global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Hotel El Rancho Sosua  (Read 1161 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: Hotel El Rancho Sosua
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2024, 04:07:18 PM »
Good choice i just stolled by there today looks like a decent set up im sure the security is fine just duke the guy 500 pesos he will have your back,,also can spot problem chicas that may be on there shit list be safe !

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2024, 05:35:51 PM »
Good choice i just stolled by there today looks like a decent set up im sure the security is fine just duke the guy 500 pesos he will have your back,,also can spot problem chicas that may be on there shit list be safe !

Thanks you Tug I'll make sure to slip security 500 pesos (should I be doing that daily or one time?). And Tug? Are there alot of chicas out there right now? And how is the quantity of the Haitian chicas and chicas overall right now? Not referring to quality just strictly quantity.

I know I will have to put in some work to get a few quality chicas. But I definitely want a chop down a whale or two, quite a few slimmies, maybe one rat or two (probably just for a quick end of night bbbj) and the rest big booty Haitian chicas. Can't wait for March. My trip is getting closer Tug.....

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2024, 12:19:18 AM »

Thanks you Tug I'll make sure to slip security 500 pesos (should I be doing that daily or one time?). And Tug? Are there alot of chicas out there right now? And how is the quantity of the Haitian chicas and chicas overall right now? Not referring to quality just strictly quantity.

I know I will have to put in some work to get a few quality chicas. But I definitely want a chop down a whale or two, quite a few slimmies, maybe one rat or two (probably just for a quick end of night bbbj) and the rest big booty Haitian chicas. Can't wait for March. My trip is getting closer Tug.....

One time bro.... one time. Lol

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2024, 11:12:53 AM »

One time bro.... one time. Lol

You're right about one time. I was watching some recent creeper cam video in Sosua. Seen quite a few rats. Yeah.... No thanks. I definitely seen a few whales I would of beat the breaks off of in the same video though and plenty of decent to good looking Haitian chicas.... So definitely can't wait to touch down. I'll be at Hotel Sea Breeze Sosua.

Pussyrus1422

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2024, 03:12:35 PM »

If he is working a 40 hour week, he's probable making 700 pesos a day from his employer.

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2024, 04:30:22 PM »

If he is working a 40 hour week, he's probably making 700 pesos a day from his employer.

OK got it. So one time. I'll be at the Sea Breeze Hotel for 9 days.

stinqu

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2024, 07:04:48 PM »
To be honest, from what I remember (9-10yr's ago), the security was not that tight in the day time because the bar and restaurant are open to the public, there was security at night but you had to let him know the chica was going to your room and not to the bar. I took a chica from the bar one night and had to wave him over to get the Cedula from her. Another time I brought a chica back at maybe 6-7pm and could not find the security guy, made the chica leave her ID at the bar. FYI, have fun, be safe.

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2024, 08:19:58 PM »
To be honest, from what I remember (9-10yr's ago), the security was not that tight in the day time because the bar and restaurant are open to the public, there was security at night but you had to let him know the chica was going to your room and not to the bar. I took a chica from the bar one night and had to wave him over to get the Cedula from her. Another time I brought a chica back at maybe 6-7pm and could not find the security guy, made the chica leave her ID at the bar. FYI, have fun, be safe.

Thanks stinqu.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal