global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: What are the prices as of 2021  (Read 13314 times)

Fahqu

Re: What are the prices as of 2021
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2021, 07:09:53 PM »
Estephany???
Probably...i tuned her out after i nearly coughed my drink through my nose....she did share some classified info about a lady carrying the big H...her name starts with H too
For the sake of our safety...Are you saying that you were told a chica has Herpes? We should be totally  clear about that. And what is H name? Not too mention if you have a pic of the chica that said this or the other chica that has it.

Gotta side with Papi on this, no one wants the gift that keeps on giving.
I think it's delusional to think every chic in Sosua is clean..
I agree, that’s why I always shower with chica and inspect looking for any type of scarring.  I had to take an L when chica refused to shower together, was being weird and wanted lights off.  Most expensive handjob in Sosua without a doubt, but f that man she clearly was hiding something. Also you can still get that wearing a condom.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2021, 07:37:38 PM »
Estephany???
Probably...i tuned her out after i nearly coughed my drink through my nose....she did share some classified info about a lady carrying the big H...her name starts with H too
For the sake of our safety...Are you saying that you were told a chica has Herpes? We should be totally  clear about that. And what is H name? Not too mention if you have a pic of the chica that said this or the other chica that has it.

Gotta side with Papi on this, no one wants the gift that keeps on giving.
I think it's delusional to think every chic in Sosua is clean..
Well now it seems like you're just trollin.
"A lightskin chica from SD with fake butt and tits that you had a conversation with about her price but you don't know her name and she confided in you that another chica had herpes.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Stonewall

« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2021, 08:04:44 PM »
Herpes is the big H?

I thought he meant HIV.
On a recent trip one of my homeboy point out a chica that has the monster.
I don't know her name and I probably wouldn't recognize her if I see her now.
From my understanding it is all hearsay.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 10:38:54 AM by Stonewall »
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Fahqu

« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2021, 09:20:55 PM »
Herpes is the big H?

I thought he meant HIV.
On a recent trip one of my homebody point out a chica that has the monster.
I don't know her name and I probably wouldn't recognize her if I see her now.
From my understanding it is all hearsay.

Would be a good rumor to spread against competition.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2021, 09:04:53 AM »
Real talk: If this forum exists for any reason, it's to share valuable information. And a chica on the stroll with any untreatable disease, that has been identified, is clearly valuable information. In all seriousness, none of us should ever decline to share info of that nature.  Sure we might disagree, fight and chastize each other...like angry family members...but refusing to identify a know carrier of an untreatable disease is destructive to this forum.

MrNavigator

« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2021, 11:53:08 AM »
Real talk: If this forum exists for any reason, it's to share valuable information. And a chica on the stroll with any untreatable disease, that has been identified, is clearly valuable information. In all seriousness, none of us should ever decline to share info of that nature.  Sure we might disagree, fight and chastize each other...like angry family members...but refusing to identify a know carrier of an untreatable disease is destructive to this forum.

Not ONLY that but everyone who goes there should want to know this info. I'm sure that their aren't many dudes on here who would have any kind of relations with a chick.,even with a condom..if you found out she had THE BIG H!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2021, 09:31:13 AM »
For sure! And trolling, lying or clout chasing makes it worst for everyone going there to enjoy their vacation. Some males are real bitches.

dku2nite

« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2021, 07:11:08 PM »
She said 4500, maybe 3500

She will let you know that it is her body and nobody set a price on her body
To all the ballers, do you leave her on the shelf or peel that 3500 off that stack?

She will go back on the shelf. The most I've paid was 3000

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2021, 10:53:52 AM »

To all the ballers, do you leave her on the shelf or peel that 3500 off that stack?

Maaaaaan, if yall could only see how she bucket washed in her cinderblock room with the family and put on her cousins stretchy dress before jumping on that moto to get to you....You would not be paying above 2K to enjoy her company.  Just ask the motoconcho!! He knows!

Puro

« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2021, 03:29:31 PM »

Maaaaaan, if yall could only see how she bucket washed in her cinderblock room with the family and put on her cousins stretchy dress before jumping on that moto to get to you....You would not be paying above 2K to enjoy her company.  Just ask the motoconcho!! He knows!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA!

Stones

« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2021, 05:09:25 PM »
Three things: I'm an old head. Second, I never, ever pay more than 3,000 pesos. Third: I f--k rats -- or the price-controlled chicas at Blackbeards. But back to Sosua. I have no problems playing in the 3-7 range in the Su and paying roughly 2500 pesos. That's a little over $45.00 US. As I say so often, it's just pussy to me. I'm not trying to pull any dimes.

By far the chicas in the 3-7 range represent the best value. But if you need pictures to show the fellas back home, then you can step it up to the 8-9-10 range and pay a lot more. All your call.

stinqu

« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2021, 05:33:50 PM »
I am a street rat. Once the sun goes down(6pm in the winter) I roam the streets, stopping for a beer here and there. I look for the newbies to town, the 5-6's, that 2 weeks later will be 8-9 in the clubs with 10,000 pesos of clothes, hair and nails. And asking stupid prices.

ToToMarauder

« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2021, 07:52:56 PM »
Hey fellow mongers w go through this every few years o so what are the ST and TLN prices as of August 2021 we all need to stick together.
monday to Wednesday you can get a lick for 1000 to 2000  Thurs to Sat 3000-5000 TLN
binary thinking at its best

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal