global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rookies day 1  (Read 69099 times)

Flytravelguy

Rookies day 1
« on: January 22, 2018, 05:38:25 PM »
My report is going to be straight to the point.

I am a rookie first time in the su, solo dolo (I live life solo)
 Day:1//
First things first, when I landed and got to new garden, was surprised how close it is to everything.  Literally walk around the corner and there you have it.  From reading all this great info from the forum (thanks da slamma, hiphop, bachatero, etc not that you guys gave me direct info by your posts were very helpful) I have been pacing myself I didn’t wanna jump on the first thing i saw, because let’s face it you wanna save that nut for the one you really want. Women are aggressive and you can have whatever woman you want, be careful last night I have a chick rip my shorts off and while she is sucking her other hand was in my shorts digging for pesos, luckily my zipper can’t be negotiated with one hand.  I have gotten plenty of WhatsApp #’s and I’m starting to figure out that you have to be very selective the good ones are out thre just have to look.  Hung out at burbon st. Can chill and see all the chicks walk by. Chicas been telling me $2500 saw a chica with a nicki Minaj ass, I asked her she said $3000, told her no $2000 or no.  You shouldn’t be paying more than 1500-2500 for the 6-7’s on pc even tho you mad fine a stray dime ymmv.  Only day 1  and am getting the ropes. Pictures later

STARLORD

Re: Rookies day 1
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 08:28:05 PM »
she giving you dome and digging in ya pockets with the other hand ....she talented hahaha.def going to get me a money wallet that hangs around my neck lol

WorstBehavior

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 08:39:24 PM »
she giving you dome and digging in ya pockets with the other hand ....she talented hahaha.def going to get me a money wallet that hangs around my neck lol

My shorts always jangling with change so dig away hoe...all u getting is one coins..????

HipHop

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 06:08:48 AM »
My report is going to be straight to the point.

I am a rookie first time in the su, solo dolo (I live life solo)
 Day:1//
First things first, when I landed and got to new garden, was surprised how close it is to everything.  Literally walk around the corner and there you have it.  From reading all this great info from the forum (thanks da slamma, hiphop, bachatero, etc not that you guys gave me direct info by your posts were very helpful) I have been pacing myself I didn’t wanna jump on the first thing i saw, because let’s face it you wanna save that nut for the one you really want. Women are aggressive and you can have whatever woman you want, be careful last night I have a chick rip my shorts off and while she is sucking her other hand was in my shorts digging for pesos, luckily my zipper can’t be negotiated with one hand.  I have gotten plenty of WhatsApp #’s and I’m starting to figure out that you have to be very selective the good ones are out thre just have to look.  Hung out at burbon st. Can chill and see all the chicks walk by. Chicas been telling me $2500 saw a chica with a nicki Minaj ass, I asked her she said $3000, told her no $2000 or no.  You shouldn’t be paying more than 1500-2500 for the 6-7’s on pc even tho you mad fine a stray dime ymmv.  Only day 1  and am getting the ropes. Pictures later

Oooh shit this is gonna be good.. l

Too many woman, not enough days

Flytravelguy

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 09:00:39 AM »
Ok day 2 of day game.  Ok so taking advice from the vets here I’m
Now telling these chicas what I’m paying and that’s it, obviously it’s take it or leave it.

Few points

Ate at happy birthday had wings with just salt and pepper probably the only thing I’ve eaten here that tastes like home.

Had a chica I saw on PC I did t even hesitate she said 2500 I sad 2k she agreed cake back to the room realized I didn’t have anymore condoms (stupid I know) so I just got some head was amazing head nut on her face and she was still happy lol she wanted to f--k but nah, I passed besides plenty of f--king going on.

Had a happy hour with 2 chicas one is light skin name is Carolina, other is skinny chick with braces They roll together (I have the WhatsApp info so you guys can avoid these bitches) they tried to rob me then said they were calling police I said go ahead and call matter fact I’ll call them for you, at the end I just paid them to leave. Happy hour was super trash btw

People talk a lot about safety on this site, tbh is you’re from the trenches in the states this is cake, keep your head on a swivel and keep your hands in your pocket, if you look like a lame, they will treat you as such and try bullshit (not talking about chicas cuz these hoes nothing but cliche’s) me I don’t have that problem and I’m wearing all my chains untucked as I do at home in northern nj.

Did a TLN with Kenia damn 3k for the TLN well worth it except the CBJ that was upsetting but I’m not gonna complain about a chick being safe. She is very chill foot attitude, my Spanish is super garb so we clicked but after the second nut I wanted her to go but I let her sleep, sexy chica.

No need to come here to flex these hoes poor af just don’t be a dickhead and you’ll basically get whatever you want.

Pics won’t post they are too large will post after I edit

STARLORD

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 09:08:39 AM »
That boy became a Vet!!!!dope trip report

Bunzslayer87

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 09:23:12 AM »
Nice feedback! Me and wingman touchdown next week hopefully more chicas flood in for SB weekend. Enjoy your trip.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 10:21:45 AM »
Sir you should call them the rummage sisters, they love to rummage throug your stuff,lol Good report
Also be aware they can sense fresh gringo, ,they will try and con you beware lol!

jd66

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2018, 11:11:46 AM »
Photobucket does not work anymore for posting images on third party forums without paying them. 

Try using postimage.org to host your pics.

They are free to host and they don't care about adult images

southbeach

• Only one life to live.
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2018, 12:00:42 PM »
Good shit. Enjoy..... Next week is going to be fire..
"Stay thirsty my friends".

Flytravelguy

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2018, 11:29:03 AM »
Pics

This is Kenia very good attitude, 3k for TLN (ymmv) only speaks Spanish but very good worth it (I have the WhatsApp info for the fam)

This was a grab from PC she was really good down for whatever very nice speaks English (don’t have WhatsApp)

Forget the safe any idiot with half a brain and google can open it in 2 mins, up here the rats can’t even reach up there, and if someone gets into your room I doubt they look there

I know this is a bad picture, but stay far away from these rats, skinny one tried the one hand on dick other hand digging for pesos the lighskin one is the one who sets up the happy hour, just stay away ( I have the WhatsApp info for the fam)

More stuff coming
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 11:31:27 AM by Flytravelguy »

STARLORD

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2018, 11:36:33 AM »
Oh shit we got pics !!! Good shit dude

mrmagic52956

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2018, 11:53:21 AM »
Now thats what I'm talking about good trip report for a first timer, straight to the point and with photos! Jerz in da house! You did us well bro!

Traveling

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2018, 12:00:02 PM »
That's good Intel.....that's wassup playa, finally got pics ...good shit

CaughtInTheLife

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2018, 12:02:18 PM »
Excellent Intel bud.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }