global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: More money/Less service  (Read 3946 times)

Jazzy2019

More money/Less service
« on: May 16, 2021, 11:20:39 AM »
I’ve gotten a couple of reports this weekend from friends who say not only have prices gone up, but chicks aren’t providing a quality product. For those of you who have been recently what’s your take on this?

PoonTangClan

Re: More money/Less service
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 12:43:59 PM »
I’ve gotten a couple of reports this weekend from friends who say not only have prices gone up, but chicks aren’t providing a quality product. For those of you who have been recently what’s your take on this?

I was there recently with two fellow vets, barely two weeks ago. One of my vets hadn’t been there in a couple of years, but he said he had an absolute blast. No issues. We all had a darn good time, probably one of the best trips together yet.

On average, prices haven’t gone up any more than you’ve read on the board. ST is topping out at around 3,000 pesos. TLN may vary, but chicas across the board (generally) are trying to get $150 USD. Our answer to $150 TLN has always been hell to the no, lol. They settle (happily), emphasis on “happily,” at around 6500-7000 pesos ($115 - $125 USD).

Before the super hardline 2,000 peso “hold the line” team comes in here raging, let’s be clear about something: The rates I’m talking about here are for chicas rated 7.7, 8.0, and above. No cap, no bullshit. Naturally, your price rate mileage may vary depending on how YOU look and/or carry yourself. If you’re looking a little sloppy, a chica isn’t really into you, etc., expect that a chica will quote you even more than what I’m describing here.

Getting down to quality experiences, no one on the team, including myself, had any issues. The chicas enthusiastically handled their business, and I myself even wound up having several GFE experiences that I didn’t even anticipate from first-timers I’ve never dealt with before (non-regulars). The vibes were strong. 🤯😆🙌🏾

Again, mileage may vary. It’s important for dudes to court the chicas that interact with them enthusiastically before they even get back to a room with them. You can dodge a lot of disappointment if you know how to read them before you leave with them. 

Now there was one Venezuelan who kinda carried herself like her shit didn’t stink, and was quoting $100 USD for ST. Yes, you read that right, ST. 🙄😆

She was cute too, but I was like naaa. That’s not happening (the Venezuelans really think they’re special, lol). This was after I got her number. Anyway, toward the end of my trip, I hit her up to test my game, cuz in my head, I’m like “who does this chick think she is quoting ME $100 for ST? Does she know who the f--k I am?” 🧐 LOL. 😆

We got to chit-chatting on WhatsApp. Some jokes, some laughs, and then her quote dropped down to 5,000 pesos ($88-$89 USD) later. Of course I still didn’t go for it, and I was wrapping up my trip, but we wound up establishing a friendly rapport, so when I come back, you best believe that she’s gonna give me that ST for 3,000. That’s a personal challenge to myself, lol.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 01:19:54 PM »

I was there recently with two fellow vets, barely two weeks ago. One of my vets hadn’t been there in a couple of years, but he said he had an absolute blast. No issues. We all had a darn good time, probably one of the best trips together yet.

On average, prices haven’t gone up any more than you’ve read on the board. ST is topping out at around 3,000 pesos. TLN may vary, but chicas across the board (generally) are trying to get $150 USD. Our answer to $150 TLN has always been hell to the no, lol. They settle (happily), emphasis on “happily,” at around 6500-7000 pesos ($115 - $125 USD).

Before the super hardline 2,000 peso “hold the line” team comes in here raging, let’s be clear about something: The rates I’m talking about here are for chicas rated 7.7, 8.0, and above. No cap, no bullshit. Naturally, your price rate mileage may vary depending on how YOU look and/or carry yourself. If you’re looking a little sloppy, a chica isn’t really into you, etc., expect that a chica will quote you even more than what I’m describing here.

Getting down to quality experiences, no one on the team, including myself, had any issues. The chicas enthusiastically handled their business, and I myself even wound up having several GFE experiences that I didn’t even anticipate from first-timers I’ve never dealt with before (non-regulars). The vibes were strong. 🤯😆🙌🏾

Again, mileage may vary. It’s important for dudes to court the chicas that interact with them enthusiastically before they even get back to a room with them. You can dodge a lot of disappointment if you know how to read them before you leave with them. 

Now there was one Venezuelan who kinda carried herself like her shit didn’t stink, and was quoting $100 USD for ST. Yes, you read that right, ST. 🙄😆

She was cute too, but I was like naaa. That’s not happening (the Venezuelans really think they’re special, lol). This was after I got her number. Anyway, toward the end of my trip, I hit her up to test my game, cuz in my head, I’m like “who does this chick think she is quoting ME $100 for ST? Does she know who the f--k I am?” 🧐 LOL. 😆

We got to chit-chatting on WhatsApp. Some jokes, some laughs, and then her quote dropped down to 5,000 pesos ($88-$89 USD) later. Of course I still didn’t go for it, and I was wrapping up my trip, but we wound up establishing a friendly rapport, so when I come back, you best believe that she’s gonna give me that ST for 3,000. That’s a personal challenge to myself, lol.

Thanks for taking the time to provide this response. As to those Venezuelans, last month the DR started to provide a route for them to normalize their status in the country which will allow them to work and attend school without fear of deportation. I'm thinking this might lead to more Venezuelanas heading to Sousa from the Capital area where they're hoeing on the DL for not a lot of pesos. There are now over 115,000 Venezuelans residing illegally in the DR. Just think how different Sosua would be if 50-100 showed up to work regularly.

alexis

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 02:28:29 PM »

Thanks for taking the time to provide this response. As to those Venezuelans, last month the DR started to provide a route for them to normalize their status in the country which will allow them to work and attend school without fear of deportation. I'm thinking this might lead to more Venezuelanas heading to Sousa from the Capital area where they're hoeing on the DL for not a lot of pesos. There are now over 115,000 Venezuelans residing illegally in the DR. Just think how different Sosua would be if 50-100 showed up to work regularly.

Interesting thought indeed

stinqu

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 03:24:35 PM »
I hope that this winter they show up in Sosua in droves, an over supply of chicas will bring the prices back to normal. There is always a good supply of chicas Nov.-Mar. If Venezuelans show up in numbers it will be a good winter for hunting.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2021, 05:30:50 PM »

@Poon that venezuelan you're talking about ... is she called Angie or Angela? leg tats?
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2021, 06:17:36 PM »

@Poon that venezuelan you're talking about ... is she called Angie or Angela? leg tats?

I don’t remember her name. I put her in my contacts as Venezuela something, lol, but I know it’s not Angie or Angela. She does have tats on her thigh though. Long black hair.

Travelguy90

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2021, 11:29:01 PM »

Lt’s a personal challenge to myself, lol.
The 2000-2500 peso girls now want 3000-3500 which is a change for 40-50$ in the past at 50:1usd to 52-61$ at a 57:1 usd presently. I’d say the prices went up, that’s an 20-25% increase on the price of pussy. 10 girls who are supposed to be a solid 7-8 minimum cost 520 at minimum instead of 400. Not counting pockets but the price went up, in USD not purely pesos, in your own words. Or rather 10 2500/50$ girls now are 610$.

Not getting into TLN because I don’t negotiate it. You could always negotiate but the prices went up, I found decent daytime action and some anhvee girls for the 1500-2000 peso range that weren’t ugly or plain, just took effort. Still service didn’t improve despite the increase in prices. Service wasn’t bad but I spent less for more, in the past year and 2019, vs my March trip this year.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Dothedamthing

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 02:42:16 AM »
Having been there for a month I found the price varied greatly based on a lot of factors. I've gotten as low as 1500 for a bust and go and spent no more tha 4000 for overnight. Overall 2000 during weekdays and 2500 on weekends. Granted I do most of my screwing during daytime hours and very rare for overnight. None of the women I would rate below a 7.5.

Now as for service provided I noticed a sad trend. About half of the Dominican chicas didn't put out and were just lazy in the bed. A lot of them were getting on my nerves saying I'm taking too long after just 30 minutes of f--king. They are begging me to leche, Papi my pussy is good why you take so long, Papi my pussy is sore, I'm tired, ect, ect... Price paid had nothing to do with service provided. Two of the chicas I paid them what they asked because it was within range and they were very sexy. Those two were the worst of the bunch.

Now on the other hand the Haitian chicas I felt with were by far better in bed!! No complaints about anything and went above and beyond the Dominican chicas without having to be prompted. The did not ask for extra money for anything. They got the job done and I had ZERO issues. One Haitian chica I did have for an overnight stay was great. Three rounds before we went to sleep. She woke me up for a goodmorning round and it was great. She cooked breakfast, cleaned the kitchen afterwards, and ironed my clothes. I gave her a nice propina and she was happy as hell. Got down and gave me a blowjob before walking out the door. That was a 3000 overnight plus 1000 propina.

I was with about 20 chicas during the month and about 8 were Dominican the rest Haitian. I noticed the same trend on my last trip. Not saying that all Dominicans are lazy but noticed more of it this trip.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2021, 08:11:43 AM »
I was there in January, February and April and I will echo the general sentiment of Haitians out performing the Dominicans with bang for buck.
 I too like to get all my f--king accomplished during the day, because pussy is fresher, more energetic, and half priced.  That said, I will also grab something from a club at night if its early enough or I'm feeling myself. Haha  So to be honest, I won't say performances cost more or service is less than usual.  It's kinda par for the course.  You can always boost your chica with vibe, music and booze if she the kind that already wants to roll with you. Other than that....Pay, Pump and Pass her off to the next guy. Thankfully it's one of the perks of being old...All these young chicas are fine, have energy, and they make you bust a nutt like youre in a porno!!

Seriously, Why Pay More???
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

crazy_canuck

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2021, 06:16:55 PM »

I don’t remember her name. I put her in my contacts as Venezuela something, lol, but I know it’s not Angie or Angela. She does have tats on her thigh though. Long black hair.

Zdat hur?

Why bother with life?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2021, 06:29:03 PM »
That's Angie. I said hi to her 3 weeks? ago and milfdom is weighing heavily upon her.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2021, 07:15:24 PM »

Zdat hur?

Naa. That’s not her. The chica I’m talking about has a different kind of thigh tat.

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2021, 12:37:13 AM »

Yeah,,, that's why I don't like social media when it comes to sosua, I need to vibe her out and check the merchandise in person,,, I can't buy a used car "that's what their culo is like really lol" only based on online fotos, I need a test drive first

crazy_canuck

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2021, 05:30:19 PM »
That's Angie. I said hi to her 3 weeks? ago and milfdom is weighing heavily upon her.

Exactly what I said ... ah I remember ... not angela ... angelica that is.
Yeah she is more milf everytime I see her but the bod was still smoking hot in a string bikini las november.
Why bother with life?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal