global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua female policia  (Read 3909 times)

TonyT

Re: Sosua female policia
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2021, 06:15:56 PM »
Some things are best admired from a distance.....like a volcano or a cobra or a scorned 3rd world female cop.

Unless you are a DR local that made it to the Yankees she aint gonna give it up unless you lay down some major league lies or promises...and then you better get your ass on the next flight out before she finds out you full of shit.   

2Up

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2021, 07:13:07 PM »
This is all great advoce esp the ebay uniform lmfao... this is my trip to the SU but far from my first mongering trip in a 3rd world country. You shoulda seen this broad i had in a hotel outside of the beijing airport... A cop also.
And another thing, despite what the political climate is in any country and despite how you feel about so called "Pigs" i was a child once too and still not a big fan of interaction with cops.... But 98% of them worldwide are just doing a job.. they wanna go home to their fanilies and kids everyday just like everyone else.
I just happen to wanna find take one to my place amd waste some unborn kids in her.  8) 8)

Oh so just wanna bust off raw in a cop huh??😂😂 

I wouldn't say that 98% of all cops are just doing their job....especially in these 3rd world countries where they are low paid and prone to corruption, extortion and bribery. It's a reason why alot of these towns, barrios, favelas in Brazil, Mexico, Central America....even Puerto Rico will allow gangs n cartels to take over and keep police out and crime in.

That being said wanting to f--k a Sosua cop is baffling. Most of them are what some on here like to describe as "whales and cows"...or rats with pistols. Nothing worth the time of day...now some of the ones at the airports are hot!

I hear you. 2 years ago slipped my number to one of them @POP but didn't like the vibe backed out.

Travelguy90

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2021, 08:59:39 AM »
Just got back from Sosua and I noticed a lot more female cops on the strip consistently. I heard some asked for money sometimes and they were very social especially to the expats. It may seem thrilling but I wouldn't get caught up with any of them just not worth the risk.

Yup...

It's one thing for a puta to "act up."   It's another thing for a puta policia to act up.  The former is already a problem.  The latter can be a nightmare.
Im guessing Dulce Secreto instead of Bar Central than. Just because you don’t want to be on the strip if she acts up
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2021, 09:08:55 AM »
Facts! Just don't tell on yourself!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BKVq_Lb1Dk
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Aintnew2this

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2021, 10:14:29 PM »
 I met...or spoke to one from a dating site.  I spoke to her on cam, so the pix of her in uniform were authentic.  She was a strange one through.  Stood me up.  We were to meet in Puerto Plata.  She was playing some type of game but for what reason, I have no idea.

MrNavigator

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2021, 01:05:20 PM »
I met...or spoke to one from a dating site.  I spoke to her on cam, so the pix of her in uniform were authentic.  She was a strange one through.  Stood me up.  We were to meet in Puerto Plata.  She was playing some type of game but for what reason, I have no idea.

She was trying to figure out a way to get your ass! You lucky....

Stonewall

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2021, 02:36:03 PM »
Guys travel 1000 of miles to f--k with police.

Some of you dudes must be living boring lives at home and need some "excitement"/drama.
f--king civilians is just not enough for you......
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 03:27:09 PM by Stonewall »
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2021, 03:25:28 PM »
It's all fun and games until somebody get bit! LoL!!

MrNavigator

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2021, 07:53:19 PM »

Some of you dudes must be living boring lives at home and need some "excitement"/drama.

Does it really surprise you that dudes on here live boring lives? Lol

You got dudes who pay a thousand bucks for flights and fly thousands of miles just to have a 23rd world chica hog-tie them, stick tongues and jam whatever else up there MAN-asses and a apple in his mouth and pay her TOP DOLLAR to do it.......

Raul67

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2021, 09:23:54 AM »
Don’t do this, stay away from police. Smile, be polite but avoid them.

I know a French Canadian outside of the greater Puerto Plata area. He is a retired DR police Administator. Also continues to have an active Interpol badge and does investigations for them.

According to him:

Police are severely underpaid. It is understood that they need to make money through other means. Currently Haitans are the target. It’s brutal right now.

Shaking down tourists was common two decades ago. It was bad for the island economy so they’ve been ordered to leave us alone although some will still try it if they feel you are vulnerable.

Multiple English speaking cops have told me how to bribe local police. The standard bribe is 400 pesos, the max is 2000. Never pay more than 2000 according to them. That would be if you really did something stupid.

I’ve never bribed a cop. However, rather than going through the hassle of submitting a rental car damage claim to my credit card company, I gave the attendant 1000 pesos for a side view mirror that was really scrapped up.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2021, 10:24:14 AM »
Here's my .02 cents...I've "bribed" a lot of cops, damaged rentals and been to Dominican court with no lawyer or translator[except Google] haha...My experience feels that generally they all just want a little something that makes their day/pockets better...no harm no foul.

Raul67

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2021, 01:35:11 PM »
Here's my .02 cents...I've "bribed" a lot of cops, damaged rentals and been to Dominican court with no lawyer or translator[except Google] haha...My experience feels that generally they all just want a little something that makes their day/pockets better...no harm no foul.

Hope everyone reads Papi’s comment. The voice of experience. Just be careful how you ply them with money.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2021, 01:47:07 PM »
Green traffic cops give [1500peso] tickets, so swallow your pride and give them 500pesos with an apology. This will save you 1000pesos and 2hours of your time to go pay 1500pesos.

Gray policia are to be avoided...1-2000 tip depending on the reason why you want your situation resolved quickly. Hopefully you're not in deep shit and wishing 2000pesos would fix the situation.

MrNavigator

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2021, 09:13:54 PM »

Does it really surprise you that dudes on here live boring lives? Lol

You got dudes who pay a thousand bucks for flights and fly thousands of miles just to have a 23rd world chica hog-tie them, stick tongues and jam whatever else up there MAN-asses and a apple in his mouth and pay her TOP DOLLAR to do it.......

The visual of that is highly disturbing...  but the truth is the truth, and sometimes is not pretty.   There are sickos among us.

Bol😂😂

Fahqu

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2021, 02:53:52 PM »
We All call sosua Fantasy land,,   its on par with trying to smash bailieys bar tenders and Europa monas wait staff,,,,  its like chasing unicorns  but what the heck  go for it   Or go to amazon  get a cop costume have a chica don the cop suite  billy club and hand cuffs optional,Dont get chained to the bed and the chica bails on you haha!

That one milf at Europa is a unicorn, seen the bailees bartender and a few folks from board have said she can be had.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal