global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Puerto Plata Hotels  (Read 580 times)

Viva La Vega

Puerto Plata Hotels
« on: April 14, 2022, 07:28:31 AM »
Morning,

I rarely (ahhhh never) stay very late in Puerto Plata. Not a fan of having a couple of drinks and driving back to Sosua late at night.

Next trip i want to grab a hotel for a couple of nights near the old town or the malecon, any ideas?

Expedia is showing Playa Dorada, might be an option if nothing closer. Not interested in staying in Colfresi.

Let me know.

Just_A_Guy

Re: Puerto Plata Hotels
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 01:05:07 AM »
Morning,

I rarely (ahhhh never) stay very late in Puerto Plata. Not a fan of having a couple of drinks and driving back to Sosua late at night.

Next trip i want to grab a hotel for a couple of nights near the old town or the malecon, any ideas?

Expedia is showing Playa Dorada, might be an option if nothing closer. Not interested in staying in Colfresi.

Let me know.

Here's a link to my go to spot.... https://abnb.me/HIwyUfpRepb

Gated apartment building called Residential Toronto.  Located right off the Malecon on the same street as Miami Bar (the apartment is within walking distance to Miami Bar and the Malecon).

Excellent location....3 bedrooms....hot water works great (as long as you turn on the switch)....Wifi works great....parking within the gate (if you're a driver).

Price fluctuates depending on the season/time of year, or if there's something going on in town (i guess).   Price listed at $100/night, but I paid around $65/night last time i stayed.

Only downside is that it's on the 4th floor, and there's no elevator.  But the place is dope, so i didn't even care about the lack of elevator.

The attached pic was taken on the balcony....the red circle is Miami Bar (for perspective).

Viva La Vega

Re: Puerto Plata Hotels
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 11:47:16 AM »
Looks like a great spot!

Cheers

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal