global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Dancing ...Miss dat shyt.!!!!!  (Read 7175 times)

bacardiholik

• Devoted Contributer
Dancing ...Miss dat shyt.!!!!!
« on: March 02, 2014, 04:52:06 AM »
Just got home from a new lounge in the Bronx....The fukin music was on point the whole night...at one point, it was the reggaeton, Bachata, "Rhumba" type music playing, oh my Lord...was dancing my ass off, just thinking about Sosua....and how I used ti freak the dance floor at rumba, while flirting w our fav Hoes, eye f--kin em... I know yall go there to conquer, but I just love to vibe out, dance, and get the chicas to laugh....Que vida.!!!!  Got my days set finally....headed back first week in April...!!!!!!

Blacks

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Dancing ...Miss dat shyt.!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 10:54:21 AM »
What dates

Bxbomber

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 11:06:52 AM »
Where in the Bx is this joint? I will also be there from the 28th.

bacardiholik

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 11:05:08 AM »
Bxbomb, it is,near Parkchester/Castle Hill area.....the,day I was going cop my flights , the price went up a bit,  now I have to be creative...

Mr_Magnificent

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 09:31:51 AM »
Just got home from a new lounge in the Bronx....The fukin music was on point the whole night...at one point, it was the reggaeton, Bachata, "Rhumba" type music playing, oh my Lord...was dancing my ass off, just thinking about Sosua....and how I used ti freak the dance floor at rumba, while flirting w our fav Hoes, eye f--kin em... I know yall go there to conquer, but I just love to vibe out, dance, and get the chicas to laugh....Que vida.!!!!  Got my days set finally....headed back first week in April...!!!!!!

I feel you Bacardi! I'm not a big dancer by any means. I got a mean two step, but I usually don't dance when I go out to spots in DC, mostly just post up at the bar and holla at broads. But when in DR, I couldn't help it...all that ass everywhere and the music makes for a perfect mix. Can't hurt that the chicas love to dance and throw it back on you at any given moment....daaaamn man, I need to get back ASAP. Mem Day wknd Needs to hurry up!

Bxbomber

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 03:59:49 PM »
I hear ya, don't go out much when I'm State side. But once abroad I'm usually out shaking a leg. Will definitely give that place a look see though. I got a flight for like $480 with a 5 days stop over in Miami on AA, so actually leaving LGA on the 22nd.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 12:52:14 PM »
I know it's old...but I miss Classicos!  It was always a blast!! Getting sweaty with precovid germs all over me! And f--king afterwards!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2021, 03:41:14 PM »
And it looks like we have to keep waiting until we can bachata again...I just saw an ad from a club in Santiago that said live band, No dancing!  That sucks!!  Hopefully, just a few more months of this shit.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2021, 12:53:06 PM »
Dominican spots are allowing bachata again, so get out there and enjoy!!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQSAUm3pvfh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal