global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Punta Cana to Sosua  (Read 10298 times)

Indy_500

Re: Punta Cana to Sosua
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 08:41:31 AM »
The first three nights where in MT hotel 45 bucks a night on avenida España then on to Santo Domingo Bávaro Express is less than ten minutes from the hotel in Friusa.  I spent two nights at Jaragua then Caribe tours to sosua three nights at new garden one of my best trips ever.

cool..thanks for mapping it out

MT is a good hotel but a bit far of everything by walk. You have to use the moto concho or the taxi.

danceelite0

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2017, 10:19:19 AM »
It's a bit of a walk to drink point or the sports bar, 20 mins, but only 2/3 blocks from that airplane joint.  Also there is not a decent chica friendly hotel down on that end of the strip.  Please don't recommend flamboyan.  It's ok as cabana but a shit hole if you are trying spend a couple of days it also it  does not have safes in the rooms.  A must in the DR if  you plan to chica proof your room.

Indy_500

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2017, 11:40:59 AM »
It's a bit of a walk to drink point or the sports bar, 20 mins, but only 2/3 blocks from that airplane joint.  Also there is not a decent chica friendly hotel down on that end of the strip.  Please don't recommend flamboyan.  It's ok as cabana but a shit hole if you are trying spend a couple of days it also it  does not have safes in the rooms.  A must in the DR if  you plan to chica proof your room.

If you hit Sosua before you will not have a lot's of fun in Drink point or Steeve Bar. You better plan some Taxi ryde to the strip club or the big disco. I presume these place have more chicas in summer on high season. Steve bar was very boing when i been there, like 1 chica for 5 guy.

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2017, 02:24:15 PM »
Drink Point is OK, but it doesn't get busy until after midnight.
Live free or die!

Indy_500

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2017, 05:00:42 PM »
Drink Point is OK, but it doesn't get busy until after midnight.

The place is not well designed for single person. you must sit alone at a table. There is 2 good spot for people alone : standing near the dance floor (close to the entrance) and near the DJ. Staff won't allow to stand near DJ place and near the door suck cuz every one will bump you each 5 seconds.

WangTheGod

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2017, 05:12:28 PM »
A trip like that is dope. I remember doing it last year.. had a f--kin blast in all the cities along the way..Yall need to get off the block the island is BIG!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal