global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: My Return Home To Sosua 2024  (Read 1656 times)

murano2010

My Return Home To Sosua 2024
« on: March 22, 2024, 02:47:52 AM »
I left Sosua in Sept 2023 to travel.  1st stop was Thailand, then to the Philippines.  Made two round trips from the Philippines to Kenya.  Nov 2023, and Feb 2024.

Over the years, whenever I left the DR, it was a win/win feeling for me.  I didnt want to leave the DR but felt it was time to do so.   And the time spent away always helped me to miss the DR, and also it helped me to detox from the bullshit one has to deal with visiting or living in the DR.   

Before I left in Sept I had a pretty good routine set up.  Which included gym time and other physical activities.  And of course fellowshipping with the fellas.   Most of my regulars have moved on.  But there are always a few regulars I could reconnect with, if I want to.  Sometimes, I may not even want to be bothered.  And just focus on the next trip.  Get my action at the next destination. 

What Im looking forward to, is to see what has changed since Ive left.   Like seeing what happened to the new construction that was being built.  Some of that may be finished by now.   See what was done after the fire at Ricky's and the other establishments.

Enjoying the higher exchange rate.  When I left in Sept 2023, it was around 56.30 I think.  Now it's over 59 to 1 in Sosua. 

But with a higher exchange rate overall, how has this affected the cost of goods and services?  Like gas and food prices.  Dining out around town and neighboring areas?   Prices for food on the beach?

Cost of accommodations, massages, grooming services, taxis and motoconchos?   It's a blessing that my landlord in Sosua has not raised the rent the entire time Ive been there.  If I were to come back to a rent increase, I would be able to accept it.   The good thing so far, my rent is paid up until January 2025.   And May 2025 in the Philippines.  And my rent has not budged in the Philippines since I acquired that apt in 2019.

How has the exchange rate or inflation affected the expectation$ from the chicas? Especially them seeing that the exchange rate for foreigners is in our favor? 

Another benefit of my return, is that since Im used to flying long distance, experiencing short and long layovers, being in the DR will feel like Im just a short bus ride away from the US.  Im used to 9, 12, and 15+ hour flights.   A flight from the US to POP for me, feels like nothing, compared to the travel times Im used to.

There is one thing I might do for a change.  When I feel like traveling again, take up traveling to visit people that live in various cities and states around the US.  I have friends, family and ex coworkers from all over the country.   Always asking, when are you going come to visit them?     My problem is, I usually come to the US only to pass through, to get to my next destination. 

I have acquaintances from places Ive never been.  Like Australia, the UK or Germany.   Also, it might be a good idea, to check out some new African countries.  Like South Africa, Ghana etc. 

But right now, I am looking forward to my return to the DR and Sosua.   The warm climate, the relatively clean healthy environment.  The point and click rock star vibe Sosua offers.  Or at least used to offer. 

Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

Re: My Return Home To Sosua 2024
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 05:18:34 AM »
I just spent 60 days in the Su  beeen home a month and want to go back or go back just a few days be fore i report for my sesonal work,,,  We all know shits gone up rent food gas other things and pussy,,, f--k got blind sided when i got back to the states to the Tune of $1000 exsta dollars not planed for,, bussines dues and cost car insurance and other un antisipated BS,,, wish the f--k i was back in the DR !,,, what hasent changed is chicas with puppy dog eyes when they fake they love you and your leaving,, there goes there gravy train  once you step onto the plane ! Sosua f--king traffic at rush hour insane, Cops shakeing down hatians  just an every day ocerance,fat chicas on the stroll  like clock work,, Dumb ass creep cammers on patrol yup probaly 7 of these Assholes  like groud hog Day !

Henny White

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 07:31:05 AM »
I definitely wish I could travel like that! 🤝🏽💯 My kids are all still pretty young so I got a ways to go. One day though!

murano2010

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 01:29:23 AM »
I just spent 60 days in the Su  beeen home a month and want to go back or go back just a few days be fore i report for my sesonal work,,,  We all know shits gone up rent food gas other things and pussy,,, f--k got blind sided when i got back to the states to the Tune of $1000 exsta dollars not planed for,, bussines dues and cost car insurance and other un antisipated BS,,, wish the f--k i was back in the DR !,,, what hasent changed is chicas with puppy dog eyes when they fake they love you and your leaving,, there goes there gravy train  once you step onto the plane ! Sosua f--king traffic at rush hour insane, Cops shakeing down hatians  just an every day ocerance,fat chicas on the stroll  like clock work,, Dumb ass creep cammers on patrol yup probaly 7 of these Assholes  like groud hog Day !
One of the best things I did for myself after a few years of enjoying mongering in Sosua primarily, was to change how I operated in Sosua, especially with women. 

Having numerous regulars was quite enjoyable and fulfilling from a sexual and ego standpoint.  But I got to a point where I started to wake up a few years ago, to see the scene from a different perspective.  Having a bunch of regulars, or just f--king very often was draining my finances and my loins unnecessarily.   None of these women, or the people in general were friends.   It was all superficial.

Living in the amusement park, as far as dealing with the women rides, no longer gave me the excitement I used to feel when only on vacation.  Also I knew too much about these women and the scene overall.   Reality had hit me.  I evolved and watched these women evolve.......including seeing the difference in the generation of women that was taking over the p4p game in Sosua.   

I dont value them the way I used to.  Years ago many of these women represented a different mindset, and it showed in how they looked and behaved.  To some extent, I see them as mutants instead of real women.    The fakeness has morphed into something much worse than the days when chicks wore their own hair and eyelashes, and wasnt over run with tattoos, and surgeries.  Many of these women seem just as bad as the women where I am from.  More masculine, and less feminine.

These days, Im not inclined to bust a lot of nuts with chicks just because I can.  Years and years of f--king in the states was a lot, but years and years f--king in Sosua has sort of made me numb.   I want my nuts to matter.   Now my nuts are mainly for my sexual maintenance, rather than from the sport of it.   

I dont pay attention to these womens beauty the way I used to, because I need more from interacting with them to be attracted to them.  Femininity, a certain vibe.   Many of these women lack bringing that vibe, even though visually they should be very appealing and f--kable.   Many of us had enough sex in a lifetime.  So f--king one more chick, can be uninspiring.  Unless she brings a quality that enhances that experience. 

I still like trying out some new juice from time to time, but I dont like the hassle and bullshit that comes with accomplishing that.  Because many of these chicks in Sosua is like dealing with a drug deal gone bad.    All a dude wants is a fair exchange.   The money for a decent pussy ride.   Not just some chick showing up to get paid.

Which is why I had several regulars over the years in the 1st place.  But my travels and my need to trim the pussy bill waste, led me to be more selective in when I felt like engaging in wasting money on p4p.   What Im getting at, I began to have a disdain for enriching women, for what little they had to offer.   I self exaggerated their value on my behalf over the years.   

Im not talking misogyny here.  Cause I am also talking about my attitude towards all  the players in Sosua, or any other destination.  From the local men, raggedy expats, the day to day con games one has to put up with daily.   No, Im talking about caring more about taking care of me and my interests much better, rather than enriching others.   And this applies to everywhere I would travel, not just being in the DR. 

Getting as close as I can to ONLY giving or rewarding others for what they actually earn.  Rather than letting my emotions guide me on doing things, or wasting money and time on endeavors and people that are not worth it. 

This mindset and pursuit is quite liberating.  Because you spend more time looking after yourself much better, without feeling you are betraying those who seek to use you or get over on you.   
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 02:01:58 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Travelguy90

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 05:13:08 AM »
Since summer 2020, I have been prioritizing the beach and weather first, cheap food food second, exercise third and then the women fourth in my list of priorities. A majority of the women suck in Sosua, so even if I bring $1000-2000 for my chica budget, I’m only spending a fraction of that. Like you I’m not wasting money, just to burn through money and feel jaded.

Money spent on a great meal, vehicle or excursions brings me more joy than a potential starfish or session that feels mediocre(some girls don’t starfish, but the effort is lacking so you end it out of pride rather than go flaccid out of boredom) where I rather just go to OceanVillage lor checkout a repair shop in sabanete to fix up electronics for a good value or see if los Ojos sucks or not, opposed to a wasted experience and money.

I may end up doing a month in Sosua my next visit, due to finding a good deal on my stay, and flight ticket, but my experience may be up or down due to the 3500-5000 requests but the service may be hit or miss
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2024, 07:58:09 AM »
Sir thats a great out look, enjoy other activites as well and your correct on being selective on chicas, a few well vetted sesiions are a heck of a lot better than 10 shitty mechanical sessions,, to be honest i just stayed wirh one trusted chica,, thats just me,, before i would be a thirsty dude and whaste money on a lots of mediocer chicas,,, there more to the DR and Sosua than sub par chicas !

murano2010

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2024, 08:08:01 AM »
Since summer 2020, I have been prioritizing the beach and weather first, cheap food food second, exercise third and then the women fourth in my list of priorities. A majority of the women suck in Sosua, so even if I bring $1000-2000 for my chica budget, I’m only spending a fraction of that. Like you I’m not wasting money, just to burn through money and feel jaded.

Money spent on a great meal, vehicle or excursions brings me more joy than a potential starfish or session that feels mediocre(some girls don’t starfish, but the effort is lacking so you end it out of pride rather than go flaccid out of boredom) where I rather just go to OceanVillage lor checkout a repair shop in sabanete to fix up electronics for a good value or see if los Ojos sucks or not, opposed to a wasted experience and money.

I may end up doing a month in Sosua my next visit, due to finding a good deal on my stay, and flight ticket, but my experience may be up or down due to the 3500-5000 requests but the service may be hit or miss
I copy all of that.   Kudos for the discipline you've achieved through your journey.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 08:13:08 AM by murano2010 »

Travelguy90

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2024, 09:15:31 AM »
Honestly it’s not discipline, I just dislike an expensive bad deal. If the woman were cheaper or looked better and provided worthwhile service, I’d likely be singing a different tune. (Standard pricing in establishments where you can pay by card and the girls not shit you is what makes me willing to spend more, the women legit being beautiful is a bonus)

Despite my praise of South America having better women and better value, Sosua has a cleaner and more swimmable beach. Food tastes better, if you find the right spot, and day by day just chilling you find Americans men more approachable for idle chitchat in say a hotel like NG, SosuaInn, Rumbas, etc.. when downtime from women. In Brazil you limited to the beach or Mab’s, unless you randomly catch a fellow monger in the streets, and Colombia it’s either near the clubs or parlors that’s it. Significantly larger cities than Sosua.

Sosua is pretty chill and is a legit tropic vacation to kick back and relax. It’s only when the hustlers/beggars annoy me repeatedly when I start to dwell on alternative options.  I might not mind a 1000-1200 meal that I could find 650-850 elsewhere in the same location until I have repeated begging, pissy attitudes from staff, and loud belligerence nearby that my mood changes. If everything remains chill and not too loud(don’t blast a bluetooth speaker next to me, when two neighboring restaurants are already playing loud music but at a tone low enough for communication but jackass tourist wants to compete and overtake them) I have minimum pessimism and actually like Sosua. I avoid weekends to the beach to mitigate it, but I think my solution may be to fly to another country and return back after Monday/Tuesday. Like go to Cuba/PR instead.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 12:12:54 PM by Travelguy90 »
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2024, 12:00:29 PM »
Speaking of Cuba one you tube guys, a non monger quotes there Ecomey is collasping, the old Communist Casto regime is raising gas prices and cutting back on food rastion coupons, mabey toto will be cheaper  they put out a requests for milk for childern to internaltiona relieff organiseations  !

Jett

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2024, 04:53:12 PM »
I dont value them the way I used to.  Years ago many of these women represented a different mindset, and it showed in how they looked and behaved.  To some extent, I see them as mutants instead of real women.    The fakeness has morphed into something much worse than the days when chicks wore their own hair and eyelashes, and wasnt over run with tattoos, and surgeries.  Many of these women seem just as bad as the women where I am from.  More masculine, and less feminine.

These days, Im not inclined to bust a lot of nuts with chicks just because I can.  Years and years of f--king in the states was a lot, but years and years f--king in Sosua has sort of made me numb.   I want my nuts to matter.   Now my nuts are mainly for my sexual maintenance, rather than from the sport of it.   

I dont pay attention to these womens beauty the way I used to, because I need more from interacting with them to be attracted to them.  Femininity, a certain vibe.   Many of these women lack bringing that vibe, even though visually they should be very appealing and f--kable.   Many of us had enough sex in a lifetime.  So f--king one more chick, can be uninspiring.  Unless she brings a quality that enhances that experience. 

I still like trying out some new juice from time to time, but I dont like the hassle and bullshit that comes with accomplishing that.  Because many of these chicks in Sosua is like dealing with a drug deal gone bad.    All a dude wants is a fair exchange.   The money for a decent pussy ride.   Not just some chick showing up to get paid.

Which is why I had several regulars over the years in the 1st place.  But my travels and my need to trim the pussy bill waste, led me to be more selective in when I felt like engaging in wasting money on p4p.   What Im getting at, I began to have a disdain for enriching women, for what little they had to offer.   I self exaggerated their value on my behalf over the years.   

Murano, this is a thought-provoking, insightful and mature outlook. Well stated.

I've been mongering for years. Like so many other board members, I've been to all the major areas. When I first started in this hobby, I was like a dog that hadn't been let out of the house. A couple of monogamous marriages will do that to a naturally non monogamous man. Now that I've gained some experience (and age), I find myself searching for quality and consistency in my choice of provider. You used the word, "vibe" which is also the best way I can put it. A girl just walking the beach with a fat ass offering service no longer cuts it. In fact, her just being there on PC or anywhere in the world just doesn't cut it.

On a recent trip to Pattaya, I ventured over to Soi 6 and as I entered the street from 2nd Rd., I was looking for some action. Hundreds of girls with a least 2 dozen trying to pull me into their bar and grabbing my dick. Naturally, I'm there to get a drink, choose a lady and have a good time. But rather than just allow myself to be pulled in by some random girl, I decided to just sit down on the narrow sidewalk and chill. I just sat there for probably 10 minutes watching the scene...until I spotted one girl in a crowd of dozens that had a certain way about her; a positive vibe. I surmised in seconds that she was jovial, in a good mood and was singing to the bar's music. It just seemed to me that she wanted to be there. Of course, she was beautiful. I then stood up, walked over and introduced myself which took her by complete surprise. "I like your energy, I'm choosing you tonight", I declared. I was right about everything. All it took was 10 minutes of quiet and allowing the energy/vibe to find YOU. I had a fantastic and memorable time.

I'm saying all of this to say that no matter where I go, I'm looking for that vibe, that energy that matches my own. If I don't feel it then I simply move on. I don't waste my time and certainly not my money. This is a skill that requires knowing what kind of man/monger you are. Long ago, I would hit the streets at night and put pressure on myself to smash all the attractive chicas in my range. Just a basic business transaction. In retrospect, I would have gotten more pleasure by jacking off, turning over and going to sleep.

murano2010

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2024, 01:46:08 AM »

Murano, this is a thought-provoking, insightful and mature outlook. Well stated.

I've been mongering for years. Like so many other board members, I've been to all the major areas. When I first started in this hobby, I was like a dog that hadn't been let out of the house. A couple of monogamous marriages will do that to a naturally non monogamous man. Now that I've gained some experience (and age), I find myself searching for quality and consistency in my choice of provider. You used the word, "vibe" which is also the best way I can put it. A girl just walking the beach with a fat ass offering service no longer cuts it. In fact, her just being there on PC or anywhere in the world just doesn't cut it.

On a recent trip to Pattaya, I ventured over to Soi 6 and as I entered the street from 2nd Rd., I was looking for some action. Hundreds of girls with a least 2 dozen trying to pull me into their bar and grabbing my dick. Naturally, I'm there to get a drink, choose a lady and have a good time. But rather than just allow myself to be pulled in by some random girl, I decided to just sit down on the narrow sidewalk and chill. I just sat there for probably 10 minutes watching the scene...until I spotted one girl in a crowd of dozens that had a certain way about her; a positive vibe. I surmised in seconds that she was jovial, in a good mood and was singing to the bar's music. It just seemed to me that she wanted to be there. Of course, she was beautiful. I then stood up, walked over and introduced myself which took her by complete surprise. "I like your energy, I'm choosing you tonight", I declared. I was right about everything. All it took was 10 minutes of quiet and allowing the energy/vibe to find YOU. I had a fantastic and memorable time.

I'm saying all of this to say that no matter where I go, I'm looking for that vibe, that energy that matches my own. If I don't feel it then I simply move on. I don't waste my time and certainly not my money. This is a skill that requires knowing what kind of man/monger you are. Long ago, I would hit the streets at night and put pressure on myself to smash all the attractive chicas in my range. Just a basic business transaction. In retrospect, I would have gotten more pleasure by jacking off, turning over and going to sleep.
I do relate to you and what you conveyed.  With our experiences, age ( living life ), trial and error comes knowledge, wisdom and acquired skills.  Combined, worth more than money.  Especially for the esoteric few.   
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 02:00:00 AM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2024, 01:56:38 AM »
Honestly it’s not discipline, I just dislike an expensive bad deal. If the woman were cheaper or looked better and provided worthwhile service, I’d likely be singing a different tune. (Standard pricing in establishments where you can pay by card and the girls not shit you is what makes me willing to spend more, the women legit being beautiful is a bonus)

Despite my praise of South America having better women and better value, Sosua has a cleaner and more swimmable beach. Food tastes better, if you find the right spot, and day by day just chilling you find Americans men more approachable for idle chitchat in say a hotel like NG, SosuaInn, Rumbas, etc.. when downtime from women. In Brazil you limited to the beach or Mab’s, unless you randomly catch a fellow monger in the streets, and Colombia it’s either near the clubs or parlors that’s it. Significantly larger cities than Sosua.

Sosua is pretty chill and is a legit tropic vacation to kick back and relax. It’s only when the hustlers/beggars annoy me repeatedly when I start to dwell on alternative options.  I might not mind a 1000-1200 meal that I could find 650-850 elsewhere in the same location until I have repeated begging, pissy attitudes from staff, and loud belligerence nearby that my mood changes. If everything remains chill and not too loud(don’t blast a bluetooth speaker next to me, when two neighboring restaurants are already playing loud music but at a tone low enough for communication but jackass tourist wants to compete and overtake them) I have minimum pessimism and actually like Sosua. I avoid weekends to the beach to mitigate it, but I think my solution may be to fly to another country and return back after Monday/Tuesday. Like go to Cuba/PR instead.
I guess when I think about it in my regard, we werent meant to have any one destination to be 100% of everything we would want or need.   Because that might lead to laziness and never venturing out or exploring.   Each destination has something to offer.  Even if the experience is negative.....it still has value.   Even if it's only to reinforce that it is some place to stay away from, or to spend as little time there as possible.   

In real time, you seem to know what you want and what you dont want.  Making adjustments and adapting as you see fit.  Extracting whats good, leaving behind what isnt.   Exposure to certain perceived negatives, can help one enjoy their positive experiences much more, when they come. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 02:03:13 AM by murano2010 »

PoonTangClan

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2024, 05:32:02 PM »
I concur with Murano and Jett. Once you’ve been around the block a few times (I’m talking country to country), you find yourself wanting a more engaging experience.

I’ve had awesome sessions for sure, but the best ones were the most intimate ones that never felt like business.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2024, 09:50:35 PM »
Yes, there are a lot of nice bods and pretty faces but very few project an aura that would lead you to conclude that your time with her will be enjoyable. Unlike years ago most of these chicks ain’t doling out much affection. Though the sex might be good it really wasn’t worth it if at the end if I’m left feeling empty. That is no longer acceptable where once it wasn’t a problem
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 09:53:26 PM by Jazzy2019 »

Coochie93

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2024, 01:45:40 PM »
murano and jett both offer very insightful responses and I have to say I agree. I am from the midwest (OHIO) and in my city just the women that I see (strippers/pro, non-pro/civilians) just don't hit like they used too. Before Covid I could go to one of the bars and drop a load in a woman whose function was nothing more than that and they were receptive and at least offered a good experience. Now post covid I just see weathered hags, nothing new that has replaced them or added to the situation at hand and being just being bored and going through the motions that I don't feel anymore excitement. Going to Detroit and Atlanta is different as at least you have a larger group of women to choose from and the fact they are better providers. I just hope when I go to Sosua, I'm not let down like I have been for a long time here in OH.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal