global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Is it allowed to take a girl back to any hotel?  (Read 1159 times)

Fastboss

Is it allowed to take a girl back to any hotel?
« on: January 07, 2022, 03:36:40 AM »
It will be my first time in Sosua, I have been to Thailand and throughout Asia where you can take a girl back to most hotels. Some hotels charge a "joiner fee" to discourage single guys. Is this the case in Sosua? For Thailand its easy to find a list of "bar girl friendly" hotels. Is there something like this available for DR? I am considering staying in Cabrete as I kitesurf? Any advice or thoughts on that idea?

jd66

Re: Is it allowed to take a girl back to any hotel?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 04:25:33 AM »
You will find Sosua to be much different than Thailand as it is so much smaller.  The girls in Sosua tend to be a little more hard core but with your experience in Thailand you won't have much problem adapting to Sosua.

You will find that nearly every hotel in Sosua will be girl friendly except for Casa Marina.

Now if you stay in Cabarete you will find that will not be the case as there will be several hotels that are not all that gf so you will want to make sure they are before booking a place.

But it really depends on how much sport f--king you intend to do.  If you intend to bring multiple different girls back you will probably be better served in staying in Sosua. 

But the length of your trip and available budget as well as how much kite surfing you are planning on doing might make a difference to. 

Cabarete is only about a 15 minute easy drive from Sosua so it's not that big of a deal to stay in Sosua and head to Cabarete to do your kite surfing even if you are planning on doing it every day.  I am assuming you are planning to rent your kite surfing equipment so transporting it won't be an issue. There are places to rent the equipment and it will be easier to rent then bring your own.

Cabarete is for sure a different vibe then Sosua.   

Kinda like you find the vibe of Phuket different than Pattaya.

A somewhat similar comparison although Pattaya and Phuket are on a different level than what you are going to find in Sosua and Cabarete but I think you get the idea.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 04:30:32 AM by jd66 »

WT3

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 10:13:01 PM »
I've got nothing to add @jd66 gave great advice.

Fastboss

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 03:14:55 AM »
Thanks JD66 good advice and most appreciated.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 07:44:29 AM »
Not to Beat a dead Horse, Most chica hotels will have good security,slip them a few pesos  ,They will check there Cedula  ID or Passaport,,Some chikas are on nhe naughty list and are bad or have caused problems in the past or Make sure the chica is of legal age !

stinqu

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2022, 06:10:52 PM »
Fatboss a trip report of your kite surfing and Cabarete in general would be welcome. All info is good info.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal