global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: End of April  (Read 624 times)

Hobby

End of April
« on: April 02, 2024, 08:31:29 PM »
Coming into town end of April for a few days then headed to Caberete for some non-pro time then off to Santo Domingo for a week or so on April 28th then back to Sousa for another 3-5 days.  Never been to Santo Domingo so I guess I'll try it out.  Probably taking the Caribe bus so that will be my first venture on the bus.  Trying to see what Santo Domingo is really all about.

Hobby

ToToMarauder

Re: End of April
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 01:50:33 AM »
I currently reside in Cabarete, and it's awesome! The beaches and restaurants here are amazing. there's a few non pro  crowd that can be had as well. However, I can't say the same for Santo Domingo. Unless you've visited before and have your group set up, I'd advise caution regarding your belongings. Avoid wearing flashy jewelry, and be mindful of your phone, as theft is common. Crime rates and the likelihood of setbacks are higher in the capital, so please stay vigilant. Do not flash money openly. if you need to pay for stuff? ask how much go to the bathroom and count out your money. also price gauging is very common when they know we dont speak the language and we have no idea of pricing other than beers lol other than that safe travels
binary thinking at its best

Newyorkny

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 06:54:37 PM »
How is the P4P scene in cabarete??

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 10:04:23 PM »

Terrible.... practically close to nonexistent.

Cabarete is less than 10 mins from Sosua. Folks in Cabarete that want to dabble in hoes, they just travel 8 mins down the road to Sosua [or vice versa...taxi the hoe to them].

I only go to Cabarete to eat.  Lol

Newyorkny

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 10:25:12 PM »
Dam I was hoping there would be some action at night I wanted to stay there a few days for a change of scenery, I guess I can taxi then to me

ToToMarauder

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 10:30:05 PM »
The beach!  or at OjOs, one of many hang out spots at the beach . bring on your beach game!
binary thinking at its best

elCampo

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2024, 03:01:35 AM »
Coming into town end of April for a few days then headed to Caberete for some non-pro time then off to Santo Domingo for a week or so on April 28th then back to Sousa for another 3-5 days.  Never been to Santo Domingo so I guess I'll try it out.  Probably taking the Caribe bus so that will be my first venture on the bus.  Trying to see what Santo Domingo is really all about.

Hobby

The bus is very comfy, just a 3+hrs ride or so, that you could be sleeping or sight seeing the campo(nothing much to see really) on.

Hobby

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2024, 10:49:30 AM »
Trip is all planned.  If anyone is going to be in Santo Domingo the week of April 28th, let me know.  I usually travel solo but I plan on hitting some clubs like Mixer, Paris and a few others-best to get a table and see what is what.

Hobby

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2024, 06:47:54 PM »

Terrible.... practically close to nonexistent.

Cabarete is less than 10 mins from Sosua. Folks in Cabarete that want to dabble in hoes, they just travel 8 mins down the road to Sosua [or vice versa...taxi the hoe to them].

I only go to Cabarete to eat.  Lol
I beg to differ. Chicas are there, just not in your face like Sosua. They have to be low key and blend in so they are not obvious and you also have to be low key on approach, chit chat, buy a drink (they are almost always in pairs to blend in).Business owners will tolerate them if they do their work on the lowlow. Make eye contact, you will know if she's in the game.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal