global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: First time to Colombia  (Read 1326 times)

Weezybaby217

First time to Colombia
« on: March 06, 2023, 08:19:04 AM »
What’s good fellas ??? I’m trying to plan a trip to Colombia for April with some friends. Done Sosua like 15 times so wanna see something and somewhere different. Can I get some advice ? Where to go? Where to stay? What to avoid ? Etc… Any help is greatly appreciated
!!

Bat Man

Re: First time to Colombia
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 08:41:04 AM »
Theres plenty of detailed trip reports for all the major cities. Start there.

But even before that figure out whst you and your buddies want to go and what they want to do first.

Is it a nonstop monger fest of sportf--king?

Or do yall want ti go sportfishing as well?

Weezybaby217

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 08:46:29 AM »
Sportf@$king, food and some cool clubs to hit up. We aren’t really big on excursions. Maybe a beach go lay out by and get some good food too. But we going for the chicas

Bat Man

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 08:53:38 AM »
Id go to Cartagena then. Again theres tons of good trip reports and its a decent introduction to Colombia

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2023, 09:30:10 AM »
@Weezybaby217:

Gonna give you some free game and veteran advice.  From the 2nd to 10th of April is The Holy Week in Colombia.  I wouldn't go to Colombia during this time, if you are going to party.  A lot of people will be taking this time to spend with their families, there may be days when alcohol isn't sold in stores and some places may close or close early.  Bottomline:  there are better times to go.  Safe travels.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

Weezybaby217

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2023, 01:57:50 PM »
Appreciate that

flappygilmore007

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2024, 12:12:19 PM »
@Weezybaby
If you are truly going for Sportf@$king like, 3/4 a day and can miss out of the beach, go to Bogota. Stay in Hotel Tequendama Suites. You can uber them to your suite and live like a king with mountain views. Go to the many casas and hit the clubs in Santa Fe.  If you're not adventurous types skip Bogota.

If you need a beach then Cartagena is obvious. Get a big AirBnb house down near the bottom of the peninsula since those tend to be girl friendly. Build your rosters early on tinder. Go to the club early to snatch up who you want unless you enjoy chilling in the club.

Medellin beats Cartagena in my book for Sportf@$king. Hit Centro from noon-5pm. Walk in pairs a little spread out if you got a group bigger than 3.  One group ducks off into a bar while the other holds their stuff and gets it in with the chicas you see infront of the casas. Night time parque lleres or La Isla.

Coochie93

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2024, 12:42:24 PM »
@Weezybaby
If you are truly going for Sportf@$king like, 3/4 a day and can miss out of the beach, go to Bogota. Stay in Hotel Tequendama Suites. You can uber them to your suite and live like a king with mountain views. Go to the many casas and hit the clubs in Santa Fe.  If you're not adventurous types skip Bogota.

If you need a beach then Cartagena is obvious. Get a big AirBnb house down near the bottom of the peninsula since those tend to be girl friendly. Build your rosters early on tinder. Go to the club early to snatch up who you want unless you enjoy chilling in the club.

Medellin beats Cartagena in my book for Sportf@$king. Hit Centro from noon-5pm. Walk in pairs a little spread out if you got a group bigger than 3.  One group ducks off into a bar while the other holds their stuff and gets it in with the chicas you see infront of the casas. Night time parque lleres or La Isla.

Is Medellin still a go with what the mayor said?

cknice11

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2024, 01:17:05 PM »
Yea. Just hit the Casas  and strip clubs. They still open for business

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

justin_credible

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2024, 11:20:52 PM »
@Weezybaby

Awesome tips. Best post in a while and informational. Thank you, and keep giving advice!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2024, 01:06:11 AM »
@Weezybaby

This☝🏽is bad advice actually.

Bogota is not for the casual or non-veteran monger. It’s actually a dangerous place that is nothing like Sosua, where P4P is point-and-click easy, and obvious. Wandering through the barrios of Bogota f--king with hole in the wall and sketchy casas is bad business.

Additional bad advice is given about Cartagena. Cartagena (and Colombia in general) is not the place for dating apps. If you’re looking to get set up, robbed, drugged, or even murdered, a dating app hook-up will get you there quicker than you can anticipate. A lot of the tragedies you hear about tourists getting got in Colombia stem from dating apps. You don’t know what kind of chick is really gonna show up until it’s too late. There is no reliably early or safe roster to be built from Tinder in Cartagena. You’re asking for trouble with this method. It’s documented.

Furthermore, you can’t go to the club “early” in Cartagena. Day time action is weak, and the clubs don’t even start popping with the best talent until later in the night. It must also be noted that the hottest clubs have been shuttered due to the P4P crackdown in Cartagena.

I can’t speak too much on Medellin because I don’t f--k with Medellin. 

El_Toro

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2024, 04:57:17 AM »
I know the casual dating scene very well in Cartagena and Medellín. It’s hard to give you advice without knowing more about your group & you and what research you have already done.

flappygilmore007

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2024, 11:08:33 AM »
@PoonTang
you do anything other than critique what other ppl say? Ignoring you from now on. He said chicas and good food and clubs.

1st off Bogota has world class restaurants. 2nd I said don't go to Bogota if you're not adventurous. You can literally uber to the SantaFe neighborhood from the hotel I mentioned for $7 and point and click at chicas outside at 11am or do it online from your hotel suite. Yes SantaFe is not safe if you go walking around like Gilligans island at night but it's fine if you stay on the streets where you are supposed to be. The streets with the 50-60 half naked chicas standing outside.

3. SantaFe has a whole block of 5-6 clubs at night that you can uber directly to the front door and back.
One block has all the clubs right across the street from each other. You can go back and forth, get dances, take girls to a room, or get whatsapps. Thurs-Sat police even post up at both ends of the street.
Op said he's not trying to sight see so the 2-3 safe streets in Santa Fe + casas in Usaquen or Chapinero are all they need.

Online game with mileroticos you can also post up in a suite and uber all types of chicas directly to you. Agency Chicas who are happy to spend a day or short time and won't pull any pricing bs.
Bogota is big as hell but many mongering spots are in 3 neighborhoods easy access neighborhoods.

Cartagena is perfectly fine for Tinder especially if you start in Advance and are in a group. And since he's traveling in a group they can watch each others back when it comes to druggings.
Going to the club early does not mean daylight. It means close to when it opens instead of 1-2 hours after it's crowded.
In the states when ppl go out they don't like to be the first ones there but it is better to be the first one there in Cartagena IF your goal is 100% to pull chicas.
Daytime game in CTG with Tinder or FB chicas. Just require them to come kick it with you on the beach before you smash. That way you can further vet them in an environment you control.

TravelYoda

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2024, 03:10:56 PM »
Yea. Just hit the Casas  and strip clubs. They still open for business

True, but Medellin is sticky right now. If mayor really wanted to end p4p, he would have shut down every strip club/casa/stroll in the city but he didn't. He just made a "proclamation." This makes things so much more dangerous for travelers who dabble. Its basically Vegas, in that you play at your own risk cause they told you its illegal. Dudes will continue to get robbed and drugged but just stop reporting; which is encouraging for criminals. Maybe just me, but I haven't encounted pus so good, I was willing to increase the risk of bad shit happening.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal