global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: This Is the Villa life.  (Read 8038 times)

Fuentes

This Is the Villa life.
« on: June 12, 2020, 05:31:20 PM »
That villa life. Lifestyles Resorts, Puerto Plata. Definitely a change from pounding the pavement in Sosua.

Note: I have no business relationship with Lifestyles or any promoter at the property. I just like nice things! LOL.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 05:33:51 PM by Fuentes »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: This Is the Villa life.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 05:33:34 PM »
How much per day?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Fuentes

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 05:43:43 PM »
For four guys rolling in a villa like this for seven days you're talking about $13K-$17K total. That's a lot for sure, but you're talking all-inclusive, with unlimited top-shelf liquor, around-the-clock housekeeping if you want it, and genuine Dominican cooks on site.  The price just depends on the owner of the villa and whether it is a special event. Then you gotta add in the cost of the chicas.

You only live once. I mean, for a joint like this we're talking dime pieces only, at least two per dude. And then you rotate! LOL.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 05:49:12 PM by Fuentes »

TheRealDallas

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 06:04:44 PM »
$13k ????

Broooooo y’all got issues

Providing millionaires experiences to slum hoes, and still paying them.

Ass should be free with that type of party

What are y’all doing!??
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 06:07:47 PM by TheRealDallas »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 06:06:59 PM »
Not to mention, for that much I don't want to see another home in my field of view.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 06:25:01 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

TheRealDallas

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 06:08:21 PM »
Not to mention, for that much I don't want to see another home in field of view.

Or the funny looking hoes poolside

Fuentes

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 06:21:33 PM »
$13k ????

Broooooo y’all got issues

Providing millionaires experiences to slum hoes, and still paying them.

Ass should be free with that type of party

What are y’all doing!??

@TheRealDallas,

Sorry dude, you lost me. If you and your boys are dropping 10K to $20K on the villa, staff, cooks, drivers on standy, the weed man (for those who smoke) and security to handle shit, peeling off a couple dollars for the chicas is no big deal. I mean, what the f--k are you talking about? I mean, I really want to know.

But I'm open to what you got to say. All I got to say is that dudes rolling with that king of dough ain't sweatin' a couple pesos on the bitches.

Damn.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 06:33:29 PM by Fuentes »

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 07:04:27 PM »
Lifestyles is a rip off in my opinion. Look at the most expensive villas in the entire province of Puerto plata. Get that for a week and stock it and staff it yourself
 For a week you proably won't break $4500.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 07:19:44 PM »
Yup. It would be a big waste of money. You could spend 200 a day on airbnb to get your own MTV crib villa and 300 a day on women, booze and food. 500 daily and have enough fun and fantasies fulfilled to write a book!

TheRealDallas

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 07:31:58 PM »
TheRealDallas I see you are "holding the line."  I get it.

Def not a HTL member
But villas are an advantage, I pay much less bc I’m proving experiences they rarely have , food weed drinks hot tubs etc , Equates to free buns damn near

My issue is the $13k to impress slum’d hoes

That somewhere I would take my wife, my REAL WIFE in REAL LIFE ....that’s 5 mortgage payments man .....

But I can understand if they ballin ???? like that
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 07:33:47 PM by TheRealDallas »

Fuentes

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 07:34:54 PM »

Def not a HTL member
But villas are an advantage, I pay much less bc I’m proving experiences they rarely have , food weed drinks hot tubs etc ,

That somewhere I would take my wife, my REAL WIFE in REAL LIFE ....that’s 5 mortgage payments man .....

Dallas,

That's real small talk from you, Dallas. You doin't even know what you are talking about. When my boys and I roll like that we import from Santo Domingo. If you can only afford to bring your REAL WIFE in REAL LIFE then you do you.

Some of us can do both. My advice is you do you and don't knock what the next motherf--ker can do. Maybe you got five mortgage payments to think about, maybe the next dude owns five houses free and clear.

You do you.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 07:37:04 PM by Fuentes »

TheRealDallas

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2020, 07:35:02 PM »
Lifestyles is a rip off in my opinion. Look at the most expensive villas in the entire province of Puerto plata. Get that for a week and stock it and staff it yourself
 For a week you proably won't break $4500.

Exactly

Yup. It would be a big waste of money. You could spend 200 a day on airbnb to get your own MTV crib villa and 300 a day on women, booze and food. 500 daily and have enough fun and fantasies fulfilled to write a book!

Exactly

But I understand it some people do be Ballin crazy

TheRealDallas

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2020, 07:36:19 PM »

Def not a HTL member
But villas are an advantage, I pay much less bc I’m proving experiences they rarely have , food weed drinks hot tubs etc ,

Dallas,

That's real small talk from you, Dallas. You doin't even know what you are talking about. When my boys and I roll like that we import from Santo Domingo. If you can only afford to bring your REAL WIFE in REAL LIFE then you do you.

Some of us can do both.

Not trying to ruffle any feathers, I was just making that assessment based off of the chics I seen in the photo

They look out of place

Fuentes

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2020, 07:43:23 PM »
Dallas,

Dude, you don't get it. The photo was just a stock image to show a representation of the villas at Lifestyle and around Puerto Plata. I never post real images of where I stay or the women I am with, or how I roll with my guys.

We all roll differently.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2020, 08:08:27 PM »
Dallas,

Dude, you don't get it. The photo was just a stock image to show a representation of the villas at Lifestyle and around Puerto Plata. I never post real images of where I stay or the women I am with, or how I roll with my guys.

We all roll differently.

Got it , my bad, I thought it was a real pic

On another note , on my last visit some agency gave me a free day pass there, I never made it there, I googled it tho, the place is lovely
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 08:10:11 PM by TheRealDallas »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal