing most of my time anyway.

You need to stay the f--k off dating apps in Colombia. Don't be a dum dum and end up in an empanada.

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 05:38:01 PM »
HAHAHA ,Too right he will end up a TOSTONI for sure JAJAJAJA!

Sangnyc21

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2024, 10:53:12 PM »
The embassy just put out a warning not to use dating apps. 8 Americans dead between Nov1 and Dec 31.
Not to mention a lot more druggings and even more that go unreported. Colombia is simply not worth it anymore. Been goin monthly for 7 years. Why have to look over my back just to get a nut.

Hosseini

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2024, 12:10:27 AM »

You need to stay the f--k off dating apps in Colombia. Don't be a dum dum and end up in an empanada.

Too late…already locked in with the chocolate one lol, seeing her in a few days. #YOLO as the kids say
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

Travelguy90

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2024, 02:54:52 AM »
The embassy just put out a warning not to use dating apps. 8 Americans dead between Nov1 and Dec 31.
Not to mention a lot more druggings and even more that go unreported. Colombia is simply not worth it anymore. Been goin monthly for 7 years. Why have to look over my back just to get a nut.
because it’s fun, women look better, less headache and it’s not hard to fly under the radar and avoid bs. Don’t assume you’re in the DR, and just know in a majority of the world, you’d have to have situational awareness aka look over your shoulders. You spend a premium for safety, but it’s not always necessary to get taxed. Aka a $200 fortress is solid, but sometimes a 20-50 spot would suffice, though I’d never scoff at paying $200 for safety and peace of mind if I felt my life was in danger(what I imagine from paranoia and reality are two different things)
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Sangnyc21

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2024, 05:15:53 PM »
The girls are a shell of the quality that use to be around since the real dimes are traveling all the time. The cost of girls and Airbnb has doubled.
The new thing is holding you up in your own Airbnb or having cab drivers in on the robbery while they hold you at gunpoint and max out your cc or crypto on your phones. Had two people in the last month I know that happened to.
While I’m grateful I’ve never had problems if you’re going to Colombia just for pay for play it’s simply not worth it.
Unless you’re doing ghetto hoodrat girls from bello it’s not cost effective nor worth the hassle. I got 2 passports full of Colombia stamps and I’m saying this. Rn my choice would be Bogota if I want to go to Colombia.

BLAZEBOY

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2024, 11:26:46 PM »
With all the stories on social media and YouTube the past few years of girls setting drugging guys, robberies and kidnappings in Medellian and Cartagena dudes still planning trips there? SMH. You knew all of this before you planned your trip and you're doing the worse thing which is meeting girls from Tinder. WOW. 
Keep It Movin!

Sangnyc21

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2024, 05:38:50 PM »
With all the stories on social media and YouTube the past few years of girls setting drugging guys, robberies and kidnappings in Medellian and Cartagena dudes still planning trips there? SMH. You knew all of this before you planned your trip and you're doing the worse thing which is meeting girls from Tinder. WOW.

Exactly!! This is suppose to be vacation or leisure. If you have to look over your shoulder and willing to go through all these risks to get some damn pussy that’s just straight desperation. I get it. Have fun and bang girls for cheap. But at what risk? Too many other countries got girls. Buenos Aires, peru, Cuba, Dr, Cr, all the Asian countries. And you wanna go where there coming up with new scams to cheat foreigners everyday.
The druggings and robberies. Not to mention girls are being taught to destroy your airbnb property unless you pay more. Girls asking for 300 usd for a cover blow job. Not worth it. The 2 places cart and mde especially.

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2024, 06:10:04 PM »

Too late…already locked in with the chocolate one lol, seeing her in a few days. #YOLO as the kids say
I'm sorry but I don't find either of them overly attractive, too much make-up and enhancements.I'll take a natural  6-7 before them,IMHO.

lazy_monger

Nonsense in CTG
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2024, 05:05:44 PM »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal