global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Ahnvee  (Read 2473 times)

PoonTangClan

Re: Ahnvee
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2021, 08:33:28 AM »
If Ahnvee is closed, I would hazard a guess and assume that it’s only closed to the outside public for now. It’s a hotel. Hotel always have bookings and ongoing bookings, so for Ahnvee to just suddenly close-close, would be a logistical nightmare for it and its paying guests.

BigJohn

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2021, 09:05:55 AM »
Stay elsewhere. It’s a dump. Lousy housekeeping. Toilets out in the open. Far from everything.  I’ll never go back.

JoeRoc

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2021, 06:53:19 AM »
My "guess" is that it has something to do with the alcohol ban after 3 and not wanting to get setup and shutdown so it closed to public. Someone claimed that EVERYONE still selling liquor up until curfew.......OKAY. Then again it was another article bout something coming down pipe a few weeks ago and that the HEAT was on.  I guess we will see....

Ive been staying here since Wednesday. Its always 10-12  chicas here by the pool but its otherwise its not crackin at all

PoonTangClan

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2021, 08:04:06 AM »
My "guess" is that it has something to do with the alcohol ban after 3 and not wanting to get setup and shutdown so it closed to public. Someone claimed that EVERYONE still selling liquor up until curfew.......OKAY. Then again it was another article bout something coming down pipe a few weeks ago and that the HEAT was on.  I guess we will see....

Ive been staying here since Wednesday. Its always 10-12  chicas here by the pool but its otherwise its not crackin at all

So you’re also saying that nothing was going on on Friday and Saturday evening/night as well? I find that hard to believe.

alexis

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2021, 08:12:52 AM »

So you’re also saying that nothing was going on on Friday and Saturday evening/night as well? I find that hard to believe.

I believe Bourbon mentioned a few days ago that ahnvee is kind of closed for the public until the alcohol ban is over and yesterday the weather was a mess too. So, yes, seems like Friday and Saturday was dull at ahnvee.

JoeRoc

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2021, 08:31:36 AM »

Yes nothing was going on. They had the TVs and music playing. But if its only 20 ppl out there with a capacity for 100-200 I dont consider it “going on”

JoeRoc

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2021, 08:35:30 AM »

I believe Bourbon mentioned a few days ago that ahnvee is kind of closed for the public until the alcohol ban is over and yesterday the weather was a mess too. So, yes, seems like Friday and Saturday was dull at ahnvee.

Ahhhh that ok see that makes sense.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal