global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: This Is the Villa life.  (Read 8046 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: This Is the Villa life.
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2020, 04:19:49 AM »
I'm not trying to tell anyone how to spend there money. Let me try a different analogy and then I will end my comments on this thread.

You have two clubs about 10 miles down the road from each other. Everything is just about exactly the same.

One club charges 100 to get in. The other charges 50. Why go to the one that charges 100 when the one that charges 50 is exactly the same. Thats my question.

I'm out.
Dont need  a two block area and 2 discos to have fun,, Step out of the zone,,, vibe with the locals,,Perhaps Latin Culture or th DR is not for you..   the Small area  for now Pedro cillantes is dead and buried, not coming back  that ship has sailed off into the sunset .   im an old guy not going to be on south beach  and stick out like a sore thump..just mt 2 Cts

Captain Smith

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2020, 04:41:26 AM »
I'm not trying to tell anyone how to spend there money. Let me try a different analogy and then I will end my comments on this thread.

You have two clubs about 10 miles down the road from each other. Everything is just about exactly the same.

One club charges 100 to get in. The other charges 50. Why go to the one that charges 100 when the one that charges 50 is exactly the same. Thats my question.

I'm out.
Dont need  a two block area and 2 discos to have fun,, Step out of the zone,,, vibe with the locals,,Perhaps Latin Culture or th DR is not for you..   the Small area  for now Pedro cillantes is dead and buried, not coming back  that ship has sailed off into the sunset .   im an old guy not going to be on south beach  and stick out like a sore thump..just mt 2 Cts

South Beach.  Now that is a laugh.  That is another place ruined by the weekend warriors.  Its like a zoo now.  Hordes of the white T Shirt brigade gawking up and down Collins Avenue. 

TheRealDallas

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2020, 05:11:23 AM »

I'm out.

South Beach.  Now that is a laugh.  That is another place ruined by the weekend warriors.  Its like a zoo now.  Hordes of the white T Shirt brigade gawking up and down Collins Avenue.

Sounds like Ahnvee ????????

I’d take Miami over anywhere in DR anyday, if $$$ was no issue
Just me tho. Also Miami has wayyyy better selection of thotties , this is facts
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 05:12:54 AM by TheRealDallas »

WorstBehavior

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2020, 08:18:01 AM »

I'm out.

Sounds like Ahnvee ????????

I’d take Miami over anywhere in DR anyday, if $$$ was no issue
Just me tho. Also Miami has wayyyy better selection of thotties , this is facts

no lies detected here.....

also @fuentes... just curious.... why comment "why do dudes tell other dudes how to spend their money" when you literally started this discussion....LOL...
how's about u don't drop the bait and maybe no one will bite. you know ANYTHING on this site that is put up is up for criticism and discourse. And you also should KNOW ppl were bound to disagree with you on this...TMBTS is the home of the 1500 peso.....u should know better. 

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2020, 08:22:17 AM »
HOLD THE DAMN LINE!!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:25:35 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2020, 10:28:58 AM »
Honestly this conversation is a little uncharacteristic for you, Fuentes — you usually describe your self that is happy to play in the 5-7 pool and stay at Europa.

Fuentes

« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2020, 11:25:59 AM »
That's exactly what I do except for one trip every other year when I join in with some of my baller friends. Would I want to roll like that every trip? No. Once every couple years? Sure. Variety is the spice of life.

Henny White

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2020, 10:31:50 AM »
https://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-bk-lifestyle-tropical-beach-resort-1

For my n----z running to the Su wit they EBT/BENEFIT card in they wallet lol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2020, 10:46:28 AM »
https://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-bk-lifestyle-tropical-beach-resort-1

For my n----z running to the Su wit they EBT/BENEFIT card in they wallet lol

Lifestyles takes EBT?  Shit I can buy those cards 50% off for cash!  Papi will be living large over there!!!

deltaforce7

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2021, 06:23:57 PM »
I keep telling you, it's not a money thing. I keep telling you that over and over again. You do you.

Hey Fuentes, my friends wanna go stay at Lifestyle resorts they wanna bring chicas thru . You got a link that can hook us up with free bands ?

Thanks

jd66

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2021, 06:39:28 PM »
I keep telling you, it's not a money thing. I keep telling you that over and over again. You do you.

Hey Fuentes, my friends wanna go stay at Lifestyle resorts they wanna bring chicas thru . You got a link that can hook us up with free bands ?

Thanks

Fuentes not here anymore
Try Stones instead

But nothing is free

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2021, 07:11:52 PM »
For High Roller villa Dudes where money is no Object  You can go to Dr Nights adult Resort  all inclusive,, going to cost ya  $13339.00 USD for a 10 day vacation one chica included !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2021, 07:13:30 PM »
For High Roller villa Dudes where money is no Object  You can go to Dr Nights adult Resort  all inclusive,, going to cost ya  $13339.00 USD for a 10 day vacation one chica included !
Thats for real Ballers!!

Slicklik

« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2021, 04:54:19 PM »
I own a very nice 3 bed 3 bath villa in Agua dulce. Go to the website to view it. It is villa sunset. Contact me for price reduction. 

Viva La Vega

« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2021, 07:06:10 PM »
https://villasaguadulce.com/en/propiedades/villa-sunset/

But it is very nice. $400 a night, out of my budget.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 11:50:56 AM by The moderator »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal