global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: just asking  (Read 1248 times)

CLHthe1st

just asking
« on: December 04, 2023, 05:05:28 PM »
Ok I will only be in Sosua For the daytime from a cruise. is there a certain place where the higher class women hang out?

tugboaboat5393

Re: just asking
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 06:16:41 PM »
Don't hold your breath perhaps you should by pass Sosua all  together.  You can always hit one of those high class resorts with fine ass hoes  already on site  such as DRNights .

bangoskank

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 09:10:00 AM »
Ok I will only be in Sosua For the daytime from a cruise. is there a certain place where the higher class women hang out?

How many f--king times are you gonna post this question? Do some research, the answer is there

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2023, 05:55:25 PM »
You dock in Purto Plata MEET A CHICA AND SAY DONDE CASA SECRETO. THEN WORK OUT THE PRICE

Viva La Vega

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2023, 06:36:46 PM »
Come on... Legitimately ships are in Port about 6-8 hours and leave by 4:00-5:00. Wandering into Puerto Plata and approaching randoms would be a lost cause.

Getting to Sosua from Puerto Plata or Amber Cove, fine, expect an hour for that drive with the bridge out... In normal conditions.

Book a room for the day at Blackbeards, have them send a car, pay what they tell you the room costs, pay what they tell you the taxi costs, choose your services from the menu and pay it.

Bang out two or three in a row and top your afternoon off with a threesome, make it back to the boat showered and ready to set sail.

Your excursion will cost more than a round of golf but less than a deep sea fishing trip.

stinqu

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2023, 06:53:49 PM »
There are alot of whores at the dock, If I walked off that boat, I could be balls deep in 20 minutes

Jazzy2019

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2023, 08:26:32 PM »
Come on... Legitimately ships are in Port about 6-8 hours and leave by 4:00-5:00. Wandering into Puerto Plata and approaching randoms would be a lost cause.

Getting to Sosua from Puerto Plata or Amber Cove, fine, expect an hour for that drive with the bridge out... In normal conditions.

Book a room for the day at Blackbeards, have them send a car, pay what they tell you the room costs, pay what they tell you the taxi costs, choose your services from the menu and pay it.

Bang out two or three in a row and top your afternoon off with a threesome, make it back to the boat showered and ready to set sail.

Your excursion will cost more than a round of golf but less than a deep sea fishing trip.

As you described it that excursion would cost less than I’d pay to go to TJ for a day from LA. A cat really couldn’t complain about the cost. All in I’m thinking less than $350 and the memory would be priceless.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2023, 10:40:45 PM »
There are alot of whores at the dock, If I walked off that boat, I could be balls deep in 20 minutes

Amber Cove? Really? Ahh. No. Taino Bay? Ahh... No. They barely let you off campus if you don't have a tour set up. What if buddy manages to hit the street and turns right instead of left and ends up in the Haitian Barrio with his floss on and a wallet full of cash asking a 17 year old to take him to a secret place.

If there are "a lot whores on the dock" be specific. Name the street, or a bar, where a selection of "higher class women" hang out at 9:00am.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2023, 06:45:17 AM »
Any port in a storm  hehe,There where when you have a sharp eye can spot a THOT (The Hoe Over There)make a deal, use a short time whore spot like posted,

Stones

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2023, 08:12:58 AM »

Blackbeards will work but it's risky. The last thing you want, obviously, is for something crazy to happen like a fender bender car accident on the ride back to the boat and you end up missing the ship. But chances of that are probably one in a thousand.  Just know that when the cabbie knocks on your door at BB and says it's time to go, then it's time to go.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 08:49:08 AM by Stones »

HitandRun

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2023, 08:56:47 AM »
go on tinder and get a chica to meet you up the street at Maimon.
start communicating with one a week or 5 days before your trip.
meet her at Maimon and if she is right, hit the cabana down the street close to Life Styles Haciendo resort.
do not get carried away with time.
hit that ass for an hour and get back up the street to the Cruise line.
may have to put a taxi on retainer to wait for you.
you don't want anything to go wrong getting back to the Cruise line.

Stones

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2023, 09:04:25 AM »
go on tinder and get a chica to meet you up the street at Maimon.
start communicating with one a week or 5 days before your trip.
meet her at Maimon and if she is right, hit the cabana down the street close to Life Styles Haciendo resort.
do not get carried away with time.
hit that ass for an hour and get back up the street to the Cruise line.
may have to put a taxi on retainer to wait for you.
you don't want anything to go wrong getting back to the Cruise line.

Great post. This is really better than making the trek to BB.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2023, 10:57:51 AM »
"Trek to BB"... "meet on the street".... "find on Tinder"... "Communicate for a week"... "If she is right".... "cabana by lifestyles".... (which is about 3 minutes from BB.)

BB is less than 15 minutes from Amber Cove and about 10 minutes from Taino Bay. I am almost surprised that they do not focus on this market. Maybe they do? It's a completely hassle free way to have a pretty memorable afternoon before you herd back to buffet.

Load up the hot tub with some tit soup.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2023, 11:32:15 AM »
"Trek to BB"... "meet on the street".... "find on Tinder"... "Communicate for a week"... "If she is right".... "cabana by lifestyles".... (which is about 3 minutes from BB.)

BB is less than 15 minutes from Amber Cove and about 10 minutes from Taino Bay. I am almost surprised that they do not focus on this market. Maybe they do? It's a completely hassle free way to have a pretty memorable afternoon before you herd back to buffet.

Load up the hot tub with some tit soup.

4.6 kilometers. Estimated travel time 11 minutes. If shit all fell apart you could hop on a moto and be back at the port in 10 minutes.

CLHthe1st

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2023, 01:32:25 PM »
Great information. I heard there are not as many women at Blackbeards but the quality was good.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal