global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Santiago to puerto plata Ride back on Track Best prices.  (Read 11651 times)

sebastiansbca

Re: Santiago to puerto plata Ride back on Track Best prices.
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2016, 02:01:32 PM »
Caribe tours o aetra 500 pesos...... Plus you get to look at the girls that are on the way

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2016, 06:57:29 AM »
no disrespect           but from that distance I personally feel safer with a dominican driving.                something goes down or wrong he knows the lay of the land.             just get a recommended driver.          from santo domingo take the bus save your money.        or just be smart and fly to sosua if that is where you want to be.          by the way go to sleep on the bus and 5 hours will feel like 2         

kay415

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2016, 01:07:58 PM »
how long is the drive from santo domingo to sosua...3hrs..?
if you don't get caught in traffic its about 3 hours 30 mins ..Santiago to sosua is 1 hour 30 mind Period. aint really no faster timetable unless you taking the bumpy ass back mountain road.

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2016, 09:12:07 PM »
Ummmmmm pretty sure that is dollars not pesos

umm yeah i think you're  high too.  Like it makes sense to pay 400 dollars for a cab ride to Puerto Plata when a plane ticket would only cost 100 and some change 200 max.....it's in PESO'S brah.  These are Dominican prices, not american prices.

Those are USD prices fellow!

Suck a dick "Fellow!"
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal