global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Where can I to get my chica tested for STDs?  (Read 2697 times)

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
Re: Where can I to get my chica tested for STDs?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2023, 06:17:14 AM »
Man don't worry about no test as other have said she could have just gotten something and it doesn't show up on a test. Just bareback without  test I did all the time down there and never got a thing. Dude wanting picture of chicks that bareback these dudes just sound naive like do you know how many of these chicks are barebacking getting pissed on etc like if you really knew want they do you likely wouldn't want to bareback them and he wouldn't be asking for pictures.

WT3,

Are you trolling or something, bro? You’ve been saying some ridiculous shit lately. 🧐
Not trolling I just found it funny that some dudes ask to see pictures of chicks that he bareback implying that he wouldn't go with a chick that barebacks my post was to show how silly that thinking is. Some reasons I feel that way as I said I would bareback regularly back in the day 2013-2015 with with some of the hottest chicks around so it's not like they ain't doing it. The pissed on comment was something I use to do with chicks back in the day also 2014-2015 that was my way of saying do you really know what these chicks are doing and your worried about barebacking. They only part of my post that was tongue and cheek was the part about barebacking and never getting anything while that is true I never caught anything in Sosua that isn't something I'd advise.
Man I was joking with dude, about posting names/photos…I could careless about any of the girls he smash raw, he’s not the only one doing it.

My whole post was a joke if you read it carefully, but for some reason you can’t see that.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 06:27:25 AM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

edacious

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2023, 06:03:08 PM »
You can always buy an over the counter HIV test from CVS or Walgreens and take it with you. Test the chica and if things are as expected, then get down to sloppy business. Better if you buy a few tests so that you can also get tested at same time as the chicas. Everyone is happy and safe that way. The tests are not cheap but can you really put a price on your life?

Stones

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2023, 05:20:32 PM »
You can always buy an over the counter HIV test from CVS or Walgreens and take it with you. Test the chica and if things are as expected, then get down to sloppy business. Better if you buy a few tests so that you can also get tested at same time as the chicas. Everyone is happy and safe that way. The tests are not cheap but can you really put a price on your life?

Sigh. Here we go again. From the Walgreens website:

Warnings

A positive result with this test does not mean that you are definitely infected with HIV, but rather that additional testing should be done in a medical setting.
    A negative result with this test does not mean that you are definitely not infected with HIV, particularly when exposure may have been within the previous 3 months.
    If your test is negative and you engage in activities that put you at risk for HIV on a regular basis, you should test regularly.
    This product should not be used to make decisions on behavior that may put you at increased risk for HIV.

What all this means is that she could have HIV/AIDS but it is too early for it to show on test results! I find it astonishing that guys go to the DR and subject their very life to these hoes by going bareback with them!

What is it that guys don't understand about this!

Please read this from the Walgreens website itself!

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/oraquick-in-home-hiv-test/ID=prod6118162-product
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 05:42:54 PM by Stones »

Hosseini

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2023, 12:15:32 AM »
Use a rubber bro.
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2023, 05:52:45 AM »
Side note, you want to see results of real frightening hoes and other freaks,just type in your google you tube search keningston ave in Philadelphia, You would not not want to go bare back with any of these hoes,,,Murono  yout take if you have any thoughts,albeits its not a sosua topic but bannging nasty zombie hoes with out a protection could be life threating !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal