global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Atlanta Lights! C'mon up to some great deals!!  (Read 7289 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Atlanta Lights! C'mon up to some great deals!!
« on: February 15, 2021, 03:23:43 PM »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

Re: Atlanta Lights! C'mon up to some great deals!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 04:07:24 PM »
I don't check out other men. Nor do I care how other men carry themselves.  It's enough for me to focus on myself.

jd66

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 05:25:37 PM »
I don't check out other men. Nor do I care how other men carry themselves.  It's enough for me to focus on myself.

Each time I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, you always prove me wrong.   

I don't know if you're marginally retarded, or you're the resident troll.   I'm gonna be generous enough and assume you're just trolling.

As someone who has overcome prediabetes, I am very vigilant about diet.  I didn't say one word about checking out another man.  Please don't project your fag tendencies on me, cool?  Since you constantly seek my attention, perhaps it is you who is the fag.

As I overcame prediabetes, I learned that exercising played a huge part, especially when I found myself cheating the diet.

In closing, I commented to raise awareness.

SMH...

Lurker

There are a few dudes here who have nothing but time on their hands.  One in particular makes a comment or posts a stupid meme on nearly every thread.  Just because he has thousands of posts doesn't mean he has anything of substance to say which happens to be the case most of the time.

Much of what he posts is complete nonsense so whenever he happens to post something worthwhile to others on the forum it ends up being completely marginalized

It get's annoying but once you put him on ignore it all becomes much more tolerable as you don't have to read the drivel any longer if you don't want to.

Al NYC

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 05:26:52 PM »

Each time I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, you always prove me wrong.   

I don't know if you're marginally retarded, or you're the resident troll.   I'm gonna be generous enough and assume you're just trolling.

As someone who has overcome prediabetes, I am very vigilant about diet.  I didn't say one word about checking out another man.  Please don't project your fag tendencies on me, cool?  Since you constantly seek my attention, perhaps it is you who is the fag.

As I overcame prediabetes, I learned that exercising played a huge part, especially when I found myself cheating the diet.

SMH...

I think he’s both. LOL????

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2021, 05:31:04 PM »
Well best of luck to Alanta lights, At least it an other venue to vist if your in POP  !!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2021, 06:02:24 PM »

SMH...

Lurker

There are a few dudes here who have nothing but time on their hands.  One in particular makes a comment or posts a stupid meme on nearly every thread.  Just because he has thousands of posts doesn't mean he has anything of substance to say which happens to be the case most of the time.

Much of what he posts is complete nonsense so whenever he happens to post something worthwhile to others on the forum it ends up being completely marginalized

It get's annoying but once you put him on ignore it all becomes much more tolerable as you don't have to read the drivel any longer if you don't want to.
What can't be ignored is comments shamming men on what and how much they eat in a thread about going to eat at a restaurant. If you dont want to eat, thats your business and your comments about others eating are not needed. Just like vegan, vegetarian or other diet concious habits are not asked about or requested.  You always trying to shame others when you really need to look in a mirror.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2021, 06:16:54 PM »
One thing I noticed about DR videos is that many vloggers eat hella heavy.  I hope they are running on the treadmill or beach to burn it off.
I know I talk about the cows that now populate Sosua but I gotta be honest...the DUDES that fly in have gotten WAY bigger too!!

Maybe that is one reason why the chicas have unionized and renegotiated the monger contracts...they gotta lay under dudes pushing 300 lbs. now!

Raul67

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2021, 06:59:48 PM »
Gentlemen:  lots of lousy stuff going on in the world and we are all impacted. Perhaps we are too thin skinned? 

Atlanta Lights looks like a nice place. Looking forward to integrating the place. :).

Looking forward to transitioning my day game to Puerto Plata. Pulling off Badoo from Puerto Plata and driving them back to Sosua is getting old. Finding safe accommodations in Puerto Plata and working that area makes more sense. Only downside is I’ll miss wienerschnitzel mit rotkhol datsu.

jd66

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2021, 07:04:54 PM »

SMH...

Lurker

What can't be ignored is comments shamming men on what and how much they eat in a thread about going to eat at a restaurant. If you dont want to eat, thats your business and your comments about others eating are not needed. Just like vegan, vegetarian or other diet concious habits are not asked about or requested.  You always trying to shame others when you really need to look in a mirror.

Papi

Where in this thread did I make any comment  about that.
Right no where.

There is only one post by me in this thread talking about others who post nonsense all the time and didn't name you but clearly I didn't need to because even you know what your posting style is all about.

You again just prove my point that you basically have nothing to offer but just like to see yourself type.

I assume you are an adult start acting like one.

You seem to have some pretty significant issues that you need to resolve with yourself

Trust me if I come fast and hard at you you will know it.

So get a backbone are log the f--k off from here for good. 

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2021, 07:20:46 PM »
One thing I noticed about DR videos is that many vloggers eat hella heavy.  I hope they are running on the treadmill or beach to burn it off.
I know I talk about the cows that now populate Sosua but I gotta be honest...the DUDES that fly in have gotten WAY bigger too!!

Maybe that is one reason why the chicas have unionized and renegotiated the monger contracts...they gotta lay under dudes pushing 300 lbs. now!
Cows is an understatement ! imagine trying to feed one  !!!!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2021, 07:27:04 PM »

SMH...

Lurker

Papi

Where in this thread did I make any comment  about that.
Right no where.

There is only one post by me in this thread talking about others who post nonsense all the time and didn't name you but clearly I didn't need to because even you know what your posting style is all about.

You again just prove my point that you basically have nothing to offer but just like to see yourself type.

I assume you are an adult start acting like one.

You seem to have some pretty significant issues that you need to resolve with yourself

Trust me if I come fast and hard at you you will know it.

So get a backbone are log the f--k off from here for good.
You fully understand who I was speaking to and the point I made. Semantics aside. You're barking up the wrong tree. And barking dogs don't bite. So have a seat.

lazy_monger

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2021, 08:15:17 PM »
Nice interior... didn't know it was that nice and clean.

Yeah.  It looks nice. 

Viva La Vega

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2021, 09:19:34 PM »
A place like that, serving hot dogs and beer, probably needs to do minimum $150,000RD a day to cover the bills, cover the cost of the capital let alone pay buddy and his brother a salary, and not a chance there is a profit. Mayor and his friend were the two customers there. Maybe they spent $1500RD between them. Where do the other 198 customers come from... Everyday.

I don't know this guy, clearly he knows f--k all about the hospitality business, so i suppose it's an ego project. He certainly tries to project that he is money, maybe he just wants a nice place to hang out. i don't know.

Real businesses are designed and built to make profit, maybe there is some other reason it's there, we wait and see.

The Traveler

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2021, 11:22:49 PM »
He does have money to construct a place like that. No more room in Sosua.

jd66

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2021, 12:28:34 AM »
What's not to like.

How many high end places can you go to in the DR where the menu features Chicken wings, Hot Dogs, Nachos and Cheeseburger with French Fries.   

Or Chicken and Waffles. 

LOL

Gotta admit the prices are pretty good.
Not to mention 100 RD cocktails.

Perhaps the menu will get a little more diverse and "High end" in the future

Gonna have to sell a shit ton of food to keep from losing his ass.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal