global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Outchere in these streets  (Read 14365 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Outchere in these streets
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 08:28:27 PM »
I do enjoy sex in public, so if yall see me in action, no autographs. But feel free to take pics! LoL!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2020, 02:04:43 PM »
Funny thing today, had one after saying good morning asked if she could meet me at the airport when I arrive or if I would visit her home for a meal before going to the hotel. I told her, the first chica is always under 20. Her pic disappeared and went to the empty gray icon. LoL!!!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 10:52:57 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

Blackghost1

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2020, 02:44:41 PM »
Funny thing today, had one after saying good morning asked if she could meet me at the airport when I arrive or if I would visit her home for a meal before going to the hotel. I told her, the first chica is always under 20. Her pic disappeared and went to the empty gray icon. LoL!

Lmao. Dont worry. She'll unblock you later this week after she realizes her options are slim to none! You already know!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2020, 04:36:27 PM »
I thought she would have calmed down by now, but I guess not. Oh well, the great thing about the Su is the line behind the chica that's talking to you or not. Haha Newbies need to remember that you should speak you mind and only pay a price that you apply to all the chicas in town. It dont matter if they are 5s or 8s...same price!  And there is always a line of chicas behind the one you are currently talking with.  Hold the line! Those cute chicas will still get down and perform for 2000 during the day! Don't Pay More!!

madvillian

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2020, 07:34:09 PM »
It dont matter if they are 5s or 8s...same price!  And there is always a line of chicas behind the one you are currently talking with.  Hold the line! Those cute chicas will still get down and perform for 2000 during the day! Don't Pay More!!

Somebody pin this damn bible verse. I would tell you to stop, but you are speaking the gospel truth brother preacher man!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2021, 10:38:19 AM »
If your in town...these skilled chicas are stacking their chips!! You can find them at the beach or the Caribbean lounge.

MrNavigator

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2021, 11:28:37 AM »
If your in town...these skilled chicas are stacking their chips!! You can find them at the beach or the Caribbean lounge.

So basically These are very skilled "3 hole" providers lol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2021, 11:39:58 AM »
I prefer the term "acrobat" but yes, "if you have dough...they will perform!"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 02:30:08 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

alexis

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2021, 12:54:13 PM »

lol… and if I am not mistaken by his stories and preferences, they also provide ‘it’ raw

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2021, 12:59:13 PM »

lol… and if I am not mistaken by his stories and preferences, they also provide ‘it’ raw

Raw is not a special thing...All the chicas can provide it...some just want to be encentivized.

MrNavigator

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2021, 01:52:37 PM »

Yea I left that part out on purpose lol

Raw is not a special thing...All the chicas can provide it...some just want to be encentivized.

So in other words.....YES! Lol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2021, 11:44:22 AM »
Yes.  The "niceties" that you want can be obtained quite easily for a few pennies more. Just tell her what you will pay for the "experience" you want to enjoy.  And remember, don't go all "willy-nilly" with your cash available. An extra 300pesos should do it.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2021, 11:31:18 AM »
I'm gonna signup at hogwarts to teach a much needed class: The Greek Arts - Dark, Raw and less than 3000k
Grab the stick, shake and say: Maaguebo!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal