Dominican Republic > General Country Information

Chris Dogan Exposed, Caribbean Conquest, etc.

(1/4) > >>

chris_dogan:
Just wanted a space (while I still can access the site) to clear my name, for some reason a few dudes who were kicked out of Carribbean Conquest had accounts here when I didn't and used this platform to spread bullshit lies about myself and the group.

1. I've never been beaten up and robbed. Never even had a fight here, and I've been here 10 years now. That dude (NY Giants?) was a chubby chica chaser if i remember correctly and his choice of women got him roasted in the group, which led to him threatening to kill other dudes in the group over jokes so I had to boot him. I have been robbed at gunpoint, but I was in a public car along with the driver and 4 other passengers and the dude took our phones. I relayed this to the group, they sent me some dough via western union (this was a few years ago, before paypal and cashapp) and helped me get a new phone. At that point the group was fairly new, and brothers coming together to help me made us all get more cool, and that was why Carribbean Conquest was so dope. It was really brothers helping brothers with information about DR, the women, prices, etc. Back then everything was still new and wide open (like 2016ish)

2. I never been out here broke and on my ass, or depending on the group to help me maintain my life here. I have worked consistently the entire time, only time I didn't was my first year here when I was still getting my benefits from having lost my job with AIG. Since 2016 when I moved back I been working as an english teacher. First in the academy, now I got enough students to do my own thing. A virtual english company hired me as a freelancer to teach a business class in the afternoons 3 days a week. My schedule easy as hell, 7am-11am and 3pm-6pm only Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays. All of my students are women. At some point I had to make a decision about my youtube channel, go in the direction of ass and titties and more creep cam shit, or shut it down and focus on the teaching. In hindsight it was the better move.

3. I have been here almost 10 years in total now, so I don't even know if i still have american tendencies anymore, pretty sure at this point I'm more dominican in my thinking than american so my awareness of what is corny or whatever is lost, and i realize by making this thread and trying to clean up my image here may be viewed like that by some and I'm cool with that. Any brother who was a part of Carribbean Conquest got a lot of good information from being in it and was able to navigate their situations better. Lots of success stories about brothers finding wifeys or just doing epic sosua/santiago runs this place got something for everybody. My whole point in doing my channel initially was to help brothers discover a place i had no idea existed before coming.

4. That dude Marcus was a creepo and a stalker. He gave Nibby screenshotted messages from the private group, and the #1 rule for the group was that anything discussed would ALWAYS stay right here, and that we would never screenshot, or send messages from inside the group to anyone outside the group. Marcus became jealous of another group member named Paul, and because Paul could have f--ked Marcus girl but DIDN'T... I think that shit f--ked Marcus head up because he thought ol girl was a real one... even though everybody in the group tried to warn him. Some dudes just never learn, and because I felt like Paul was overall a better dude than Marcus, I decided to keep him in the group. They gave him a new nickname that he had to rock for a few months, "loose lips." marcus wanted him booted, i said no. marcus got mad and in his feelings, started talking shit to me. what followed was 3 roasts back to back to back which n----s still talk about to this day. I layed into dude, and that shit made him snap. we ended up booting him out the group, and a few weeks later all this nibby stuff started up. Only thing I regret is that he f--ked up me and that girl friendship.

Aight I think that's all the shit I heard on here about me. lol

MACK:
Why would you care what people are saying ? Your in your 40s......

nickmirr:
@Chris
Let it go bruh.. nothing owed, nothing to explain.

Tex1988:

--- Quote from: chris_dogan on July 28, 2022, 12:52:41 PM ---Just wanted a space (while I still can access the site) to clear my name, for some reason a few dudes who were kicked out of Carribbean Conquest had accounts here when I didn't and used this platform to spread bullshit lies about myself and the group.

1. I've never been beaten up and robbed. Never even had a fight here, and I've been here 10 years now. That dude (NY Giants?) was a chubby chica chaser if i remember correctly and his choice of women got him roasted in the group, which led to him threatening to kill other dudes in the group over jokes so I had to boot him. I have been robbed at gunpoint, but I was in a public car along with the driver and 4 other passengers and the dude took our phones. I relayed this to the group, they sent me some dough via western union (this was a few years ago, before paypal and cashapp) and helped me get a new phone. At that point the group was fairly new, and brothers coming together to help me made us all get more cool, and that was why Carribbean Conquest was so dope. It was really brothers helping brothers with information about DR, the women, prices, etc. Back then everything was still new and wide open (like 2016ish)

2. I never been out here broke and on my ass, or depending on the group to help me maintain my life here. I have worked consistently the entire time, only time I didn't was my first year here when I was still getting my benefits from having lost my job with AIG. Since 2016 when I moved back I been working as an english teacher. First in the academy, now I got enough students to do my own thing. A virtual english company hired me as a freelancer to teach a business class in the afternoons 3 days a week. My schedule easy as hell, 7am-11am and 3pm-6pm only Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays. All of my students are women. At some point I had to make a decision about my youtube channel, go in the direction of ass and titties and more creep cam shit, or shut it down and focus on the teaching. In hindsight it was the better move.

3. I have been here almost 10 years in total now, so I don't even know if i still have american tendencies anymore, pretty sure at this point I'm more dominican in my thinking than american so my awareness of what is corny or whatever is lost, and i realize by making this thread and trying to clean up my image here may be viewed like that by some and I'm cool with that. Any brother who was a part of Carribbean Conquest got a lot of good information from being in it and was able to navigate their situations better. Lots of success stories about brothers finding wifeys or just doing epic sosua/santiago runs this place got something for everybody. My whole point in doing my channel initially was to help brothers discover a place i had no idea existed before coming.

4. That dude Marcus was a creepo and a stalker. He gave Nibby screenshotted messages from the private group, and the #1 rule for the group was that anything discussed would ALWAYS stay right here, and that we would never screenshot, or send messages from inside the group to anyone outside the group. Marcus became jealous of another group member named Paul, and because Paul could have f--ked Marcus girl but DIDN'T... I think that shit f--ked Marcus head up because he thought ol girl was a real one... even though everybody in the group tried to warn him. Some dudes just never learn, and because I felt like Paul was overall a better dude than Marcus, I decided to keep him in the group. They gave him a new nickname that he had to rock for a few months, "loose lips." marcus wanted him booted, i said no. marcus got mad and in his feelings, started talking shit to me. what followed was 3 roasts back to back to back which n----s still talk about to this day. I layed into dude, and that shit made him snap. we ended up booting him out the group, and a few weeks later all this nibby stuff started up. Only thing I regret is that he f--ked up me and that girl friendship.

--- End quote ---

Doesn't Nibby have like 4 kids from that Haitian local?

Pound for pound, she's the biggest SIMP Sanky Panky in the history of DR.

MACK:

--- Quote from: chris_dogan on July 28, 2022, 12:52:41 PM ---Just wanted a space (while I still can access the site) to clear my name, for some reason a few dudes who were kicked out of Carribbean Conquest had accounts here when I didn't and used this platform to spread bullshit lies about myself and the group.

--- End quote ---

and this shit was long time ago I'm surprise your still talking about it....didn't this happen years ago ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version