global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Crystal  (Read 17877 times)

AnthonyNYC

Re: Crystal
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 02:05:44 PM »
I've been going to Crystals for years. They do have great looking girls and some are a mess there but I do agree ,over $5,000 pesos to take them out of there is insane. What I do when I go there , I tell the girl ( or girls ) to tell the boss that you need to get your hair done / nails done the next day in the early afternoon. You call them up and meet them somewhere on the Malecon far from the club and you take them home. I give them $2,000 - $3,000 pesos each and they are very happy. Usually they stay for 4-5 hours, leave and they beg me not to say anything to any other girls in the club because they don't want to get in trouble or lose their " job "  which I stay quiet.

You can also go to El Bohiem which opened back up. I was there a few months ago. The brothers fixed up the place pretty nicely. When I was there , they only had 10 girls working. Hopefully they found more in the last few months , lol.

franknitti

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2016, 02:39:08 PM »
I'd like to hear more about Crystals, El Bohiem? I'm going back in late Sept. and I gotta check em out. I do love a strip club. Go in the afternoon, check. Best way to get there from Sosua? Address's? How many clubs are there? Is BB's worth a look too? Check em all out in one day?   Thanks Frank
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:46:04 PM by franknitti »

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2016, 02:58:16 PM »
Wow El Bohiem...I have not heard that name in several years...I have been with 2 chicas from there about 7 years ago, they were fine...Is the place still open?...Bohiem is in puerto plata and Crystals is at the beginning basically... What I remember is the chicas there were better looking than Crystals and it was not super dark so you could actually see them...I used to do what dance said...I would go to Crystals in the daytime and hang by the pool and see what was there...Many years ago now, wow El Bohiem!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:35:57 PM by ccontraction »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal