global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Do mongers get married?  (Read 1951 times)

stinqu

Re: Do mongers get married?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2023, 07:23:13 PM »
Guys the question makes no sense. Mongers, are just that " hit and move on". You are not a true Monger if you are looking for a wife and kids. Over the years I have fallen in Lust with a chica, but it never last more than a month or two. When they see that the pot of gold is not there, its over! You just have to see the end before they try to rob you.

Henny White

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2023, 10:43:34 AM »
Just my opinion... Most people don't do what they want, they do what they can. With that being said, a successful marriage is just not in the playing field for many. I'm responsible for a lot of peoples happiness. As a married father of four, it works for me 🤷🏽‍♂️

elCampo

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2023, 04:44:21 PM »
It all depends on when -- or if -- your cash flow starts diminishing. If you are flush with cash and you have everything covered at home for wifey and the kids, then you can monger as long as you want to. But if cash flow is tight at home with wifey and the kids, then you're done as an international monger.

Simple as that.

Are you saying an American wife will allow her man to take an international vacation alone, no matter how good the cashflow at home is??
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 04:47:07 PM by elCampo »

WT3

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2023, 04:48:10 PM »
I don't know I see a lot of married dudes out cheating on there wives when I'm out and about I'm sure you can do both.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2023, 05:03:39 PM »
Well if you come full circle, meaning married once, then 10 years of balls to the wall sport smashing every thing with a pulse, do you slow down and get married to a haitain or donimican, ill be 63 in a few days, the though enterd my mind,,,,,or do you keep f--king young legal age hoes like a 74 yr old fellow monger i know !!!!!

Stones

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2023, 05:43:57 PM »
It all depends on when -- or if -- your cash flow starts diminishing. If you are flush with cash and you have everything covered at home for wifey and the kids, then you can monger as long as you want to. But if cash flow is tight at home with wifey and the kids, then you're done as an international monger.

Simple as that.

Are you saying an American wife will allow her man to take an international vacation alone, no matter how good the cashflow at home is??

What I am saying is this: If you have the cash flow to enable your American wife more than she could have ever dreamed of, then yes, she will give you a lot of rope.

elCampo

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2023, 02:45:50 PM »

Simple as that.

What I am saying is this: If you have the cash flow to enable your American wife more than she could have ever dreamed of, then yes, she will give you a lot of rope.

I doubt most modern women would, even if you're bill gates, unless it's possible to disguise the trips, with work, etc.

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2023, 04:31:30 PM »
I was with the same woman for 30 yrs.(dating and married), 3 kids, 2 houses, first 20 were good. At 48 it was over, dated 7-8 years, one for 4 yrs, she was the last one before I started going to DR. I JUST GOT TIRED OF THE B.S. I turn 68 soon and racked-up about 3 yrs. total in DR. Have never thought about getting married AGAIN when I can fall in lust ever week lololol.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2023, 03:32:34 PM »
Yes sir. 

When it comes to chicas, mongers get married, have kids, buy cars, buy furniture, buy body enhancements, pay bills, pay rent, buy businesses, hold hands, fight other mongers, eat ass....

Did I leave anything out. Lol
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 06:22:50 PM by Just_A_Guy »

stinqu

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2023, 04:34:10 PM »
Yea you missed one, and its a big one. Going to every god dam family event under the sun!!! If you get with a Dominican women, forget "me time", having a beer, watching a game on the weekend and chillin. Don't get me wrong, DR. WOMEN ARE GREAT, I just will not get married to one.

Stones

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2024, 07:43:50 PM »
I have seen quite few mongers  who got started going to Sosua or Columbia of retire from mongering and settle down. They were on middle age (30s - 40s). They are what is considered "passport bros". Some went to Africa to find wives or girlfriends. Checkout travelingtony, kbj travels, gmttravel  on YouTube for some tips and placrs to go. The key is they went outside the places where hoes are and looked for traditional woman who had strong family background. In my opinion, Africa is a better place to find a wife than Latin America

There are several guys here -- or used to be here -- who fell in love in the DR and now are still happy with their Dominican bride. It really does happen.

stinqu

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2024, 09:01:32 PM »
I have seen quite few mongers  who got started going to Sosua or Columbia of retire from mongering and settle down. They were on middle age (30s - 40s). They are what is considered "passport bros". Some went to Africa to find wives or girlfriends. Checkout travelingtony, kbj travels, gmttravel  on YouTube for some tips and placrs to go. The key is they went outside the places where hoes are and looked for traditional woman who had strong family background. In my opinion, Africa is a better place to find a wife than Latin America

There are several guys here -- or used to be here -- who fell in love in the DR and now are still happy with their Dominican bride. It really does happen.
I don't know of any one here that got married to a DR chicas. I do know 2 men that live in DR with Dominican woman . Adrian is Cuban/Canadian and Oswaldo is Venzualen/ Dominican/Canadian, both are 60+ and the women they have now are 35-40. Even though both these guys are fluent, they still got f**ked around by DR chicas. Bitches be bitches!

sosuajefe

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2024, 09:09:27 PM »

I don't know of any one here that got married to a DR chicas. I do know 2 men that live in DR with Dominican woman . Adrian is Cuban/Canadian and Oswaldo is Venzualen/ Dominican/Canadian, both are 60+ and the women they have now are 35-40. Even though both these guys are fluent, they still got f**ked around by DR chicas. Bitches be bitches!

You're spot on. Are you Canadian yourself? If so we should talk. I've witnessed the BS that goes on marrying/sponsoring one to come and know first hand Dominican friends who solely came to get residency. A lot of factors come into play. Age difference is the biggest flag. I was to the point of doing it myself once and the Dominican woman at the consulate here kinda talked me out of it. All that glitters aint gold.

Stones

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2024, 09:11:31 PM »

Simple as that.

I doubt most modern women would, even if you're bill gates, unless it's possible to disguise the trips, with work, etc.

LOL. elCampo, I can point you to a lot of NBA wives who would completely disprove your point.

cknice11

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2024, 09:53:29 PM »
Great topic and I love all the different perspectives on it. I myself am a true monger at the young age of 35 and am getting ready to tie the knot. I still plan on taking a couple "fellas trips" a year. I'm a hold down my fort at home but when mongers get that itch it has to get scratched. I've had my share of smashing broads all through the us so I can settle down. But I can't give up Africa Brazil and Colombia for good. Got to scratch that itch when the times comes.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal