global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua female policia  (Read 3952 times)

Rotbrain

Sosua female policia
« on: July 05, 2021, 08:48:24 PM »
Ok Gents, im looking for something a lil different this trip, Anyone know of the exsistence or pics of some Sosua femal cops that might be on the radar?

sosuasosua

Re: Sosua female policia
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 09:52:51 PM »
A few of them look real good but proceed with caution and respect

Rotbrain

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 10:38:37 PM »
Thank you, probably good advice... ill be there in two weeks...  Look for the giant white dude having a great time.  Looking to meet some of you!

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 11:28:58 PM »
Rule #1 Gotta Speak Spanish, break the ice by asking for directions, invite her for drinks when she's off work. I didn't smash but I did get her to come to a bar in Santo Domingo while I was in Boca Chica.

Drox420

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 11:53:51 PM »
This your first trip or something? Hard to imagine anyone that’s been to DR daring to interact with the underpaid pigs that love to extort people.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2021, 04:38:42 AM »
Word ☝🏾

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2021, 05:35:04 AM »
We All call sosua Fantasy land,,   its on par with trying to smash bailieys bar tenders and Europa monas wait staff,,,,  its like chasing unicorns  but what the heck  go for it   Or go to amazon  get a cop costume have a chica don the cop suite  billy club and hand cuffs optional,Dont get chained to the bed and the chica bails on you haha!

sosuasosua

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2021, 06:54:03 AM »
Ok Gents, im looking for something a lil different this trip, Anyone know of the exsistence or pics of some Sosua femal cops that might be on the radar?

Go to Ebay & buy a uniform.
I am sure you can get any Sosua street Rat to play dress up.

Thats f--king great

PapiGordo

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 08:12:50 AM »

Go to Ebay & buy a uniform.
I am sure you can get any Sosua street Rat to play dress up.

🤣😂🤣

j.smooth9

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2021, 08:24:25 AM »
If your going to f--k a policia go to Santo Domingo lol.

Most in Sosua would never want to be seen with a tourist.

I had some chicks in the army talking me last time I has Santo Domingo
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

BLAZEBOY

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2021, 08:49:23 AM »
Just got back from Sosua and I noticed a lot more female cops on the strip consistently. I heard some asked for money sometimes and they were very social especially to the expats. It may seem thrilling but I wouldn't get caught up with any of them just not worth the risk.
Keep It Movin!

Rotbrain

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2021, 10:20:54 AM »
This is all great advoce esp the ebay uniform lmfao... this is my trip to the SU but far from my first mongering trip in a 3rd world country. You shoulda seen this broad i had in a hotel outside of the beijing airport... A cop also.
And another thing, despite what the political climate is in any country and despite how you feel about so called "Pigs" i was a child once too and still not a big fan of interaction with cops.... But 98% of them worldwide are just doing a job.. they wanna go home to their fanilies and kids everyday just like everyone else.
I just happen to wanna find take one to my place amd waste some unborn kids in her.  8) 8)

crazy_canuck

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2021, 10:53:33 AM »
Open a tinder account and start matching profiles ... I saw more than a few chicas with army or policia uniforms on Tinder since I created my account.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

MrNavigator

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2021, 11:11:07 AM »
This is all great advoce esp the ebay uniform lmfao... this is my trip to the SU but far from my first mongering trip in a 3rd world country. You shoulda seen this broad i had in a hotel outside of the beijing airport... A cop also.
And another thing, despite what the political climate is in any country and despite how you feel about so called "Pigs" i was a child once too and still not a big fan of interaction with cops.... But 98% of them worldwide are just doing a job.. they wanna go home to their fanilies and kids everyday just like everyone else.
I just happen to wanna find take one to my place amd waste some unborn kids in her.  8) 8)

Oh so just wanna bust off raw in a cop huh??😂😂 

I wouldn't say that 98% of all cops are just doing their job....especially in these 3rd world countries where they are low paid and prone to corruption, extortion and bribery. It's a reason why alot of these towns, barrios, favelas in Brazil, Mexico, Central America....even Puerto Rico will allow gangs n cartels to take over and keep police out and crime in.

That being said wanting to f--k a Sosua cop is baffling. Most of them are what some on here like to describe as "whales and cows"...or rats with pistols. Nothing worth the time of day...now some of the ones at the airports are hot!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 02:19:15 PM by MrNavigator »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2021, 02:11:39 PM »

Oh so just wanna bust off raw in a cop huh??😂😂 

I wouldn't say that 98% of all cops are just doing their job....especially in these 3rd world countries where they are low paid and probe to corruption, extortion and bribery. It's a reason why alot of these towns, barrios, favelas in Brazil, Mexico, Central America....even Puerto Rico will allow gangs n cartels to take over and keep police out and crime in.

That being said wanting to f--k a Sosua cop is baffling. Most of them are what some on here like to describe as "whales and cows"...or rats with pistols. Nothing worth the time of day...now some of the ones at the airports are hot!
Ding Ding Ding!!! Facts!...but you have to share them with the clock!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal