global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Struggling to find the right accomodation  (Read 951 times)

Mr. Prince

Struggling to find the right accomodation
« on: November 13, 2021, 05:08:10 AM »
Hello guys,

I finally managed to book some holidays for end of November/beginning of December, hence I started a last minute search for the accomodation.

The last time I stayed at Sosua Inn and was simply beautiful, modern, clean, super-friendly staff and a true bargain for the price paid.

Unfortunately I discovered this time it is already fully booked, hence I need to find an alternative.

Initially I was looking at Annvhee. I don’t mind noise or chicas hovering around but I cannot stand dirty place, mold, cold water and stuff like this. Hence while pictures look really nice I saw some negative reviews online concerning these points that for me can be a real buzz kill.

Other than that I am not really managing to find something modern, maybe only Anton Reef even if it does not look super nice, but I found few reviews. Is the place chica friendly?

Otherwise would you have any suggestions? Cannot really find anything nice on booking. Price is not a problem (unless really something outrageously expensive) and even something like a condo would be ok, but again looking for something clean, modern and of course chica friendly.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
Re: Struggling to find the right accomodation
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 07:11:25 AM »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 07:50:13 AM »
Prince,

Contrary to certain hateful beliefs driven by personal agendas about Ahnvee, Ahnvee is fine for booking. You might want to avoid the rooms with the pool though (mosquitoes).

Also, please be advised that Ahnvee rooms have an open bathroom floor plan. The bathrooms don’t have doors, but are off to one side behind a wall, and directly opposite the shower.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2021, 12:04:41 PM »
Well its a bit generous to say the toilet bowl is off to one side and that it has no door... It was kind of the focal point of the room i stayed in and had no walls at all! Maybe they have tried to add a little privacy to some of the suites.

I really would think about one of the renovated rooms at Seabreeze, you are steps away from Bailee's and Sosua Inn. Looks like the new rooms are in the $100 range, so put them about the same as Sosua Inn and a little less than Ahnvee. The cheaper rooms probably just had a lick of paint, they were not very nice at all, but top rooms have new bathrooms and furniture.

Metro

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2021, 12:20:32 PM »
Hello guys,

I finally managed to book some holidays for end of November/beginning of December, hence I started a last minute search for the accomodation.

The last time I stayed at Sosua Inn and was simply beautiful, modern, clean, super-friendly staff and a true bargain for the price paid.

Unfortunately I discovered this time it is already fully booked, hence I need to find an alternative.

Initially I was looking at Annvhee. I don’t mind noise or chicas hovering around but I cannot stand dirty place, mold, cold water and stuff like this. Hence while pictures look really nice I saw some negative reviews online concerning these points that for me can be a real buzz kill.

Other than that I am not really managing to find something modern, maybe only Anton Reef even if it does not look super nice, but I found few reviews. Is the place chica friendly?

Otherwise would you have any suggestions? Cannot really find anything nice on booking. Price is not a problem (unless really something outrageously expensive) and even something like a condo would be ok, but again looking for something clean, modern and of course chica friendly.

Prince, check this place out: https://hotelpierososua.com/   Rent the 2 bedroom if you have a little extra cash.  You honestly can’t go wrong with this place.

Solodolo23

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2021, 01:10:18 PM »
Casa valeria is nice and is probably the closest thing to sosua inn. Terra Linda used to be my spot if all else fails. That or one of Mike’s apartments at pyramid plaza.

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2021, 01:53:28 PM »
If you're going the end of November, Casa Valeria will already be booked. I would check Europa Hotel or just check Airbnb.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal