global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Approaching Groups of Chicas on Sosua Beach  (Read 4170 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Approaching Groups of Chicas on Sosua Beach
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2021, 08:09:35 AM »
For me it's like a buffet. I like to look first and then pick whatever I like! Haha
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 08:20:38 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

stinqu

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2021, 06:05:10 PM »
I love to see gangs of chicas together, I always look for the one hanging back in the pack(Shes the NEWBIE). I GO RIGHT FOR HER, grab her by the hand and say lets go, talk price on the way to the room. She won't know what hit hit her and any fair price will do.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2021, 03:30:39 PM »
Truth is...you never have to worry about getting a chica in a group. Offer her a drink and voila...you got her full attention!

Fahqu

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2021, 12:20:06 PM »
Gentlemen, I will be arriving in Sosua on 6/30. Im staying at ahnvee and using Europa as a smashpad (Way more expensive than i hoped but its my first time). Ive been reviewing game film on Sosua Beach via Youtube, and when I look at the vids I see that its one chica that i want surrounded by her friends that arent as attractive. My plan was to offer them all some cheap drinks and then take the one I want back to Europa. Is that advisable? Should I just holla at the one I want and ignore her friends? Keep in mind, with it being my first time down there Im looking for STs and sport f--ks only. I'm not even considering saving these ladies whatsapps.

I did the exact same thing my 1st trip, Europa was charging 12 dollars a night.  So it was a cheap option for either smash pad, or storing valuables.  I also liked when they asked where I stayed I told them Europa.  The chicas spread their intell amongst and to throw them off I felt it was a great option. 

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2021, 10:51:26 AM »
Another option for keeping your money protected is to keep it on the card. Only visit the ATM when you want to get some more. Sure, it costs 3bucks everytime you get some money....but you'll never be robbed this way.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 02:11:02 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2021, 02:02:23 PM »
I love to see gangs of chicas together, I always look for the one hanging back in the pack(Shes the NEWBIE). I GO RIGHT FOR HER, grab her by the hand and say lets go, talk price on the way to the room. She won't know what hit hit her and any fair price will do.

Probable, but that's not always the case.

The one in the back may simply just be the introverted one in the group......but at the same time the biggest hoe out of all of em.  lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal