global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Europa, Terra Linda or New Garden? Which hotel would you stay at for 4 nights?  (Read 4682 times)

PoonTangClan

I wouldn't recommend "defending" anything when someone is trying to rob you. 

https://www.paddleyourownkanoo.com/2022/03/26/two-american-pilots-seriously-injured-after-being-shot-during-separate-botched-robberies-in-just-one-week/#:~:text=Two%20American%20aircrew%20for%20major,with%20knowledge%20of%20the%20incidents.

I have traveled to a lot of countries (40 and counting) and stayed in tons of hotels.  The one time I had an issue with the hotel staff skimming money from my safe, I didn't get shot confronting the people who had access to it.  Once in 25 years of frequent traveling are odds I am willing to take.  It happens but not frequently enough to create a travel strategy around it.  A dude taking a little under 20 dollars worth of Colones in a hotel in San Jose, Costa Rica isn't enough for me to start walking around with a ton of cash.

Well, for me, it depends on “how” someone is trying to rob me. If anyone is trying to do that without a weapon, they’re not getting a damn thing, lol.

As for people stealing from safes, it won’t always be a “skim” operation. In some cases, they’ll clean you out and claim they know nothing about what happened, with everyone working against you for a piece of that stolen pie later.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 04:18:27 PM by PoonTangClan »

Hobby

Has anyone purchased a video recorder that goes directly to your smart phone.  I guess you could hid it in the room somewhere and if anyone comes in you can see whatever they are doing right on your phone.  You can even yell stuff out to them and scare them to death.  I had a female friend do this at her home and she caught her boyfriend doing the nasty with other girls.  She showed me the tapes and a live recording when we were out one night.  This may make one feel a little safer about staff coming into your room when you are not there and taking you stuff or breaking into the safe.  I never tried this before but just a thought.

Hobby

tugboaboat5393

https://www.paddleyourownkanoo.com/2022/03/26/two-american-pilots-seriously-injured-after-being-shot-during-separate-botched-robberies-in-just-one-week/#:~:text=Two%20American%20aircrew%20for%20major,with%20knowledge%20of%20the%20incidents.

I have traveled to a lot of countries (40 and counting) and stayed in tons of hotels.  The one time I had an issue with the hotel staff skimming money from my safe, I didn't get shot confronting the people who had access to it.  Once in 25 years of frequent traveling are odds I am willing to take.  It happens but not frequently enough to create a travel strategy around it.  A dude taking a little under 20 dollars worth of Colones in a hotel in San Jose, Costa Rica isn't enough for me to start walking around with a ton of cash.

Well, for me, it depends on “how” someone is trying to rob me. If anyone is trying to do that without a weapon, they’re not getting a damn thing, lol.

As for people stealing from safes, it won’t always be a “skim” operation. In some cases, they’ll clean you out and claim they no nothing about what happened, with everyone working against you for a piece of that stolen pie later.
A word for newbies, f--king chicas will steal from your safe  do not open your safe with chicas in your room make them wait out side, last year got nicked 3000 usd from a good repeat  ,dont trust any chica !!!!!

PoonTangClan

As for people stealing from safes, it won’t always be a “skim” operation. In some cases, they’ll clean you out and claim they no nothing about what happened, with everyone working against you for a piece of that stolen pie later.
A word for newbies, f--king chicas will steal from your safe  do not open your safe with chicas in your room make them wait out side, last year got nicked 3000 usd from a good repeat  ,dont trust any chica !!!!!

Open your safe when your chica is in the bathroom. They’re always gonna have to utilize the bathroom to freshen up before a session.

JakefromStateFarm

Biden's fault 🤣🤣

Coochie93

Going in June, Europa gave me a great deal and is right in the middle of the strip but compared to the two other hotels listed what are the pros and cons of each?

where are you from ?

ohio

Just_A_Guy

Regarding safes....

Go to your local Walmart, or go on Amazon and purchase a small travel safe.

Perfect for things like Passport/keys/cash/wallet/phone/etc.

They range from $20(ish) to $100+ dollars.  You can get one with keys and/or combination.  Most also come with tethering cables to tie onto things, and are small enough to fit into a backpack/carry-on/etc. 

One of the best travel items I've ever purchased.

Just_A_Guy

Going in June, Europa gave me a great deal and is right in the middle of the strip but compared to the two other hotels listed what are the pros and cons of each?

One thing i will say when considering a hotel....don't worry too much about "free" breakfast.

You can get a good breakfast all over the strip for only a few hundred pesos...(certainly less than $500).

Just keep that in mind when comparing hotel prices of ones that include breakfast vs ones that don't.

Bat Man

Regarding safes....

Go to your local Walmart, or go on Amazon and purchase a small travel safe.

Perfect for things like Passport/keys/cash/wallet/phone/etc.

They range from $20(ish) to $100+ dollars.  You can get one with keys and/or combination.  Most also come with tethering cables to tie onto things, and are small enough to fit into a backpack/carry-on/etc. 

One of the best travel items I've ever purchased.

Get a keyed safe. Those cheap combo safes might not open, I had to pick my own safe once.

Also if you're gonna carry a lot of money on your person get a runners band You tuck it just below your beltline and you can stash money, cards and even a cell phone in the packets of the band.

MACK

where are you from ?

ohio

must be your first time.....the price is $200 ST...have fun....ass is cheaper in ohio so it really makes no sense to fly to the DR to buy some ass LOL! Help me understand
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 10:09:47 PM by MACK »

Henny White

where are you from ?

ohio

must be your first time.....the price is $200 ST...have fun....ass it's cheaper in ohio so it really makes no sense to fly to the DR to buy some ass LOL! Help me understand

Friggen, Mack 🤣🤣🤣🤣

MACK

where are you from ?

ohio

must be your first time.....the price is $200 ST...have fun....ass it's cheaper in ohio so it really makes no sense to fly to the DR to buy some ass LOL! Help me understand

Friggen, Mack 🤣🤣🤣🤣

shit makes no sense and it's stupid.....hotel, airfare, and $200 ST....dumb as F....smh  even if ST is $100 or $125 like my cousin told me (I don't travel there any more) it's still idiotic......  these first time idiots will drive up the price to $300ST in 2023 mark my words.....LOL

MACK

You can get your business done it Ohio for much cheaper man.... That's how I know these guys are jacking off back home everyday and haven't had pussy in years...it's showing through there " financial intellect"

MACK

where are you from ?

ohio

Friggen, Mack 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's getting so bad in sosua I heard young cats are starting to pay old bitches for pussy now...because it's cheaper 

Jazzy2019

where are you from ?

ohio

Friggen, Mack 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's getting so bad in sosua I heard young cats are starting to pay old bitches for pussy now...because it's cheaper

That certainly would explain the large numbers of old and out of shape chicks that have flooded into Sosua. I find it hard to believe that nobody is f--king them. Those big girls need to eat. No way could they go without business for more than a couple of days.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal