global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Europa, Terra Linda or New Garden? Which hotel would you stay at for 4 nights?  (Read 4681 times)

No Stress

Regarding safes....

Go to your local Walmart, or go on Amazon and purchase a small travel safe.

Perfect for things like Passport/keys/cash/wallet/phone/etc.

They range from $20(ish) to $100+ dollars.  You can get one with keys and/or combination.  Most also come with tethering cables to tie onto things, and are small enough to fit into a backpack/carry-on/etc. 

One of the best travel items I've ever purchased.

Ehhhh I disagree. I bought one with the tethering cable and there wasn't a damn thing to wrap the cable around in the hotel room in Sosua.  Not very practical unless you are in the USA with a radiator in it.

NS

PoonTangClan

Regarding safes....

They range from $20(ish) to $100+ dollars.  You can get one with keys and/or combination.  Most also come with tethering cables to tie onto things, and are small enough to fit into a backpack/carry-on/etc. 

Ehhhh I disagree. I bought one with the tethering cable and there wasn't a damn thing to wrap the cable around in the hotel room in Sosua.  Not very practical unless you are in the USA with a radiator in it.

NS

Stress,

You might be using that tethering cable all wrong. Think outside the box. Jump to the 3:40 mark:

https://youtu.be/Gl5sZ0fU87E
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 11:49:32 PM by PoonTangClan »

No Stress

Regarding safes....

NS

Stress,

You might be using that tethering cable all wrong. Think outside the box. Jump to the 3:40 mark:

The whole selling point was to tether it to something immovable like a refrigerator, radiator, pole. Dude in the video tethered it to his suitcase...which has wheels....if someone is trying to steal my stuff whats stopping them from conveniently wheeling out my luggage. Waste of money.

NS

PoonTangClan

Regarding safes....

NS

Stress,

The whole selling point was to tether it to something immovable like a refrigerator, radiator, pole. Dude in the video tethered it to his suitcase...which has wheels....if someone is trying to steal my stuff whats stopping them from conveniently wheeling out my luggage. Waste of money.

NS

Stress,

Lol. Naa, man. No chica (or hotel employee) in the majority of instances, is gonna snatch an ENTIRE piece of your luggage just to steal [unknown] contents. (They don’t even know what you have in that little safe, so to risk blowing their theft cover by taking a whole piece of your luggage would be beyond foolish). No serious thief is gonna risk it all by being that blatant with it. 😆
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 08:04:59 AM by PoonTangClan »

tugboaboat5393

Sir sooner or later your going to get robbed the best bet is to minimize  the amount have separate stash places for you dinners back ATM credit card or wire your self emergency money   the worst are the rat thieving low level pedro cillante DR Rosen little thieves don't your guard down lock shit up do not open your safe with them in the room if your at a hotel with decent security tip the guard take a foro of the cedula or passport don't take any chica with out an ID a lot of undocumented border line hatian chicas on the prowl  those are the type that are sketchy albeit they may be cute fine ass body but could be thieving little bitches beware !

Irie mon

Going in June, Europa gave me a great deal and is right in the middle of the strip but compared to the two other hotels listed what are the pros and cons of each?

Casa Valeria, Casa Valeria, Casa Valeria.  Frankie & Ruth will take good care of you!🌴

JakefromStateFarm

Going in June, Europa gave me a great deal and is right in the middle of the strip but compared to the two other hotels listed what are the pros and cons of each?

Casa Valeria, Casa Valeria, Casa Valeria.  Frankie & Ruth will take good care of you!🌴
All day. Every day.

Bat Man

Regarding safes....

NS

Stress,

Looks small.

I'd use Pac safe security bag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqmwg5FHbZM

I have their wallet it works pretty good.

Henny White

Ruth the best! That's who reached out to me about POP being closed. I Fuks wit them

Just_A_Guy

Regarding safes....

NS

Stress,

NS

No, it’s actually not a waste of money. 

Not finding anything to tether it to in a particular hotel or in particular instances doesn’t negate the fact that it’s still a safe, nor does it defeat the purpose of having one.

If you can’t find anything you feel comfortable tethering it to that particular instance, then just don’t.  In another instance, you will. 

Safe > No safe.

OD45

None! Unless you prefer staying in motel 6 or super 8’s in exotic locations. If yes to both then stay at Europa and knock yourself out.

Ted68

Regarding safes....

☝🏾☝🏾I have a key coded safe as well as a smaller one with keys. The key code safe has a backup key lock. I don't leave home without either one.

tugboaboat5393

Casa Valeria  Just as good as Sosua Inn but not as many rooms,,,Europa good vaule, Small bar and resteraunt on site  Chica make the rounds    New garden  like a college  party time  with older cats , resteraunt and bar on site make sure you book the new side,, close to the strip

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal